Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) (30774 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Osinbajo Meets South-East Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:
I don't know why you people are arguing with that yoloba savage under the name coolitempa. I mean the damn illiterate thinks urhobo and iteskiri are part of anioma.

Mschewwwwww

When you see a monkey bashing it's brain dead head against the wall, you don't go seeing why it's badging

You idiots lie for a living....it is my self appointed duty to burst your bubble... grin
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ikechu1278: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
banki:

Biafra hasn't come una don dey threaten people with shooting them?

Isi odikwa unu mma?

Rochas may be your regular politician but even before he became governor he was giving free education to people

Biko gwam Madu Ole nnamdi kanu na ndi otu ya nyere free education?

Tell me how many people nnamdi kanu gave free education

Free education my yansh. Did you not read and hear from IMO people saying that nonsense he spread all over the media was a lie and a scam. Nonsense!!!!

Tell that Hausa man to go back to north. SE leaders don fall my hand by letting that abok1 lead their meeting

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ikechu1278: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

You idiots lie for a living....it is my self appointed duty to burst your bubble... grin

Dumb f2king buf00n I'm from anioma and I think you the biggest attention seeking yoloba illiterate on NL

Your braincells is less than that of a brain dead animal.

Worthless savage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ikechu1278: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Reliable information I now have are as follows
1. Lower Niger Congress was not invited to this conclave
2. Chief Igariwey-led Ohanaeze hierarchy have confirmed to me that they did not receive any invitation letter as of an hour ago that I was in communication with them
3. Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB is not involved

A strong suspicion now exists that today's meeting is being teleguided by Buhari's APC, using Okorocha to attempt to water down Igbo grievances with the nation.

Without the three major stakeholders mentioned above, the resolutions of the meeting will be half baked.

You do realize Lower Niger Congress is not part of Igbo agenda. The person that started it is iteskiri and most of it's leaders are SS minorities. LNC just have the same ideology as Biafra aka a divided Nigeria with SS and SE in a nation together. Despite the similar ideology, they have no connection to SE. I don't even think there is a SE leader in LNC.

I think you meant to write Billie or BZM.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ikechu1278: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
amtaken:
Why would a Northerner Chair South-East meeting?

As soon as I saw Alhaji Okorochalahi Rochallumadu I stoped reading.

#sigh.

Don't mind him. He thinks we do not know he's the reason behind ohaneze " press release" .

Okorohausa we are waiting for you. You'll be going back to that your father's land wey dropped you in igboland to spy on us. Don't worry. The only people that continuously fall my hand are IMO people for allowing that aboki bastard back

3 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Duru1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
I have had anybody as a so-called “Igbo leader” but Mallam Rochas Okorocha. Why are most dumbasses in Nigeria willing to commit suicide on the mention of Biafra or Igbos' agitation to secede from the cesspit called Nigeria? Now I realized where most of the goons in Nigeria sniffed the idea that Ndiigbo are arrogant. If agitation for self-determination and the call for independent Igbo land are part of the imaginary arrogances, Ndiigbo had worn them as badges of honor. Nigeria must be disintegrated. According to Gowon in 1966, there are no bases for unity in the idiotic creation by the British colonialists. There are too many moronic dingbats in Nigeria I have sworn never to associate in any form of togetherness not even useless Nigerian associations.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Duru1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Most idiotic characters that pass as Nigerians are humanly useless. Even attempts to commit suicide simply because of certain individuals wanting to have independent homeland other than the zoo called Nigeria had become bursting of bubble.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:

Dumb f2king buf00n I'm from anioma and I think you the biggest attention seeking yoloba illiterate on NL

Your braincells is less than that of a brain dead animal.

Worthless savage

You are an ibo settler on Benin land...... cheesy....just the same way you are trying to rename portharcourt and steal it by using your population.....we have your number and know your ways...now we have to educate others........... angry

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Naijiant: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Duru1:

Most idiotic characters that pass as Nigerians are humanly useless. Even attempts to commit suicide simply because of certain individuals wanting to have independent homeland other than the zoo called Nigeria had become bursting of bubble.

You can have your Biafra for all I care ........but do not try and steal other people land.....that is the simply point..... angry
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ikechu1278: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

You are an ibo settler on Benin land...... cheesy....just the same way you are trying to rename portharcourt and steal it by using your population.....we have your number and know your ways...now we have to educate others........... angry

Just like your yoloba settler in Benin land ( Lagos) and trying to rewrite the history because your entire South West is a shithole not worthy if existence

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:

Just like your yoloba settler in Benin land ( Lagos) and trying to rewrite the history because your entire South West is a shithole not worthy if existence

Another unintelligent and embittered contribution from the frustrated one..... grin cheesy grin....you will remain our slave..... grin
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ROYALD(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

You can have your Biafra for all I care ........but do not try and steal other people land.....that is the simply point..... angry
Shut up coward
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by MrAnalyst: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Anioma is not Biafra and can never be Biafra...... angry....Anioma is Benin.......and therefore edo........but there is a strong Ibo population.. angry

So Anioma is Benin?
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Duru1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Are you normal? The last thing any red-blooded Igbo person would want is a land belonging to non-Igbo. How did it get pass you that one reason for agitation for independent homeland is to get away from dumbasses such as you?
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by MrAnalyst: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
truelovecom:

Should I say you're stup1d?
Well , I think you are.

The name " Anioma" is an Igbo word ; it means " Land of beauty" or " A beautiful Land " Or " A good land"

" Ani " means Land
" Oma" means good or beauty/beautiful ( it depends on how you use the word)

I appreciate your effort in explaining to a moro.n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Arabs999: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2015
DIVINE78:
Is this a drinking competition? Too many beer on the tables. shocked Ibo race future about to be decided in a tavern.
. This Op is a MUMUUUUuuuuuh !!!
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by IlekeHD: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2015
hollandis:
Useless stakeholders ,when rochas is there the cockroach

lmao e reach that level? grin grin
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2015
dinachi:

Clown! Quit venting. I am not bordered by your DREAMS of biafra. keep wasting your time while other ethnic groups keeps pulling weight. When you are finally old, you will the realize how very foolish you have been. And when the Biafran zionists were arrested, why didnt you go out on a protest march like you are doing now for Nnamdi kanu, Ijaw puppet?

cheesygringrin Thought I quoted a human being...
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by InvertedHammer: 1:29am On Nov 23, 2015
If the Federal government is serious and honest, a good start will be to have Julius Berger commence work on Enugu-Osha expressway as a matter of urgency. Ndi Igbo had so many similar meetings/jamboree during 8yrs,10yrs of OBJ and GEJ respectively. Yet nothing concrete came out of it. Federal roads are in shambles. No 2nd Niger bridge. I won't be surprised if brown envelopes were passed around to ensure that the self-annointed leaders maintain taciturn approach to the plight of ndi Igbo in the country.

Then you think about it. How do one curry favour from a President that ndi Igbo roundly despised during the elections? Just like Biafra, ndi Igbo lost the war (this time electorally) and will continue to bear the full consequences.

Hausa people have it good in terms of Federal presence. They lost to GEJ but GEJ developed the North and neglected his primary constituency. He was busy building almajiri schools while Otueke has no drinkable water supply. Now an Hausa man is back to further the Northern agenda. GEJ's stint in Aso Rock was a once in a lifetime opportunity. But he blew it big time. If anyone thinks the North is going to honour the N-S rotation of the Presidency, good luck. The Hausa clans give a block vote. Yoruba voters are like chameleons. Igbo voters follow the highest bidder. So factoring in all these variables, the Presidency remains in the North until something similar to Yar'Adua's saga plays out again.

It shall be well. No! It won't.

/
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by amtaken(f): 2:22am On Nov 23, 2015
The Imos are seriously regretting voting for him in his first tenure. As per this 2nd tenure, don't let no one fool you, they didn't want him back but he used the power of incumbent to rig himself back to power. The Imos are really unlucky to have a mallam governing over their affairs, a very callous and insensitive mallam for that matter.
ikechu1278:

Don't mind him. He thinks we do not know he's the reason behind ohaneze " press release" .

Okorohausa we are waiting for you. You'll be going back to that your father's land wey dropped you in igboland to spy on us. Don't worry. The only people that continuously fall my hand are IMO people for allowing that aboki bastard back
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by dinachi(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2015
truelovecom:

Bro, you ain't making sense
I won't reply you again.

So you mean IGBOS ain't making progress.

Please , this your progress is it political progress, financial progress, academic progress or what.

IGBOS are progressing financially , academically , politically and so on.

Or you think by producing president is progress?
Take a look at the north, they've produced the highest number of presidents , But yet they have the highest rate of poverty and illiteracy in Nigeria.
Now Will You Call That Progress?

Please if don't have any sensible thing to write, just log out.
I mean producing president. But theen many people you included do not know the enomous powers of the president. Since you are not interested in President, why did you support Jonathan? Was he not a Nigeria president?
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by vofogu: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by tonychristopher: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2015
SonOfEl:

Coolitempa has gone mad again.
(S)he needs a chain and a good flogging
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by tonychristopher: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
dinachi:

I mean producing president. But theen many people you included do not know the enomous powers of the president. Since you are not interested in President, why did you support Jonathan? Was he not a Nigeria president?

They had more political representation in taraba yet this is the progress

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ROYALD(m): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2015
I rebuke those politicians who choose fear over compassion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.