Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... (3625 Views)

Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by DAVIYJONESS: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
My name is davijones I'm the man of ..... You know it.
Here I am once again to do what I do best create list about reality.

Enough!!!

Let's get to business.

LAZINESS
: most nigerian girls have this mentality of I don't have to work to eat and get shelter even get material things, so they tend to share their body with different guys , most times the highest bidder get the honey-pot.

2. LACK of ORIENTATION : some times its lack of proper orientation and guidance from family. Some don't know how to keep their body because they don't know the value, they believe sex is done like everyday activity. With this anybody can get such girls.

COMPETITION of the FINEST : girls compete with one another, they always want to look better than one another, this lead to sleeping with lots of guys to get money to look more beautiful than their counterpart. In this case the guys with money can sleep with them as many times as they want.

LOST OF VIRGINITY: . Virginity is like a birthday gift, when you open it ,it loses it value and can be acess by anybody. Most girls after loosing their virginity it needs frequent servicing like motor engine, if your GF is not a virgin and she is in enugu for 6months without you being there, you have a reason to suspect her of cheating.

WHEN THEIR BF can't provide their every need : nigerians girls date for financial support. For you to make one faithful you must buy her,hair,rechage her phone,help her family,feed her etc. If you are one you can only do 2 of the mentioned, she will need anther man to provide the rest. In this case their reward is her body.

the INABILITY to say NO : I remember a girlfriend of mine 6years ago, she just can't say no to guys with CAR. All girls have weak spot , some for handsome men, some for funny guys. In the attempt to keep those guys that make them feel great about themselves, they keep them with sex. If your GF love you with your car, I'm sure she will love me too with the same car or with a better one.

no SENSE of REMORSE :girls don't feel remorse because they feel its their body and you don't own them, before man and God they don't care. They feel its normal. the same girls sharing the honey-pot like public toilet during the week will go to church on sunday and shout halleluja.

Written by daviyjones

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Bambless1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hummmmm #Facts
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by DAVIYJONESS: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bambless1:
Hummmmm #Facts
I know
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Some are just natural 'free givers'. They blv in the 'blessed be the t0t0 hand that giveth than the d!ck hand that taketh

2 Likes

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Margauxluv(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
True!

1 Like

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Nature8(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Some are just natural 'free givers'. They blv in the 'blessed be the t0t0 hand that giveth than the d!ck hand that taketh

Lol.. grin
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lolz. I knw of a married woman dat cheats on her husband. Wen confronted by her people, she said she cant jus say no to dem men wen dey come begging. Dat wen she look at their face when dey are begging, she won't have the heart to say no. Can u imagine dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by falconey(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

LWKM........ Man of SIN!
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by DAVIYJONESS: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anyss:
Lolz. I knw of a married woman dat cheats on her husband. Wen confronted by her people, she said she cant jus say no to dem men wen dey come begging. Dat wen she look at their face when dey are begging, she won't have the heart to say no. Can u imagine dat?
yes I can imagine. Its nigerian girsl and women.
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by IamLucy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
crap undecided

2 Likes

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anyss:
eyah...she is such an emotional woman..I lyk her...

1 Like

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamLucy:
crap undecided
I guess u re a cheerful giver...only a guess o
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Even a lady above me concured to dis...issoryt....in bubu's voice, kwantinue.
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by DAVIYJONESS: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamLucy:
crap undecided
undecided
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by IamLucy(f): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
justified19:
I guess u re a cheerful giver...only a guess o
no quote me for mumu thing again undecided

3 Likes

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by firstking01(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamLucy:
crap undecided
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by TrapLORD(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
This guy never fails to disappoint with his crappy lists

1 Like

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamLucy:
no quote me for mumu thing again undecided
ow dis one take b mumu thing...

1 Like

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by IamLucy(f): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided
your headline is rather pathetic.

1 Like

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by DAVIYJONESS: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamLucy:

your headline is rather pathetic.
for saying the truth undecided
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by DAVIYJONESS: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
TrapLORD:
undecided dumb
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by IamLucy(f): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
for saying the truth undecided
you couldnt find a more subtle headline rather than "why girls share it like public toilet" ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by misspicy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
TrapLORD:
very crappy and senseless cheesy
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by DAVIYJONESS: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2015
IamLucy:

you couldnt find a more subtle headline rather than "why girls share it like public toilet" ? undecided

That is the headline that explains it all, ok help me with suitable one.
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by DAVIYJONESS: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
very crappy and senseless cheesy
dumb
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2015
End time sharing!...angry

1 Like

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by iyzeek(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2015
funny but true
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Gassa007: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2015
IamLucy:
crap undecided
It's a crap cos you're one of the public toilets

1 Like

Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
undecided
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by mathewmozay: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Funny
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by Idiataqueen(f): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Let me bookspace.
Re: TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... by IamLucy(f): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gassa007:

It's a crap cos you're one of the public toilets
if i give you the reply thats on my mind right now.you'll start crying. undecided make i ignore you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do All The Good Girls Go / No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo / Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.