Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) (4396 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
I just asked on a white majority Facebook group 5 things they like about black people
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Raphaelmary(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
just three people?
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wanna edit out some info coming
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Just thinking,what I will say to this poster now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
this makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
Just thinking,what I will say to this poster now undecided

Like what?
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
this makes no sense
I don't understand
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
They clearly insulted us. Besides what's the point of the survey? undecided
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by oshe11: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
LarryBee1k:
Wanna edit out some info coming
Dnt edit anything.....

Give us the raw data
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
LarryBee1k:

I don't understand
no tangible reason y they love africans
the reasons they are giving dia is apple&juice
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
still wondering what the purpose of this thread

3 Likes

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
I've removed the racist one.
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2018

1 Share

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bless you
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by els0nm0rali(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
I couldn't care less what the white man thinks of me though. They are a minority where I stay so sh1t doesn't matter besides I'm absolutely ecstatic about my melanin rich skin. It's gotta be a plus.

Saying stuff just to make blacks feel good about themselves is somewhat reverse racism.

Still, Blacks don't crack.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Darkseid(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
I know say this thread no concern me but I hate the black race, and yes I'm black too. I guess I'm the living Uncle Rukus, no relation undecided

3 Likes

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
5 things I hate about the black race.

1- Black people hate the guts and success of a fellow black man hence he would feel the need to hurt their ego. This is the reason for black on black rampant crime, Sars brutality, Cultism and other oppression within the black community.

2- Blacks are slow to evolve and sometimes don't want to evolve at all, for example, most Anti-Abortion , Hate for the gay people and most religious bigots are blacks.

3 - Blacks are hypocrites, It's imprinted in all blacks DNA to be an hypocrite.

4- Black people are always bitter, short tempered and aggressive for no reason. This is the reason I hate the black race. It takes a great deal of patience to deal with black people due to this genetical imbalance.

5 - Black people hardly read, wallow in ignorance but will still have an opinion of what he knows nothing about. This happens daily on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Like what?
like how you have low self esteem undecided what the purpose of this thread?

1 Like

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by LarryBee1k: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
like how you have low self esteem undecided what the purpose of this thread?

Okay. It's not your fault.
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Okay. It's not your fault.
dude u fvck � up angry

1 Like

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Uglymugg: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
The following were invented by blacks:
1)
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Darkseid:
I know say this thread no concern me but I hate the black race, and yes I'm black too. I guess I'm the living Uncle Rukus, no relation undecided

There are times when I feel some would just have their own race, separate from the rest of us. Some black people can be mightily embarrassing, especially the destructive & dumb ones amongst us (eg. I saw a photo of someone's mother, "mooning" the crowd). I console myself by living by this motto: I'm an individual 1st & foremost. It still annoys me though when I see someone acting like a low functioning fool infront of everyone. Oh well, different shades in every colour as they say.
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Acepen(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2018
aaronson:
5 things I hate about the black race.

1- Black people hate the guts and success of a fellow black man hence he would feel the need to hurt their ego. This is the reason for black on black rampant crime, Sars brutality, Cultism and other oppression within the black community.

2- Blacks are slow to evolve and sometimes don't want to evolve at all, for example, most Anti-Abortion , Hate for the gay people and most religious bigots are blacks.

3 - Blacks are hypocrites, It's imprinted in all blacks DNA to be an hypocrite.

4- Black people are always bitter, short tempered and aggressive for no reason. This is the reason I hate the black race. It takes a great deal of patience to deal with black people due to this genetical imbalance.

5 - Black people hardly read, wallow in ignorance but will still have an opinion of what he knows nothing about. This happens daily on nairaland.
Hope U Can Relate To No 3 HeHeHe Black Azz Nigger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! / Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth / See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.