Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? (8326 Views)

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
I think I can. Not all first time 'slappers' go down the road of being physically absuive. Shit happens sometimes.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Mznaett: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Edipee:
ok, let me look 4 koboko. I'm gonna do enough flogging.

I'd even prefer the original aka carrycome koboko to any other one otongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Edipee(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:

I'd even prefer the original aka carrycome koboko to any other one otongue
gerraut here, kworrupt gal! You're just too funny.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Mznaett: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Edipee:
gerraut here, kworrupt gal! You're just too funny.

Lol

Me 2pure o mboktongue

Koko nature don dey call me o

Yak asierecheesy
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by MrCork: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
We know that in a heated environment emotions can run high,some guys that are normally calm might be tempted to reset the medula oblongata of their girlfriends/wife and feel very remorseful after

Ladies can you forgive and forget the slap?

...if any female slap me...my 17inches loooong *kondo* will probably standddup!! smiley
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Edipee(m): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:

Lol
Me 2pure o mboktongue
Koko nature don dey call me o
Yak asierecheesy
asiere nde ufan.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Cutehector(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

humour me puleaaaseeee..... grin confused being,type one thing,claim to mean another thing?
and No am not doing this on nairaland... undecided
u shouldnt.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2015
MrCork:

...if any female slap me...my 17inches loooong *kondo* will probably standddup!! smiley
17 what? shocked
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
MrCork:

Chisos!!!
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by jmaxjohn(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Misspicy.
If i slap my girl, she'll forgive me (e no mean sey she gentle o), that I'm sure of (she has forgiven me of worst crimes...like not showing up for our daughter's end of d year party cry...errr it's complicated lol grin). However, what kind of a boy will a such man be? Putting hiz gal thru pain! I'll never forgive myself, nd by d way, a real man doesn't let his emotions get the best of him to d extent of raising a fist on his woman.

#moded
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Medunah: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2015
No matter ur level of annoyance or rage, u shouldn't hit me jz to prove a point for crying out loud. Dats jz weak.
Now, on whether I can forgive him, I dnt think I can cos twill keep ringing in my head dat wen next things get out hand, from slap, twill turn to punches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by jane5020(f): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
I can forgive a slap from my bf but I can never forget
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Misspicy.
If i slap my girl, she'll forgive me (e no mean sey she gentle o), that I'm sure of (she has forgiven me of worst crimes...like not showing up for our daughter's end of d year party cry...errr it's complicated lol grin). However, what kind of a boy will a such man be? Putting hiz gal thru pain! I'll never forgive myself, nd by d way, a real man doesn't let his emotions get the best of him to d extent of raising a fist on his woman.

#moded
kikikikiki tonguetonguetongue

you must be used to the slaps by now

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by glowshine(f): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
I will forgive him but I think I'll find it hard to be free with him or to feel safe with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by glowshine(f): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
I will forgive him but I think I'll find it hard to be free with him or to feel safe with him, it will be hard to forget,
so the best way is to psychologically traumatise him for slapping Me(lol, I'm just kidding about d last part)
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by ucnwafor(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slimbeth:
my guy slaps me on top wetin? y im go slap

on a more serious note, if am wrong i will forgive im bt he will surely pay for it bfre i forgive im... i pray i dnt av a bf dat slaps me sha...
hmmmmm which means u are not ready for the relationship, it s never rosy as u think, chikenah
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
ucnwafor:
hmmmmm which means u are not ready for the relationship, it s never rosy as u think, chikenah
rosy in what sense? u mean a guy has to slap me in a relationship cos relationships are not rosy... SMH...no offence i think you are high

if relationships are not rosy, dat doesn't account for my guy to slap me... U can try that wiyh ur gf/fiancee cos relationships are not rosy...I REST MY CASE
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by ucnwafor(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Slimbeth:
rosy in what sense? u mean a guy has to slap me in a relationship cos relationships are not rosy... SMH...no offence i think you are high

if relationships are not rosy, dat doesn't account for my guy to slap me... U can try that wiyh ur gf/fiancee cos relationships are not rosy...I REST MY CASE
mtchwww what is this one saying again, ode u have your mouth to lash your bf as u are talking anyhow now, u neva start life nah ogbeni
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Duchessree(f): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
missKiffy:
I can't forgive a slap from my guy, if a guy hits you once, there's a high probability for it to happen again, if it happens in dating, would walk away cos that's a sign that it would most likely be an abusive relationship.
you're right dear

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
ucnwafor:
mtchwww what is this one saying again, ode u have your mouth to lash your bf as u are talking anyhow now, u neva start life nah ogbeni
water ni... what did i say? what is this one saying? lash bf ko bash bf ni...u quoted me wrongly... Seriously,i have even forgotten i commented nd u just came from nowhere to quote me and start saying trash... What is ur concern with my earlier post? mtchew... u wey don start life teach me na.... RUBBISH!!!
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by ucnwafor(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Slimbeth:
water ni... what did i say? what is this one saying? lash bf ko bash bf ni...u quoted me wrongly... Seriously,i have even forgotten i commented nd u just came from nowhere to quote me and start saying trash... What is ur concern with my earlier post? mtchew... u wey don start life teach me na.... RUBBISH!!!

advertise yoursef wella, you get your mouth shaaa

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by LebenNG: 7:37pm On May 30, 2021
I've had enough slaps to last a lifetime but if twas a mistake then he'll be forgiven
when has slap become mistakes, like falling by the roadside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo} / Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) / Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.