Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? (856 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by imbefool(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hi All,
I am a man who believes in not laying his hands on women, i mean not beating women; but my wife can be very annoying and frustrating. Sometimes i feel she is deliberately pushing me to wrath and anger, to see what i can do. Please how can i deal with my wife without violence?

Question from a troubled husband; i am asking this on behalf of a friend

cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Silence. Silennce. The best medicine. Just gv her the silent treatment

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Your moniker just makes this whole story seem fake and gives off this vibe of unseriousness.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by kestolove95(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Stop eating her food and cum home late...thank me latr

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by CharlyNick: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
apply caution bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by IamLEGEND1: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
it's always for a friend.
Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by imbefool(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Decker:
Your moniker kinda makes this story seem fake.

I am asking this on behalf of a friend is clearly written there
Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by kristen12(f): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Communication.......

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Simple!
Don't go near her room

Stop eating her food

Respond to her gestures with the nod, if at all.

Talk to a non existent lady on fone and pretend you're enjoying her company.

Play provocative songs that is destined to address her misgivings, hum them aloud and dance furiously to them.

She'd learn her lessons in a matter of 2wks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by hertz9te(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
uh uh...i don't understand this story...so you want to like slap your wife without actually slapping her?...didn't know violence has a work around...why don't you give her an E-punch,,she'll get the message.
Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by Ninilowo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Drop money for home maintenance as usual, eat and drink from outside (if you drink), come home late, no kerewa ( u understand what I mean?) and find somewhere to go on weekends. Buh @the same time, don't neglect ur children. Sharperly, she'll be automatically reset to the default.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by Princeparix(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tɛʟʟ ʏօʊʀ ʄʀɨɛռɖ tօ Sɨʍքʟʏ աaʟҡ օʊt աɦɛռ sɦɛ's ɢɛttɨռɢ օռ ɦɨs ռɛʀʋɛs....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by imbefool(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cutehector:
kestolove95:
Stop eating her food and cum home late...thank me latr
kristen12:
Communication.......
Cutehector:
pinceprinz:
Simple!
Don't go near her room
Stop eating her food
Respond to her gestures with the nod, if at all.
Talk to a non existent lady on fine and pretend you're enjoying her company.
Play provocative songs that is destined to address her misgivings, hum them aloud and dance furiously to them.
She'd learn her lessons in a matter of 2wks
Cutehector:

Thanks all. I hope more men learn to practice the points above and stop terrorizing their wives
Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nothing would work undecided
Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by Michellla(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
he should find out the reason for her
anger and moodiness. These
sound consistent with unhappiness and
possible depression. Could it be that she feels
rejected by you? Are there plausible hormonal
explanations that should be considered and explored? Though she has inadvertently
created a world where you push her away, still
this cannot feel good to her. Might it also be
possible that she is overwhelmed with
responsibility, tired or discouraged herself?
Can you take the “higher road” and help her explore why she is so unhappy?
i think talking to her is the first step smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't these "friends" have access to the internet?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise / Jan. 14, 2016 I Mark 5 Years On NL / 10 Points To Note Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.