Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy (6123 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Hahaha... U dis geh. U can lie for biafra.
Anyways, layo lama ji ooo
am not sleeping yet jor....

have they brought light?
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by obiorathesubtle: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . can you imagine.
I'm as astonished as real madrid right now
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMAO grin

whats funny? angry
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I'm as astonished as real madrid right now
Ifugonu ife the girl n'ako. nsugbo adiro.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

whats funny? angry

Everything, especially the part about pretending to be female so you can scam each other. That's my fave part grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by sulmeza(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jaraworldsms:
Your point is noted but do not generalized your views. Not all men on NL that are lazy and liars.
no mind her....na attention she find cum and fortunately for her,she's garrit....naughty gal
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

am not sleeping yet jor....

have they brought light?

Yea. Abt 10mins ago
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, you take Champagne??undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
NB. Bashing nd insults is allowed. Bt aw try not to reply any. So feel free.

Girlfriend, Don't even try dating any NL dude, don't go too close to them or take dem too serious. Let evri relationship you have wit then start and stop here. Why?

1. They are liars.

Chaiiiiii. NL guys, una weldone o. Dey can lie eh. Claiming what they are not close to in real life. Some of them are stil mumy's pet yet they wil be claiming badoo here. Forming lielie gist and stories here. No wonder one of dem said he was robbed and his iphone collctd meanwhile he opend another thread wit same pictures saying dogs bite him. Gbosaaa!

2. They are bully
If care isn't taken most of u wil become wife beaters. Esp those that wil come here to cuss me out. They are alws ready to insult nd bully mostly females. Haba!

3. They are lazy.
All their day to day ambition is to recharge 100naira nd buy mb just to be making stupid comments from one post to anoda. Real men are out there hustling for their lives, u guys are here wasting away. Some of dem wil be here till 11pm and be back online as early as 5am. Hian! No grl wil agree to marry a guy with no future ambition o. Abi nah ur wife go dey feed u?no wonda most of dem are lieing to be a female so dey can scam eachoda

4. Woman wrappers
Chaiii..plenty asslickers here. Running afta NL grls nd sending dem pm. Later dey wil claim they don't. Fantasising about a lady's display pix and all that. Smh. No wonder those fake lady's with fine d.pix are scaming u guys and collcting cash/recharge cards frm all of una.

5. I too know (itk)
ITK wunt kie sum of u ooo. Alws claming to know evriting and claiming to know too much. Meanwhile ure just an empty drum in real life.

*will add more points later. Ladies can help me add more points biko. Brb
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by sulmeza(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
agarawu23:
The op is right if we want to be honest but the mistake is generalizing.
see dis one...how's she ryt...womanwrapping fit kill some pple...mtcheew
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by obiorathesubtle: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Ifugonu ife the girl n'ako. nsugbo adiro.
Lol, hapu nwata kiri na amaghi ihe, emecha now, o ga na acho di d'iche na Nairaland ga lu ya nu. Btw. You from Anambra or Enugu? Your Igbo tho
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Margauxluv(f): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op
Really?
Hw did u figured out ?
U want to start E-war ? b specific.

Gullible

Pathetic.
sad

Go get occupied.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by misspicy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Yea. Abt 10mins ago
congrats grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by agarawu23(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
sulmeza:
see dis one...how's she ryt...womanwrapping fit kill some pple...mtcheew
[/s]only the culprit will feel guilty
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol, hapu nwata kiri na amaghi ihe, emecha now, o ga na acho di d'iche na Nairaland ga lu ya nu. Btw. You from Anambra or Enugu? Your Igbo tho
lol, banyi di na mgbago ebeni... uno enu afu.
Am just flabbergasted such is actually coming from her. nsogbu adiro.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by obiorathesubtle: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, banyi di na mgbago ebeni... uno enu afu.
Am just flabbergasted such is actually coming from her. nsogbu adiro.
hehe. Eziokwu nwanne, nsogbu adiro, ka anyi na ele anya
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Girlfriend, Don't even try dating any NL dude, don't go too close to them or take dem too serious. Let evri relationship you have wit then start and stop here. Why?

1. They are liars.

Chaiiiiii. NL guys, una weldone o. Dey can lie eh. Claiming what they are not close to in real life. Some of them are stil mumy's pet yet they wil be claiming badoo here. Forming lielie gist and stories here. No wonder one of dem said he was robbed and his iphone collctd meanwhile he opend another thread wit same pictures saying dogs bite him. Gbosaaa!

2. They are bully
If care isn't taken most of u wil become wife beaters. Esp those that wil come here to cuss me out. They are alws ready to insult nd bully mostly females. Haba!

3. They are lazy.
All their day to day ambition is to recharge 100naira nd buy mb just to be making stupid comments from one post to anoda. Real men are out there hustling for their lives, u guys are here wasting away. Some of dem wil be here till 11pm and be back online as early as 5am. Hian! No grl wil agree to marry a guy with no future ambition o. Abi nah ur wife go dey feed u?no wonda most of dem are lieing to be a female so dey can scam eachoda

4. Woman wrappers
Chaiii..plenty asslickers here. Running afta NL grls nd sending dem pm. Later dey wil claim they don't. Fantasising about a lady's display pix and all that. Smh. No wonder those fake lady's with fine d.pix are scaming u guys and collcting cash/recharge cards frm all of una.

5. I too know (itk)
ITK wunt kie sum of u ooo. Alws claming to know evriting and claiming to know too much. Meanwhile ure just an empty drum in real life.

To be honest I quite agree with ur point but it still does not mean all of us are the same...Some of us are very
hard working and bosses of our own. Some of them can still become something gr8 tomorrow so try not to
write them off..

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
I was reading the write up, n I said to my self who there fu*k is this? I scrolled up to check d name n I discovered u are a waste man..... gerarahere mennn
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Legitbaba(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chai...E b like one Baddo N.lander dn use and dump dis OP...chai sorry ya...i just pray make d guy no open thread for u..
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2015
ALL I NO IS DAH ME AM DIFERENt FROM DEM.... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Airforce1(m): 2:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Op

Is a man disguising as woman.

Trans...
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Lmao, Airforce1 be like ..........my iPhone6 was stolen twice. Don't lie on Nl cause an enemy is watching to expose you. grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Airforce1(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Oyind17:
Lmao, Airforce1 be like ..........my iPhone6 was stolen twice. Don't lie on Nl cause an enemy is watching to expose you. grin
I didnt lie
I dont tell lies.

I recovered the phone days after
grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Airforce1:

I didnt lie
I dont tell lies.
I recovered the phone days after
grin
You nor dey go church? I saw the two posts with same pix and different stories. There are times we say things just to feel among that was what happened in your case. We all lied at one point in time sha.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Airforce1(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Oyind17:

You nor dey go church? I saw the two posts with same pix and different stories. There are times we say things just to feel among that was what happened in your case. We all lied at one point in time sha.
two different threads telling different stories.

One was about how it got stolen....
The second, how I recovered it.

I dont make up stories you "tomboy"
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Airforce1:
two different threads telling different stories. One was about how it got stolen.... The second, how I recovered it. I dont make up stories you "tomboy"
OK o, I don hear u
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Airforce1(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2015
Oyind17:

OK o, I don hear u
wink kiss smiley
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Airforce1:
wink kiss smiley
why you never go church? I want go get ready now.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Airforce1(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Oyind17:

why you never go church? I want go get ready now.
I'm a catholic, I want to go for 10 O'clock mass.

Please pray for me ok
kiss
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm a catholic, I want to go for 10 O'clock mass.

Please pray for me ok
kiss
I will I promise, I was supposed to be in church by 7am but I feel very sick and tired. I want to eat and take drugs before going.

Make sure u go to church. bye
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Oyind17:

I will I promise, I was supposed to be in church by 7am but I feel very sick and tired. I want to eat and take drugs before going.

Make sure u go to church. bye

Sorry about that.
wish you speedy recovery.

I will..
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
naughtynaughty:

1. They are liars.

2. They are bully

3. They are lazy.

4. Woman wrappers

5. I too know (itk)

Well, thank God I'm not a "nairaland guy". tongue
BTW...are you sure Onila hasn't bitten you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? / See How Ladies Dress Now: Sanity Or Insanity / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.