Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (120886 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by koronic: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
please i need help. just got a huawei y520. can anyone help me tweak or root it. i stay on d mainland in lagos.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Smooyis(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wow your head dey there.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by RealAdewole(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ademat7:
Facebook is not opening on this package again ooo that is I can't open FB on ma opera
its opera server use proxy sites to access fb that's what almost everybody is using to access fb now on opera
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by xolomonstrides(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
nigeriancuban:
Glo is that bomb,its like they left that tweaking to keep rocking on purpose

They are wise.. I now use glo and only glo. At least they are assured of my #1,000 monthly....... and the speed is just superb!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by xolomonstrides(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
koronic:
please i need help. just got a huawei y520. can anyone help me tweak or root it. i stay on d mainland in lagos.

07061131362 whatsapp only.......free
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by iomoge2(f): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2015
nigeriancuban:
lol,iPhonemaybe the iPhone 1or 2 van be tweaked,I doubt if apple will make such mistakes in the latter versions

i use 5c
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Rikidony(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Add yours! And also remember to ask question(s) where necessary.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/reloaded-list-of-all-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-networks-in-nigeria/

bro the air tel 1000 for 1gb can it work on android devices and what's the code to check data balance
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Rikidony(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2015
iceberylin:

A moment of silence for our brothers in darkness ... grin
bro pls can u enlightened me more on this data pls
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by iceberylin(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Rikidony:

bro pls can u enlightened me more on this data pls

Works on Androids n laptops ..if u got these devices..
Quote me
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Rikidony(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2015
iceberylin:

Works on Androids n laptops ..if u got these devices.. Quote me
yea got an android
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Biko, post the codes here na.

xolomonstrides:

07061131362 whatsapp only.......free
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Rikidony:

bro the air tel 1000 for 1gb can it work on android devices and what's the code to check data balance

It will work

Use *123*9#
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:04am On Nov 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
@ Op, please what's the difference between 30days and the one of 1 month for airtel plan? I'm clueless.

Dnt be confused please

30 days is one month ok

I tried using different sentences for it.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:06am On Nov 24, 2015
ubecharles:
The 1gig doesn't work on mine too but the 2gig does. *229*2*8# for 2K

Good

Enjoy!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:09am On Nov 24, 2015
Damolux01:
Hi bro, I use blackberry, been trying to use my Comonth sub on my pc, it isn't working. Any way out?

You must use it with 'hotspot'
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2015
chillingbabe:
BrainNewsng the etisalat 1gig for #1000 that's valid for a month doesn't work on my phone (infinix hot note)..is it because I port from mtn to etisalat? Since I port/started using etisalat they've been charging me #1000 for 500mb a month...Anytime I send that code that's for 1gig #1000, they reply saying I'm not yet qualified for the plan...but other etisalat users are paying #1000 for 1gig monthly...
Please wat should I do

Try with an higher version of infinix hot note mobile
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Freeman50:
Please Is Mtn BBMIDID still working?

It seems it had been discontinued
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:24am On Nov 24, 2015
bulldoza:
Liar Jobless SHEMÄ„LE
The mtn nonsense is 2015 for 2015 mb AND NOT 2000 FOR 2GB AS YOU CLAIMED. angry
Thank you
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Brightology2:
Pls does airtel Bis work on pc
Yes! It works
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Dnt be confused please
30 days is one month ok
thanks boss. I am now clueful.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Dnt be confused please
30 days is one month ok
thanks boss. I am now clueful.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Brightology2(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tanks bro
BrainnewsNg:

Yes! It works
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by chillingbabe: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Try with an higher version of infinix hot note mobile
Pls wat do u mean by higher version and how can I get the higher version?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by MrCEO69(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Add yours! And also remember to ask question(s) where necessary.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/reloaded-list-of-all-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-networks-in-nigeria/

Hi, please You have to verify stuff b4 posting.

2. ETISALAT NIGERIA
* For 1GB: Simply Dial *229*10*10# and will cost you N500 | It will last for 24 hours. I simple rates this plan as an emergency plan.

This code has now cost me #500 and it wasn't for these plan, it for night mp3 and Mp4 and mgpe download only. U cnt even brows with it.. They just gv u extra data for browsing which is like 10mb then if u wnt to download it den makes use of the 1gb. I was rili frustrated. Couldn't make use of it and it gonna expire by midnight today. It can only be use 12:30 to 4:30 am of that same day.

That 500 pain me i no go lie.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2015
nigeriancuban:
How can I make a tweak on android phone to facilitate browsing using Glo 1000 for 3g package.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Cestmoi1(f): 1:19am On Nov 27, 2015
nigeriancuban:
How does it work? I don't get this tweaking of a thing.I need to subscribe asap.Kindly help.Thanks!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by nigeriancuban: 3:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Cestmoi1:

How does it work? I don't get this tweaking of a thing.I need to subscribe asap.Kindly help.Thanks!
whatsapp me pls
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by nigeriancuban: 3:14am On Nov 27, 2015
adeniyisamuel59:
How can I make a tweak on android phone to facilitate browsing using Glo 1000 for 3g package.
WhatsApp me
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:40am On Nov 27, 2015
MrCEO69:

Hi, please You have to verify stuff b4 posting.

2. ETISALAT NIGERIA
* For 1GB: Simply Dial *229*10*10# and will cost you N500 | It will last for 24 hours. I simple rates this plan as an emergency plan.

This code has now cost me #500 and it wasn't for these plan, it for night mp3 and Mp4 and mgpe download only. U cnt even brows with it.. They just gv u extra data for browsing which is like 10mb then if u wnt to download it den makes use of the 1gb. I was rili frustrated. Couldn't make use of it and it gonna expire by midnight today. It can only be use 12:30 to 4:30 am of that same day.

That 500 pain me i no go lie.

Sorry about that

Please use another code (plan)
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by PucciGuru(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Yes o

Well done job brain news..

Please kindly explain in details how android users can tweak so as to enjoy the 3gb glo at 1000..

please I'm using infinix hot note x551..how do I do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.