Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari (1281 Views)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by EternalTruths: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2015
1) Price of crude oil has further crashed

2) JP Morgan delist Nigeria

3) Western Powers reported Nigeria to WTO

4) Chad has abandoned us

5) BH has decimated our forces

6) Fuel Scarcity has returned

7) Fulani herdsmen attacks have escalated(KOGI)

cool #18000 minimum wage about to be reversed

9) Generators that help small businesses banned

10) Democracy threatened as Rule of law is burnt

Please list more

When a President refused to apologize for encouraging his supporters to protect their votes violently which resulted in deaths of thousands

When a President calls a section of Nigeria which feeds his people 5%

When a President refused to caution his kinsmen who destroy lives because of cattle rearing but voice out against peaceful protest by Biafrans through his VP

When a man insults a sitting President (Jonathan) for taking a particular decision only to continue with such decision after entering power

When a man speak not against the sabotage of a sitting President (Jonathan) just because he wants power at all cost even if that sabotage hurts Nigerians

Please can someone prove us wrong if we say that man might be cursed. undecided

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by chimoskyg(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2015
End time serious

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by EternalTruths: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2015
chimoskyg:
End time serious

This one pass end time. grin
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by Zeedarh(f): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Op, I find your moniker sacarstic and your post seems to be of no substance. Which one is curse, Buhari, JP Morgan......and other jagbajantis you talking about

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by joeprince23(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Rivers state seems to be worsth hit with fuel scarcity,for Gods sake this is U-tide period
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by EternalTruths: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zeedarh:
Op, I find your moniker sacarstic and your post seems to be of no substance. Which one is curse, Buhari, JP Morgan......and other jagbajantis you talking about

Return back to the kitchen. This topic is far beyond your reasoning cool

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by Zeedarh(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Return back to the kitchen. This topic is far beyond your reasoning cool
The post is meaningless btw so i'll just pass cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by speedyGonzales: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
well, it will make sense because of all the souls of those that perished under him as military dictator...

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by brize(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
The zoo is crashing... We place a curse on it.. The zoo must fall

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by Cannonleo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
and he spends only 8hr 30mins on the job and goes for a daily dose of kunu at his uncles house while debriefing him on new duara policies to be adopted
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by saint047(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Only in Nig someone will ask u to support & vote for a man just because he claimed he stopped on RED at a traffic.

Red lite = 4yrs Destiny
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by Brightology2(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by saint047(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
If u're one of those claiming Nig is BROKE, pls Pray that may u NOT be as BROKE as her

Imagine a BROKEn President flying chopper around FCT
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by Brightology2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Return to d kitchen young lady, dats were u belong
Zeedarh:
The post is meaningless btw so i'll just pass cool

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by banki(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nairaland is gradually gradually going to the dogs!

Seun people like me respect you I will always do but this op for example is one of the reasons why many of us don't take this forum serious anymore
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by Herald47: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
The one that amazes me most is that those apc and co. shouting change like a passenger that forgot his 950 naira change in the hands of the conductor have all gone mute.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by EternalTruths: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
banki:
Nairaland is gradually gradually going to the dogs!

Seun people like me respect you I will always do but this op for example is one of the reasons why many of us don't take this forum serious anymore

Those points are they not true

How much is petrol.?

Where are the 105 missing soldiers.?

Prove any of those points false ? cool
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by EternalTruths: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Herald47:
The one that amazes me most is that those apc and co. shouting change like a passenger that forgot his 950 naira change in the hands of the conductor have all gone mute.

They are mute because time has proven to them that they have being fooled grin
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by Zeedarh(f): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brightology2:
Return to d kitchen young lady, dats were u belong
Grow up.
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by yahrant140(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:
1) Price of crude oil has further crashed

2) JP Morgan delist Nigeria

3) Western Powers reported Nigeria to WTO

4) Chad has abandoned us

5) BH has decimated our forces

6) Fuel Scarcity has returned

7) Fulani herdsmen attacks have escalated(KOGI)

cool #18000 minimum wage about to be reversed

9) Generators that help small businesses banned

10) Democracy threatened as Rule of law is burnt

Please list more

When a President refused to apologize for encouraging his supporters to protect their votes violently which resulted in deaths of thousands

When a President calls a section of Nigeria which feeds his people 5%

When a President refused to caution his kinsmen who destroy lives because of cattle rearing but voice out against peaceful protest by Biafrans through his VP

When a man insults a sitting President (Jonathan) for taking a particular decision only to continue with such decision after entering power

When a man speak not against the sabotage of a sitting President (Jonathan) just because he wants power at all cost even if that sabotage hurts Nigerians

Please can someone prove us wrong if we say that man might be cursed. undecided

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

You are taking your freedom of speech to the extreme.
You are heating up the polity. I hope you won't run into hiding when the DSS come knocking on your door soon.
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by Brightology2(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
U're an epithets of ur comment
Zeedarh:
Grow up.
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by warrior01: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
yahrant140:

You are taking your freedom of speech to the extreme.
You are heating up the polity. I hope you won't run into hiding when the DSS come knocking on your door soon.

Heating up the polity by saying the truth? Where do you guys come out from?
Re: Is Nigeria Under A Curse Because Of Buhari by EternalTruths: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
warrior01:

Heating up the polity by saying the truth? Where do you guys come out from?

That guy is a monkey

Imagine him threatening me with DSS on another thread on Kanu's case

DSS will run once it is confirmed that KANU is dead

They will regret taking their stupidity too far angry

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala / Sinners Should Stop Giving Offering In RCCG If You Are A Sinner - Adeboye / As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.