Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria (5349 Views)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Nigeria Bombs Boko Haram Convoy, 15 Terrorists Killed, Many Wounded / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2015
The last thing a lice ridden bearded lunatic will see as Putin spreads holy fire all over Islamic State grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3103551_jet2_jpegc086cd1d1ec7f3378d450c3c7937502f
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2015
invisibility:

1000% correct.
how can u be this incorrect.. . . . . . . . . .it is 2000%

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Blackfire(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2015
cronsberg:

Do that and i will be the first one to slaughter you. I ain't even kidding. But why will you wanna commit an act of instigation and expect not to be attacked? I have never seen a group so afraid of muslims like the christians. They will come to the internet and spew vermin like they are ready for the third world war, but light up a firecracker near them and see how they scramble like coacroches. If you think all muslims are terrorists, what then does it change on the muslims. If on the other hand you have so much hatred for muslims(because of you of a wierd abnomality that you have), then i suggest you go to any muslim community near you and try what you listed above. If however you are genuinly concerned with differentiating muslims and criminal elements, then i would say i understand your concern as it is not easy, because as i type this, i can't see a kanuri man and not be afraid. The first thing to come to my mind is that he might be hiding some explosives somewhere, but still that doesn't mean all kanuris are terrorists. So you too have a right to be concerned, but this is not the way to show your concern. If that is the case, all Niger deltans are potential militants too, all igbos are potential seccesionists too, all christians are potential sodomists and terrorists too (remember LRA, IRA, David Koresh, KKK) because all of them were christians who knew the bible back and front and felt the bible gave them the right to kill, maim, descriminate, take slaves, sodomize young boys e.t.c So you see, there is better way of showing concern when a whole group of people are concerned. I don't feel i have to apologize to anybody because i am a muslim, and i don't regret being a muslim. But atleast to nullify the concerns of brothers of different faiths, i think more muslims should stand firm in condemning terrorism, protest against it, lunch t.v programms sorely preaching against terrorism and e.t.c That i believe will help rather than abuse and counter abuse, instigations and counter instigations.

viola.... Is this not a terrorist.

Every terrorist was once a moderate muslim... Until a little nudge *bam bam boom boom* he kills someone with a shout of allahu akbar.

Islamic slave your case is a terrible one..

5 Likes

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Blackfire(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2015
These russians no dey joke o.

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by idu1(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If you are so brave, bring your jihad to the south.

Because we are not lunatics like you doesnt mean we can not defend ourselves.

why are you changing gear? He have not said he ll take jihad anywhere. You are just trying to be silly and coward.

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
idu1:
why are you changing gear? He have not said he ll take jihad anywhere. You are just trying to be silly and coward.

You father is the coward.

boko fool
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by idu1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

You father is the coward.
boko fool
pained animal
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
idu1:
pained animal

slaughtered goat
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by idu1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

slaughtered goat
lol

Swerve!!!
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
idu1:
lol

Swerve!!!

die
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by lutheran(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
With your comment , I hate islam the more , no one needs to tell before concluding that all muslim has violence running in there vain, u are a very good example
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by lutheran(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
cronsberg:

Do that and i will be the first one to slaughter you. I ain't even kidding. But why will you wanna commit an act of instigation and expect not to be attacked? I have never seen a group so afraid of muslims like the christians. They will come to the internet and spew vermin like they are ready for the third world war, but light up a firecracker near them and see how they scramble like coacroches. If you think all muslims are terrorists, what then does it change on the muslims. If on the other hand you have so much hatred for muslims(because of you of a wierd abnomality that you have), then i suggest you go to any muslim community near you and try what you listed above. If however you are genuinly concerned with differentiating muslims and criminal elements, then i would say i understand your concern as it is not easy, because as i type this, i can't see a kanuri man and not be afraid. The first thing to come to my mind is that he might be hiding some explosives somewhere, but still that doesn't mean all kanuris are terrorists. So you too have a right to be concerned, but this is not the way to show your concern. If that is the case, all Niger deltans are potential militants too, all igbos are potential seccesionists too, all christians are potential sodomists and terrorists too (remember LRA, IRA, David Koresh, KKK) because all of them were christians who knew the bible back and front and felt the bible gave them the right to kill, maim, descriminate, take slaves, sodomize young boys e.t.c So you see, there is better way of showing concern when a whole group of people are concerned. I don't feel i have to apologize to anybody because i am a muslim, and i don't regret being a muslim. But atleast to nullify the concerns of brothers of different faiths, i think more muslims should stand firm in condemning terrorism, protest against it, lunch t.v programms sorely preaching against terrorism and e.t.c That i believe will help rather than abuse and counter abuse, instigations and counter instigations.
With your comment , I hate islam the more , no
one needs to tell before concluding that all muslim
has violence running in there vain, u are a very
good example

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Did the bombing hit Buhari too? If no, Russia should learn to kill the actual terrorist.

Rilwayne001:
The Russian fleet in the Caspian Sea has launched 18 cruise missiles, hitting seven terrorist targets in Syria on Friday, Russian Defense Minster Sergey Shoigu has reported to President Vladimir Putin.

“On November 20, the warships of the Caspian Fleet launched 18 cruise missiles at seven targets in the provinces of Raqqa,Idlib and Aleppo. All targets were hit successfully,” he said.

The last time the Caspian Fleet took part in the anti-terror operation in Syria was on October 7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNwE_NYL4iI&itct=CAoQpDAYCCITCPzpt-77n8kCFQKKfgodEuIFBzIHcmVsYXRlZEj4rcalt4nz6pkB&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) are suffering huge losses as a result of the Russian offensive, Shoigu said, adding that data on the ground shows that the flow of terrorists arriving in Syria has decreased, while more and more militants are fleeing the warzone to head north and south-west. Over the past four days, Russian air forces have conducted 522 sorties,deploying more than 100 cruise missiles and 1,400 tons of
bombs of various types, the minister stated. He added that a strike with multiple cruise missiles in the province of Deir ez-Zor had killed more than 600 militants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIcWNltk3bQ

https://www.rt.com/news/322881-russia-cruise-missiles-isis/
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tell us when you will wear your suicide vest. I know for sure that you are a terrorist. Terrorist Cronsberg

cronsberg:

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
He he Muslims get problem.
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by cronsberg: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
lutheran:
With your comment , I hate islam the more , no
one needs to tell before concluding that all muslim
has violence running in there vain, u are a very
good example
Hate islam or love islam, i don't freaking care. Will it stop me or the over one billion muslims out there from being muslims? Today is sunday, so run go worship zeus, you bloody idol worshiper tongue
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by cronsberg: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
stickncarrot:

Tell us when you will wear your suicide vest. I know for sure that you are a terrorist. Terrorist Cronsberg

I will tell you when i will wear my suicide vest. Now then, tell us also when you will drop your pants and sodomize a young boy, or when you will defraud hopless people using the bible because your pastors are doing it, so why don't you copy your men of god

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by naijapips02: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
cronsberg:

Hate islam or love islam, i don't freaking care. Will it stop me or the over one billion muslims out there from being muslims? Today is sunday, so run go worship zeus, you bloody idol worshiper tongue

you just called him an idol worshiper. But if he abuses you and your Mohammad in the same vein, you will kill and maim?
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:
anyone telling you that Muslims are not terrorist is a bloody liar.

Wanna conduct a simple test? Go to a Muslim neighborhood and do either of these things:

Abuse Mohammed

Tear a Korean.

I bet you, even the meekest of the Muslims would be the one to Yank your heart out.

All Muslims are potential terrorists. Quote me anywhere.

Why would any sane peace loving being wanna do that?
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by naijapips02: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Why would any sane peace loving being wanna do that?

why would any sane peace loving muslim want to abuse the christian God?
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=cronsberg post=40290534][/quote]

Sodomy is the reason for closure of school in Kano. It is also one of the best tools to attract to be terrorists.

Keep on keeping on, tell more women to keep giving birth and die on the process while you look for those defrauding you.
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:

why would any sane peace loving muslim want to abuse the christian God?

You are not being objective son. Don't allow another person to reason for you. Try and understand what's happening and why its happening.

Most of the morefuckers claiming to fight for you are self seeking ninjas
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by naijapips02: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

You are not being objective son. Don't allow another person to reason for you. Try and understand what's happening and why its happening.

Most of the morefuckers claiming to fight for you are self seeking ninjas

stop making a fool of yourself man.....you are So not making sense.

Look up above your post and see your Muslim brother call the Christian God an idol.
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Rilwayne001: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2015
[size=15pt]
ISIS dump jihadi corpses in excrement pits with no Muslim burial as Putin airstrikes bite
[/size]

ISLAMIC State has been so heavily hit by Russian airstrikes it is dumping bodies of dead jihadis in Syrian sewage pits filled with human excrement rather than giving them a Muslim burial.

It comes as the terror group have admitted three of its
senior jihadi commanders have been killed in bombing
raids this week.

Moscow has said the terror group was so overwhelmed
with casualties in the attacks it is having to crudely hide
dead bodies at night.

The Russian army's Colonel General Andrey Kartapolov
said: "The militants have admitted the death of 'Abu
Nurlbagasi', 'Muhammad ibn Khayrat' and 'Al-Okab' as
a result of Russian airstrikes in the area of Aleppo.
"In order to conceal the true number of casualties, the
evacuation of the dead and wounded militants is carried
out in the dark

"According to our data, due to heavy losses and the
inability to bury all of the eliminated terrorists in
accordance with Islamic tradition, the commanders
decided to dump the bodies of ordinary militants in
sewage pits."

As well as the attacks on the north of the country, the
Russian air force claims it has "completely disrupted"
the military units in the Homs province, further south.
It says the airstrikes have demoralised the ISIS troops
who are refusing to follow orders.

Mr Kartapolov said: "The field commander with the call
sign 'Abu Husan' violated the order of his senior
commanders and refused to move his unit to the village
of Telbisa."

Other fighters refused to fight Syrian government
soldiers, the general said.

It comes as the Russian air force last night flew more
than 100 combat sorties in Syria in the third day of
devastating bombing in the country.

On Wednesday 126 raids were conducted in the region,
targeting ISIS oil refineries, an ammunition depot and a
facility manufacturing mortars.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/620806/Russian-airstrike-battered-ISIS-dumping-dead-jihadis-in-excrement-filled-SEWAGE-PITS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ / Read This Before You Critise An Eight Months Of APC / Profile Of Dr Garba Abari Newly Appointed DG Of National Orientation Agency(noa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.