Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates (38344 Views)

6 Daily Habits Of Highly Successful Students / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
• Refusal to some job positions.
You'll hear them say, "me ke? A whole graduate like me do sales girl? Where i'll be seeing illiterate people around me!" Haba I can't do that!
Sorry is ur name grin grin grin

•Even house chores will become wahala.
They'll be like, mummy how will u tell a whole graduate like me to goan fetch water when this small girl/boy is here? grin

•If they're chatting with their hoods who are not graduate yet, you'll be hearing "to be graduate no be beans oh!"
Like say we no know! undecided grin

•They are too pompous (according to the OP) which is true:
I had a neighbour back then, I had wanted to spread the clothes I washed and she was like, come here! Can't u greet? Do I look like your mate? If I tell you the things i've done while I was in school and even now that "i'm a graduate", do u think you can cope?
Haba! Aunty Janet na only you waka come? grin
there is a vacancy for a sales girl in my side. U should apply tho.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Kunlexic(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP,shey na becos u neva graduate??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
• Refusal to some job positions.
You'll hear them say, "me ke? A whole graduate like me do sales girl? Where i'll be seeing illiterate people around me!" Haba I can't do that!
Sorry is ur name grin grin grin

•Even house chores will become wahala.
They'll be like, mummy how will u tell a whole graduate like me to goan fetch water when this small girl/boy is here? grin

•If they're chatting with their hoods who are not graduate yet, you'll be hearing "to be graduate no be beans oh!"
Like say we no know! undecided grin

•They are too pompous (according to the OP) which is true:
I had a neighbour back then, I had wanted to spread the clothes I washed and she was like, come here! Can't u greet? Do I look like your mate? If I tell you the things i've done while I was in school and even now that "i'm a graduate", do u think you can cope?
Haba! Aunty Janet na only you waka come? grin

Lol. On point dear

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kunlexic:
OP,shey na becos u neva graduate??
I don turn graduate finish tongue
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Freemanan:

You must not lie to spice the thread up dear....

angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cutehector:
there is a vacancy for a sales girl in my side. U should apply tho.
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eleniyan15:

yes boss
nice write Up

after you nah you ooo
Thanks jawe baba cool
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Ma hearsay if we they Quarrel and I dey Score points say u no go Bring in the fact say you be Graduate and therefore Know it All angry
Trust me not to do that dear.. wink
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. On point dear
Lol! cheesy
Tan Q. cool
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Slimzjoe(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Trust me not to do that dear.. wink

Trust too strong a Word to Use. I'll Only hope so
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by OKUCHI11(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
So make thunder fire me abi? cheesy
the people used their own mouth to deliver judgement upon themselves .....it happened to David a man after Gods heart.....
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Trust too strong a Word to Use. I'll Only hope so
Oya hope! lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Slimzjoe(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Oya hope! lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2015

3 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin

madgoat:
grin why would a graduate become a shoe maker sef? May thunder fire the person dat suggested it undecided Do lions eat with cats?. .. Biko have some class joor grin
grin grin grin Shoe maker or a cobbler?

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by mrbillz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Even Some secondary sch pupils speaks better english with good diction and elloquence than the so called graduates... So forget the big grammer part

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by mrbillz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Even Some secondary sch pupils speaks better english with good diction and elloquent than the so called graduates... So forget the big grammer part

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by olamidePeter101: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
It can all be true and false........it all depends on d graduates personality...........
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
OKUCHI11:
the people used their own mouth to deliver judgement upon themselves .....it happened to David a man after Gods heart.....
Hahaha cheesy

Funny u cheesy
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by madgoat(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
So make thunder fire me abi? cheesy

grin grin na u talk am oh
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by madgoat(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin Shoe maker or a cobbler?

All join grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Adasun(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
*walk in majesticaly* Why is the thread full of smiling emoticons?grin
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Tczar(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bitter truth
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2015
THEY STOP DRINKING GARRI?
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2015
The guys will start looking for female hawkers as girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Okk
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ThatNova(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2015
@Op but e no easy to be graduate sha oooo
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ThatNova(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2015
e no easy to be graduate oooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ladibright(f): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2015
While some seems true, others are Biased.. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ybalogs(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
End time graduatescry
Endtime crews Don reach here again?

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by delectablegyal(f): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2015
If this thread no make front page ehn, seun should sack lalasticlala and employ viviviangist or lagmostkuit.

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by haywire07(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2015
MASTURBATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

150 Courses Unaccredited In Nigerian Universities — FULL LIST / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Meet Nwobodo Favour Chismidi: UNN Graduate Who Is A Polyglot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.