Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship (1639 Views)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by honey01(f): 1:41am On May 23, 2009
i love my boy friend but he hardly calls sometimes. i have 2 call b4 he remembers 2 call while sumtyms he doesnt call at all , d most recent one is dat he has stopped sending messages , but he says he loves me . i really want 2 quit d relationship pls send ur commentsjavascript:void(0);
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by curioscat: 11:23am On May 23, 2009
@ poster, never allow anybody to undermine you, you are more than that. pray to God for a better partner
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by iice(f): 11:25am On May 23, 2009
You people with your 'calling' hang-ups
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by ghavoke: 11:30am On May 23, 2009
He doesnt call cos he doesnt want to speak with you- period! lipsrsealed
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by bblacky(f): 11:42am On May 23, 2009
ghavoke:

He doesnt call cos he doesnt want to speak with you- period! lipsrsealed

he doesnt wanna speak to u which means he doesnt want u, shikena, read d hand writin on d wall
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by dizzywezzy(f): 11:49am On May 23, 2009
am actually in a similar situation. Wen i try 2 breakup he begs me 2 take him back and wen i do he does the calling and being nice for lik three days and den returns bck to his old ways its rily annoyin its jst like he luvs to hurt my feelins. I rily dnt no wat his tryin to achieve.
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by MaiSuya(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2009
. . .so that fact that he doesn't call is proof he doesn't luv you? ever considered the possibility that other things may be occupying him at the moment ([i]like another babe [/i]lol! - just kidding o!) and instead of getting all insecure why not [i]call [/i]him and find out??
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by Ifedisky(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2009
I'm horrified by the responses I'm seeing here. Why must people have a herd mentality?. Does it occur to you air heads that majority of men don't attach as much sentiments to calls as women? To call my girlfriend is burdensome, sometimes, but that doesn't detract from the fact that I love her and she knows I do!
@post. Don't follow the female "cattle" mentality. Dont judge your boyfriend on frequency of calls alone
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by ghavoke: 12:11pm On May 23, 2009
@ poster , depends on the kind of relationship you guys have. If it's long distance and calling is the only way you guys touch base, den some'n is definitely wrong.

@Jidesky, she calls you more, she loves you more, good foryou
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by dizzywezzy(f): 12:12pm On May 23, 2009
@ iIfedisky if u rily luv someone u'll miss d person on wen u do u call d person. dis is hw it works. so if u dnt call u gfriend den u dnt luv her and if u say u are so occupied u dnt remeba to call its even worse cos dats jst a nice way of say i av beta tings 2 think bout or deal wit or i av more important tings in my life.
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by bblacky(f): 12:56pm On May 23, 2009
Ifedisky:

I'm horrified by the responses I'm seeing here. Why must people have a herd mentality?. Does it occur to you air heads that majority of men don't attach as much sentiments to calls as women? To call my girlfriend is burdensome, sometimes, but that doesn't detract from the fact that I love her and she knows I do!
@post. Don't follow the female "cattle" mentality. Dont judge your boyfriend on frequency of calls alone
stay lik 2weeks witout ur gurl callin nor textin u? hw wud u feel?

is not as if callin is a way of showin how one loves u or not, but atleast after d days work before puting down ur head on ur pillow jst try to say hi, it make sense, it shows u tot of her/him yea, callin makes d different in any relationship distance or near,
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by MaiSuya(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2009
dizzywezzy:

@ iIfedisky  if u rily luv someone u'll miss d person on wen u do u call d person. dis is hw it works. so if u dnt call u gfriend den u dnt luv her and if u say u are so occupied u dnt remeba to call its even worse cos dats jst a nice way of say i av beta tings 2 think bout or deal wit or i av more important tings in my life.

That's the way you females always interpret it, but it shouldn't be the case; it smacks of insecurity on the part of the lady. If the guy tells you he loves you, the least you could is trust him on that.
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by Ifedisky(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2009
Sometimes you might genuinely miss someone. But you won't feel like calling them. Two weeks is too long to avoid calling one's beau though
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by bdprice: 1:29pm On May 23, 2009
out of sight must not necessary mean out of mind. It pays to call, even if to say just hi. it means a lot in a relationship.
One day => ok; a week=> hmmm??; 2 weeks=> find out and make up your mind.
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by honey01(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2009
the issue is dat he works in a telcom company and right now we are apart apart as in by flight its 2hrs nd by road its 12hrs i dont feel insecure i just feel cheated dats all thanks 4 ur response but i amjavascript:void(0);ANDjavascript:void(0);
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by RuuDie(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2009
honey01:

the issue is dat he works in a telcom company and right now we are apart apart as in by flight its 2hrs nd by road its 12hrs i dont feel insecure i just feel cheated dats all thanks 4 ur response but i amjavascript:void(0);ANDjavascript:void(0);

Women. . . . . una no d'ey cease to tire me!

Simply because he doesn't call. . . . . only! That is his one and only offence kpere - not calling!
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by RuuDie(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2009
And if we analyse this case properly, we'll find out that the guy even tries to call @ least 1ce in a week. . . . . honey1, i lie

I no know wether u wan make im use all the small salary call u finish!?
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by tope5000: 6:47pm On May 23, 2009
ok undecided
But him not calling u doesnt mean he doesnt love ya wink
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by honey01(f): 7:05pm On May 23, 2009

And if we analyse this case properly, we'll find out that the guy even tries to call @ least 1ce in a week. . . . . honey1, i lie Huh

I no know wether u wan make im use all the small salary call u finish!?

sweet hrt u no lie oh but ,
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by RuuDie(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2009
honey01:

sweet hrt u no lie oh but ,

Ok, but what. . . . . . .
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by Secretz(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2009
Well you are even lucky he calls once a week sef. Some people leave 2 weeks to pass before hearing anything from them. But the answer is in your instincts, if this is not the way he has always been, then yes, something may not be right.

But one thing sha. You said he works for a telecoms company or something. Can he not get some bloody calling discount? ? ? tongue
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by virgie(f): 10:29pm On May 23, 2009
for two weeks and no call?
Not even to send messages?
What reasons does he have than to show his dis interest in the relationship?
As far as I am concerned, he is good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by tope5000: 10:31pm On May 23, 2009
virgie:

Hehehehehe. . . . two weeks n no communication
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by C2H5OH(f): 10:31pm On May 23, 2009
Two weeks and no call?  Something is surely wrong.  Do not contact him anymore.  Wait for him to contact you, and when he does be sure he has some explanations.  If he dare tries to skirt around the issue, tell him you want to end it.
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by tope5000: 10:33pm On May 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

Two weeks and no call?  Something is surely wrong.  Do not contact him anymore.  Wait for him to contact you, and when he does be sure he has some explanations.  If he dare tries to skirt around the issue, tell him you want to end it.

I couldnt agree more wink
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by edogram(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2009
my babe what me to call her evrry day for the past 6month, she enjoyed call comunication alot every minute she flashis me. i have been calling everyday aleast 30min to 1rs . but know i dont much money and she is complaning, i told her thing are rough but she is still flashing me na. what should i do.
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by C2H5OH(f): 10:49pm On May 23, 2009
This tope girl sef.  Still as gorgeous as ever.  If I catch you for boskoro ehn. .

edogram:

my babe what me to call her evrry day for the past 6month, she enjoyed call comunication alot every minute she flashis me. i have been calling everyday aleast 30min to 1rs . but know i dont much money and she is complaning, i told her thing are rough but she is still flashing me na. what should i do.
If she flashis you flashi her back.
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by tope5000: 10:53pm On May 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

This tope girl sef.  Still as gorgeous as ever.  If I catch you for boskoro ehn. .

Lmao . . . . u r not serious cheesy cheesy
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by oreofemi(f): 10:54pm On May 23, 2009
it means he does not love you, because if he does he will be thinking about you at all times, which will make him call you
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by honey01(f): 12:22am On May 24, 2009

nairalanders na wa o i didnt say he didnt call 4 2 weeks ooooo kia nija
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by Oxone(m): 5:05am On May 24, 2009
why not find out why first before jumping to conclusion, like someone rightly said, men dont attach that much importance to calling as women does.
he might not even know he's hurting you by not calling but then it doesnt mean he stopped loving u
Re: Is He Cheating Or Tired Of The Relationship by RuuDie(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2009
This issue of calls or no calls is really irking me. . . . . . now you have to frigging understand that, no matter what; for whatever darn reasons, there's certainly g'onna be times when there'll be a lull in the communication; 1wk, 2wks, heck even a frigging month!

Call yourselves everyday and you folks are soon g'onna wound up saying "whats up, whats up" for the whole duration of a call and come out feeling more frustrated than ever!

Calling a loved one isn't MECHANICAL. . . . . . . you just don't call cuz YOU HAVE TO like its some kind'a TASK you g'otta perform everyday!

Its g'otta be spontaneous. . . . . . its like being moved in the spirit to talk to that person!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook / Four Kisses You Must Master / Define Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.