Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise (857 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise by orobs93(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
My new relationship I will be the one doing the visit at her school for the now she said she stays alone am a graduate...so I don't have a room to mysef anymore
For the experienced guys who av been in dis shoes b4 wat are the "does and dont"
Re: Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise by misspicy(f): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2015
so you mean you want to go to her school enter the room her father rented for her,sit on the bed her father bought for her,eat the food her father bought for her and probably gonk the pvssy her father gave to her through his chromosome then later you will claim that she is asking you for money...

my friend you need to be probed by Buhari undecided
Re: Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise by mbaka0433: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2015
END TIME BOYS

END TIME GIRLS

END TIME FRIENDS

END TIME UNION

END TIME HELL LOADING.........

1 Like

Re: Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise by Tallesty1(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2015
I salute this generation

Re: Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Lolzz
Re: Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise by ucheHapers(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2015
' bros I would give you a candid advice...Get a job or start a business ...get ur own apartment...start earning...she should be visiting you more especially during holidays...Guys lose respect when you're the one doing all the visiting and chasing her pus-sy...very soon she woukd start looking at you with contempt...just watch
Re: Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise by younghartz(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2015
I hardly visit a female frnd
I prefer them coming to my place
You earn more respect................

I dated my ex for 1yr 6month and d only time I visited her was when she was sick...

Try to be an alpha male
Re: Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise by b3llo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
so you mean you want to go to her school enter the room her father rented for her,sit on the bed her father bought for her,eat the food her father bought for her and probably gonk the pvssy her father gave to her through his chromosome then later you will claim that she is asking you for money...

my friend you need to be probed by Buhari undecided
hahaha..... You funny

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Ladies / Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL / Listen Up! Why Some Women Still Walk Away From Men They Truly Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.