Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday (4029 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ReportersNG: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Fool, we want out because of the growing islamization and Mahdist movement plaguing the Muslim world.

We have a jihad in the north with bokos and Fulani militias and a president in Aso Rock who is an advocate of universal sharia and a Sympathizer to boko haram.

We owe it to our kids and grand kids to protect them from this madness.

It goes beyond politics and it is rooted in genuine survival and freedom.

But slaves like you in the Southwest will never understand.
pointless. Were dis d statement of your leader... Seems yu all are confused. Each of ipob members have different reasons.. ... Even igbos convert to islam willingly. Yu can check Google for that
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ReportersNG: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
they forget history so easily , they can't get it by force except on dialogue, they tried it before and the end result was not funny
I only discovered that most people agitating for this are between 20-30yrs old n have no idea of the war that happened
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ReportersNG: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2015
obyrich:
You are the ignorant one. Radio Biafra was instrumental to the low voter turn out recorded in the SE the last election and Jonathan was the victim. Seek knowledge and stop the hate.
while i seek for knowledge which am born to do, i implore you to seek for WISDOM passionately
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Trut:

Biafra is a nation for the Youths with vision, not nation of old cargos and habitual criminals like Nigeria.
useless vision , 1 thing u fail to release is that the situation is not about division but leaders even u divide now n don't have useful leaders u will still cry had i known
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:

Military illiterates like you keep thinking that Nigeria won the last war based on their skill

The next war will put to rest the superior side

Militants and BH are tips of the ice bergs. cool
let me remind u again South South are not Biafrans u can look for ur biafra but keep Us out of it
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I tell you. Let them look at South Sudan, if their split helped them
As if if they split it's not still their greedy governors and politicians that will head them.

If you can't do anything tangible as a governor or even local government chairman, don't think of going higher.. ..
don't mind the senseless kids looking for what is not lost, biafra ni Biafra ko

1 Like

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

And nah you go remind them.abi?

This is not 1966.

If you are not threatening genocide or predicting civil war for the newly created Biafra Republic you will be finding a way of causing divide between ND and Biafrans.

You yorubas are pathetic winches.

Better start planting cocoa because when $hit the fan we in the ND are not going to remain in your useless nijeriya

Fool
who is more foolish now? Classifying me to an ethnic group i don't belong, hate won't give u ur biafra the earlier u release that the better for u
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by EternalTruths: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
let me remind u again South South are not Biafrans u can look for ur biafra but keep Us out of it

Until then, you remain inconsequential cool
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
who is more foolish now? Classifying me to an ethnic group i don't belong, hate won't give u ur biafra the earlier u release that the better for u

And you rants won't stop it coming to pass
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:

Until then, you remain inconsequential cool
u can only look for it here on NL tongue
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

And you rants won't stop it coming to pass
u can only look for it here on NL tongue ur oga is cooling inside DSS net with watery beans cheesy if u want the same fate go public
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
u can only look for it here on NL tongue ur oga is cooling inside DSS net with watery beans cheesy if u want the same fate go public

You Buhari can do nothing
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You Buhari can do nothing
just go public let see if he can't do anything .
Stop hiding behind ur screen to rant cheesy grin Nnamdi Kanu tried it and he has a story to tell that only if he comes out alive cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
just go public let see if he can't do anything .
Stop hiding behind ur screen to rant cheesy grin Nnamdi Kanu tried it and he has a story to tell that only if he comes out alive cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is beyond (Kanu) and above (buhari) one man.

Keep living in denial
Nigeria is burning.

You can choose to remain in a burning building but not us.

Just one fuse will put this whole bitch on fire.

Keep living in a fool's paradise
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

It is beyond (Kanu) and above (buhari) one man.

Keep living in denial
Nigeria is burning.

You can choose to remain in a burning building but not us.

Just one fuse will put this whole bitch on fire.

Keep living in a fool's paradise
STFU
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
STFU

I feel your frustration, slave.

Niger Delta and Biafra are out.

Enjoy your oduastan emirate under Arewastan Islamic people's republic

grin
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I feel your frustration, slave.

Niger Delta and Biafra are out.

Enjoy your oduastan emirate under Arewastan Islamic people's republic

grin
u are looking for a companion cheesy cheesy Niger Delta are not part of Biafra, so who is a slave now?
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
u are looking for a companion cheesy cheesy Niger Delta are not part of Biafra, so who is a slave now?

Says the Yoruba oyel thief.

You think we have forgotten how you voted?

You think we are all amaecjhis?

You forget that we still remember the rants of FFK who said we are only good for our oil.

Yoruba fool you are living in a fool's paradise.

The ND will align with Biafra than remain in a jihadist controlled nijeriya

Stop taking yoruba posters here claiming ND OPENING silly threads.

We will not fund you anymore.

We are just waiting for the perfect moment.

Keep living in your fool's paradise.

Rather than plan how you will check the Awusa you are looking at sowing seeds of discord in the better south.

Simple test for you; go to any city in the Southsouth and shout Sai baba

Slave
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ReportersNG: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
niger felta has been their hope buh its unfortunate they wud b left alone
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ikechu1278: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
they forget history so easily , they can't get it by force except on dialogue, they tried it before and the end result was not funny
I only discovered that most people agitating for this are between 20-30yrs old n have no idea of the war that happened

That should even say a lot to you ppl. None of us saw the first Biafra. None of us witnessed the war but yet we have more patriotism for Biafra than that shithole Una call niggeria. Ask yourself why?

After 40 years of staying together, we see that our grandparents agitator for Biafra was right
Ojukwu predicted the future of Niggeria in one of his interview in 1967 and funny enough, what he said describe that zoo to the T in 2015. Abeg, we are better off without you nigg@s.

Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
ikechu1278:

That should even say a lot to you ppl. None of us saw the first Biafra. None of us witnessed the war but yet we have more patriotism for Biafra than that shithole Una call niggeria. Ask yourself why?

After 40 years of staying together, we see that our grandparents agitator for Biafra was right
Ojukwu predicted the future of Niggeria in one of his interview in 1967 and funny enough, what he said describe that zoo to the T in 2015. Abeg, we are better off without you nigg@s.

Biafra or death
ojukwu predicted but later contested in the same united nigeria in 2003 and 2007 that goes a long way to show u how foolish he was and has no words of his own. That also goes a long way to tell u biafra idea is dead on arrival

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Hotels In Owerri? / Check The Tweet El-rufai Deleted / Buhari In Penîs Transplant Surgery Graphic Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.