Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? (2744 Views)

Ladies..can U Date A Guy Eating Chin Chin? / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by aktem(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
i'm a guy of an average height of 5.8inches&i av a gf taller than me by 1/2inch or max of 1inch.Sometimes,she do joke abt our individual height ,telling me dat she,s taller than me&i do play along think it was just an ordinary joke,bt yesterday, she was telling me in a joking manner that,if she tells pple dat she is older,they wil believe her cos she's taller,d joke sounded somehow awkward 2 me,bt i didn't react cos it wil sound immature of me.itz nt dat i have low self esteem&av dated tall ladies b4 her,most of dem ar of dsame height wif me.after i dropped d call,i begin 2 wonder if i had made a good choice dating her.so,guys...can u date taller ladies?
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by chocolateme(f): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes I can
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by iceberylin(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nope.....

Buh if I was unfortunately short...that would be good.. she gonna compliment my flaw. smiley
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by iceberylin(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I can

Lexbians in d building
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by jonaifame22(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
My dicck works on both tall and short ladies so I don't mind
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I can
damn hottie PM me!

1 Like

Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by misspicy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I can
are you a guy? grin
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

are you a guy? grin

mayb a lady with a D. It is a guylady cheesy
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by chocolateme(f): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
iceberylin:

Lexbians in d building
you are a fool grin must everything be all about lesbianism? By the way, I like your signature.
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by benedictnsi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I can
Even when he no get money
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by menix(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I can

Another guy in female clothing...

@Topic;

OP, ur topic should be tall guyz can u date someone taller cous of a certain all short guyz would welcome a taller lady..

As for me I can't date a taller lady cous of the future, marrying such would bring Long people forth....

1 Like

Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by chocolateme(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

Even when he no get money
he?
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by chocolateme(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
menix:

Another guy in female clothing...

@Topic;

OP, ur topic should be tall guyz can u date someone taller cous of a certain all short guyz would welcome a taller lady..

As for me I can't date a taller lady cous of the future, marrying such would bring Long people forth....
eziokwu?
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by peyton84: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
aktem:
i'm a guy of an average height of 5.8inches&i av a gf taller than me by 1/2inch or max of 1inch.Sometimes,she do joke abt our individual height ,telling me dat she,s taller than me&i do play along think it was just an ordinary joke,bt yesterday, she was telling me in a joking manner that,if she tells pple dat she is older,they wil believe her cos she's taller,d joke sounded somehow awkward 2 me,bt i didn't react cos it wil sound immature of me.itz nt dat i have low self esteem&av dated tall ladies b4 her,most of dem ar of dsame height wif me.after i dropped d call,i begin 2 wonder if i had made a good choice dating her.so,guys...can u date taller ladies?

No hard feelings and no offence should be taken out of this...but I sure do have a question for you,what are the qualities that attracted you to her initially.If they are still visible in her pls hold on tight...cus life out here("singlehood"winkisn't a good one at all and moreso,there are millions of girlfriends in our today's era but only a few wife-materials.
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by iceberylin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
you are a fool grin must everything be all about lesbianism? By the way, I like your signature.
You claimed you can date a taller lady na...

Btw thanks wink
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by chocolateme(f): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
iceberylin:

You claimed you can date a taller lady na...

Btw thanks wink
yes I can
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I can
in your rush to be the first to comment, you couldn't even spare sometime to read the post first. just look et what you wrote. the o.p was specific. 'guys' meaning 'dudes'.
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by chocolateme(f): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

in your rush to be the first to comment, you couldn't even spare sometime to read the post first. just look et what you wrote. the o.p was specific. 'guys' meaning 'dudes'.
and you think I don't know Mr primeminister? When you people of nairaland refer to me as 'bro' all the time, what were you expecting? Thanks for your quote. Relax my guy.. Rub your neck with massage oil and ease your tension.
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by menix(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
eziokwu?

Hold on, I will get a reply when Popsi drives in...
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by benedictnsi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
he?

Yes na...... It was supposed to be guys dating a taller lady, so you come put mouth.....

I now redirect the question to you
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
and you think I don't know Mr primeminister? When you people of nairaland refer to me as 'bro' all the time, what were you expecting? Thanks for your quote. Relax my guy.. Rub your neck with massage oil and ease your tension.
don't call Me your guy ! and besides have I ever questioned you about your gender status shocked
chocolateme:
don't call Me your guy ! and besides have I ever questioned you about your gender status. obviously your main reason for writing such is based on attention seeking. what ridiculous sarcasm !
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
aktem:
Yeah. Tall girls pretty cool to date.
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by solomonbrown64: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
.... Sure, I can....
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by danton(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am way too tall to marry a taller lady wink
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by obiorathesubtle: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tufiakwa! At 6'2. How will I date a girl taller than me? We dy model electric pole?
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by missKiffy(f): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
She is just joking around, and you're taking her jokes serious, but if the jokes do get to you, tell her to stop
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by missKiffy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I can
Maybe shes a male using a female moniker who unconsciously answered or didnt read d post well cool
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by Moz22: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
I really don't think there are any taller ladies than I am
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by chocolateme(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
missKiffy:

Maybe shes a male using a female moniker who unconsciously answered or didnt read d post well cool
missKiffy:

lol@ ur comment nne. Dey go tire for me here.. I don dey create thread say make them stop referring to me as "bro" but they no dey hear word. Now confusion don set in. E good like that. Check this out...

Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Tufiakwa! At 6'2. How will I date a girl taller than me? We dy model electric pole?
grin grin funny!!

1 Like

Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by chocolateme(f): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

don't call Me your guy ! and besides have I ever questioned you about your gender status shocked
don't call Me your guy ! and besides have I ever questioned you about your gender status. obviously your main reason for writing such is based on attention seeking. what ridiculous sarcasm !
and you got that attention, you should have ignored it as others did but you just couldn't contain the annoyance of it all. Sorry for the skin pain. If it wasn't so annoying. Then u wouldn't have shown shown yourself in my land and space. Some people eh! They are so much of sadist that even humorous threads still bite them. Please face your front oga
Re: Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? by missKiffy(f): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
lol@ ur comment nne. Dey go tire for me here.. I don dey create thread say make them stop referring to me as "bro" but they no dey hear word. Now confusion don set in. E good like that. Check this out...

OMG cheesy the comments on the thread is so funny, tho it might upset you, dont mind them.They do refer to me as a she-male sometimes too

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bizzare Sex Facts / What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.