Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation (3857 Views)

Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / $15bn Arms Deals: Panel Traces N2bn To Five Children Of Ex-army Chief / $2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
menix:
That guy just mumu like him maths teacher for primary school.m If no b say I just comot from church, u know what I can do to him..
leave am, na end time mumu

1 Like

Re: Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation by arsetalks(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

Dude shut up if you have no valid point to make. What model or policy did your party give when they were in opposition? Wasn't it the same money laundering that went on in all the states? The only difference was who keeps the cash cow.....you are a hypocrite.
If you want to have an educative argument, let's do it. Stop running away from key posters. Answer my questions then we take it from there. You fooool.
Re: Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation by SonOfEl(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
arsetalks:
If you want to have an educative argument, let's do it. Stop running away from key posters. Answer my questions then we take it from there. You fooool.

You are trying really hard to sound objective..... You are simply useless in and out..
Re: Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation by arsetalks(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

You are trying really hard to sound objective..... You are simply useless in and out..
You can't have an argument. It is obvious. The only thing is to throw insults to people older than your elder brother. Proper idiot.
Re: Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation by SonOfEl(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
arsetalks:
You can't have an argument. It is obvious. The only thing is to throw insults to people older than your elder brother. Proper idiot.

I should be the one telling you that.....just look at you, running from pillar to post, yet trying to sound objective. APC CPC AD ACN ANPP politicians are just as corrupt as the PDP joor....stop fooling around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! / #panamapapers Wins Top Honour At Data Journalism Awards / Recession: What Fashola Posited In 2012. This Is The Reason We Did Not Save...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.