Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

All You Should Know About Black Friday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Should Know About Black Friday (660 Views)

Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) / How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Should Know About Black Friday by faith551(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States . Since the early 2000s, it has been regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the US, and most major retailers open very early and offer promotionalsales.
Black Friday is not an official holiday, but California and some
other states observe "The Day After Thanksgiving" as a holiday for
state government employees, sometimes in lieu of another federal
holiday such as Columbus Day .Many non-retail employees and
schools have both Thanksgiving and the following Friday off, which
along with the following regular weekend, makes it a four-day
weekend, thereby increasing the number of potential shoppers. It has
routinely been the busiest shopping day of the year since 2005.
The day's name originated in Philadelphia , where it originally was
used to describe the heavy and disruptive pedestrian and vehicle
traffic that would occur on the day after Thanksgiving.
So what is the good news?? The good news is that black Friday is now observed in Nigeria, a lot of online stores gave out upto 80% discount on sales during the period of time.
This year's black Friday is on the 27th of November, I still have the sweet taste black Friday 2014 left in my mouth and am sure not going to miss this year's.
Slot is going to join a host of other online stores to make their customers happy, so save up ppl, cause you're going to meet the craziest deal of your life

Re: All You Should Know About Black Friday by obiorathesubtle: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Completely unnecessary piece of crap
Re: All You Should Know About Black Friday by faith551(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Completely unnecessary piece of crap

Imagine?

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Ladies Only! Simple And Natural Way To Make Your Va*gina Tight And Small / Ladies, Do You Find Me Fun And Interesting? Come In And Ask Me Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.