Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (120826 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Davvymavvy:

Library
Good
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:02am On Nov 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Kindly go back and read my comment.
I'm tryna tell the Op, that she's wrong.
Thank you
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:03am On Nov 22, 2015
iblaw:

That the main point. When do we get unlimited data?

I am in Manchester using unlimited data and return to Lagos soon to start monitoring data angry

Good one
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:04am On Nov 22, 2015
IGWISE:
Thanks for the info esp dat airtel of 2000 4.5g. Bt i hope it is working very wel

Yes! Very well
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:06am On Nov 22, 2015
AleAirHub:
The charges are for bigger boiz n babies... grin
Well am still enjoying my unlimited on Etisalat 3G just with $3.5 monthly....
"No Your Way No Be Cause Oooo" grin grin

How did you?

Please, can you enlighten us?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:07am On Nov 22, 2015
ihatebuhari:
same here, Nigeria still far behind

Thats it my dear

But, your username.. Hmmm
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Brightology2:
Pls does it work on pc?

Yes. Very well

For a quick/successful session use it with a black berry, simply connect via 'hotspot' with your PC. OR use a rooted android via hotspot also. Thank you
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:14am On Nov 22, 2015
johnshagb:

Airtel is a sneaky network. Just divide whatever data you think you have by 8. Though they work ok on BB since the plans are for bb devices. Aside that, you are OYO

hehehehehehe

That was then bro, they had really improve o cos of NCC. But, when last did you use it?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by micheal7070: 2:15am On Nov 22, 2015
My glo comonth is not working for my laptop again.please I need help.my email is michealspencer3636@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:16am On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:
Yes, if you connect with hotspot
Good
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by kelvincoke(m): 2:49am On Nov 22, 2015
nice one
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by deathmen12: 3:16am On Nov 22, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Add yours! And also remember to ask question(s) where necessary.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/reloaded-list-of-all-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-networks-in-nigeria/
TANKS
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by nigeriancuban: 4:30am On Nov 22, 2015
Lovelynature:
Please does glo biss work on Samsung phones?
no it doesn't ,that's the beauty of using an mtk product,easy root,easy twerk(sorry tweak)...maybe china products aren't so bad at all

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by nigeriancuban: 4:32am On Nov 22, 2015
iomoge2:

Plea show can I twerk iPhone for Glo.
lol,iPhonemaybe the iPhone 1or 2 van be tweaked,I doubt if apple will make such mistakes in the latter versions

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by katerine7(f): 4:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Try removing ur ba3 immediately u subscribe and then put it back
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by katerine7(f): 4:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Mubby4luv:
Please is there any special trick to use the Airtel 3g plan, the one for #1500 ? cos i did it last week and na only 500MB i use and it got finished
try removing ur ba3 immediately after u subscribe
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by obinnanelson4(m): 4:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Trinxie:
Airtel weekend plan
1Gig @ #100
*474*1# to subscribe
*140# to check your balance
...doesn't work on all airtel sims tho...but there's no harm in trying, already used it twice so its tested and trusted.
tongue
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by AkpanUnanam(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2015
I would try it for real
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by justicejay(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Mubby4luv:
Please is there any special trick to use the Airtel 3g plan, the one for #1500 ? cos i did it last week and na only 500MB i use and it got finished
Are you kidding me?
Airtel has the worst mb among all the network, it's just like drinking viju drink with straw.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Sike(m): 6:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Glo, Simply the Best.

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by johnshagb(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

hehehehehehe

That was then bro, they had really improve o cos of NCC. But, when last did you use it?

LOL... Very long time ago
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by donhils: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2015
Viktor1983:

Really? I used to think it was 3GB for night and 1.5GB for day
That's how it is. 1.5gb from 6am to 9pm, 3gb from 9pm to 6am. Been using it always.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by donhils: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Any data from Glo, make sure you have good coverage in your area b4 subscribing else you can go 4, 5 , 6 days without internet connection on your phone even if Glo mast is 2 poles away from your house.
#Talkingfromexperience

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by 9jaboi8701(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Bishops10:

How is that suffering,Have you seen someone suffering and smiling before?
lolz maybe you are leading the group?

How can you be using 1k for 1G and you are smiling. abi na Sagem-X2 you dey use browse cheesy

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by vitality22(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Data subscription is becoming cheap ooo
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Dalyjay(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2015
What of 10mb for 100#

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by kcclink: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2015
I have been using 3gb on my airtel sim and it works perfectly *440*16# the charge is #1500 formerly is 1058Gb but recently they give 3Gb. thanks op for the info.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Damolux01(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Those with Tecno S9, Lenovo can try option 1 as option 2 will not work on some phones. Option 1 should work on all mediatek phones. If it doesnt then proceed to Option 2.
Note: You must use blackberry.net as your access point name
First of all, we have to generate a bb imei
HOW TO GENERATE BB IMEI PIN ON PC/LAPTOP
Download here BB Imei creation pin to be used on PC.
OPTION 1
Download Mkt Engineer Mode
Click on Mkt Settings
Click on CDS Info, then Radio Information and Press Phone 1
Click on AT+, the keyboard comes up, then press q and delete it
Select AT+EGMR=1,7,”” from the dropdown menu
In between the inverted comas, type the generated imei you got from the PC. It will look like this
AT+EGMR=1,7,”35280124xxxxxx”
Click SEND AT COMMAND and when you see it is sent, restart your device
Congrats you can now use all bis subscription on your android mediatek phone.
OPTION 2
DOWNLOAD Pre-requisites
1. Mobile Uncle MTK tools from Google playstore
RUN MOBILE UNCLE MTK TOOL
a. Press IMEI Backup Restore to backup your old imei to sdcard
b. Press on Engineer Mode
c. Press on Engineer Mode (MTK)
d. Scroll left to connectivity and Click CDS
e. Press Radio Information and Press Phone 1
f. Click on AT+, the keyboard comes up, then press q and delete it
g. Select AT+EGMR=1,7,”” from the dropdown menu
h. In between the inverted comas, type the generated imei you got from the PC. It will look like this
AT+EGMR=1,7,”35280124xxxxxx”
i. Click SEND AT COMMAND and when you see it is sent, restart your device
Congrats you can now use all bis subscription on your android mediatek phone.
HOW DO I CHECK MY IMEI?
Check the IMEI by pressing *#06#
RECOMMENDED BIS PLANS/VALIDITY DAYS
GLO BIS
Sms comonth to 777 for N1000 for 3gb (30 days)
Sms coweek to 777 for N400 for 700mb (7 days)
To check data balance, dial *777*0# or send status to 777 in an sms.. If not satisfied I will try an hook you up for an assistance via whatsapp.
Thanks bro, pls add me up on whatsapp. 080678886nine4.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Raxxye(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by 0luwasean(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2015
On the "SPB" for MTN, it's cost 2015naira and you will get 2015mb of data....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria