Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,862 members, 7,844,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Guy With Cold Hands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy With Cold Hands (863 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy With Cold Hands by emryxleena(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
dunno if diz d right thread for this but i need u guyz opinion..

Friends nd fams usually tell me my hands are always cold.. I dismissed the statement .. Thought it was a joke .. I late discovered that when i meet new people especially girls nd have a handshake with them .. Some of 'em will jokingly tell me "oh! Ur hand z cold" ..story short<

Now straight to the point.. Is it normal to have cold hands , have u guys seen anyone with same trait before and what could be the possible cause of cold hands..
Re: The Guy With Cold Hands by REB3L(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Caused by anxiety and fear, bla bla.

You get anxious and so all the blood flows to ur legs,preparing you to run in case of danger...Google it

1 Like

Re: The Guy With Cold Hands by valdes00(m): 12:12am On Nov 22, 2015
#GHOST alert
Re: The Guy With Cold Hands by EHI9ICE(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2015
It happens to me too- REB3L is right :Whenever I am around a babe that I am not too Cordial with,I get the "Cold Palm".I think its most common amongst Introverts.#I'm an Introvert# wink
Re: The Guy With Cold Hands by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2015
It depend on your body temperature.
Re: The Guy With Cold Hands by emryxleena(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
REB3L:
Caused by anxiety and fear, bla bla.

You get anxious and so all the blood flows to ur legs,preparing you to run in case of danger...Google it

Well , that may be true .. But it doesnt happen only when im avin handshakes with girls only .. And for me i dnt think its some kinda fear .. Im nt introverted too ..
Re: The Guy With Cold Hands by emryxleena(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
valdes00:
#GHOST alert
Where z d ghost.lol
Re: The Guy With Cold Hands by emryxleena(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Love Machine:
It depend on your body temperature.

Nice one .. I noticed that sometimes i normally have a warm temperature after playin football or any form of exercise .. But when im not doing anytin stressfull.. I sometimes get d cold thingy

(1) (Reply)

See The Cake My Mom Baked Again. Beautiful / Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . / Why Women Like Men Who Treat Them Like Crap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.