Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War (786 Views)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by chronique(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Apparently,I'm tired of all the gibberish I've been reading on NL concerning Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra,especially with the rumoured news of Kanu being killed in detention by the government. Majority of the comments here are so annoying. I never knew we had so many idiots,savages,animals and barbarians spread all around this country. How can any reasonable person be happy about the death of Nnamdi Kanu? Who was Mohammed Yusuf before he was killed by the govt? Obviously a nobody. Several years after his death,we're still feeling the negative repercussions of that careless mistake made by our security agencies. Our soldiers are being decimated in the north,things are getting ugly at the war front,over 10,000 policemen have lost their lives to the war,not to talk about the number of soldiers and civilians the war has claimed. Lives and properties worth billions have been destroyed,resources that would have been channeled into infrastructural developments,are being spent to fund the war against insurgency and from the look of things,no one knows when this will end. Crude oil sales has dipped,prices have crashed and our national earnings is quite low;not even enough to sustain development and pay wages. Yet,you idiots are hoping the govt kills NK so we can have another national crisis like BH. Our meagre earnings would now be spent to fund another internal war. Then our soldiers too will end up dying at the war front and the nation's army will gradually get depleted. Do you guys realize that the soldiers that are dying to keep you and I safe,are people's husbands,fathers,sons,brothers,sisters,cousins,friends,etc? Do you guys realize that these people have lives and dreams of their own? By the time soldiers are pulled out from their various units to go fight in the east,the boko boys would extend their jihad to other northern states and this will in turn stretch the army and overwhelm them. We're still having issues dealing with BH in just 3 states,what then would happen if they spread to bauchi,gombe,jigawa,sokoto,katsina,kano and the likes? How will the military cope? What now happens if there's a threat from one of our untrustworthy neighbors? We'd now be left at the mercy of who? You idiots just come online to shout war and support actions that can lead to a civil war,without even using your brains. You don't even know whether you'd be the first to die when it all starts. You guys just sit down behind computers and your mobile phones,to type your silly and extremely foolish thoughts on NL. You think the Syrians are happy to have bombs dropping over their roofs daily?

I don't really give 2 bleeps about Nigeria being one or divided cos in all honesty,I can't point to one thing Nigeria has done for me. My days of being overly patriotic,are over. There's a limit to the level of patriotism I can show towards the current Nigerian state. However,I also can't tell you if I'd be better off in a new country that would be created out of Nigeria. Reason is cause,the same set of politicians involved in the current Nigerian project,are still the same set of people that would want to pilot the affairs of a new state,and the same greed that they exhibit in the Nigeria of today,would most likely be replicated in the so called new state.
All I want,is to live and do my biz and raise my family in a peaceful atmosphere. I wanna be able to drive to visit my loved ones in peace. I don't want to start worrying about if any of my loved ones have been killed by the various warring factions,I don't want to run helter skelter and hide with my family in any bush,dodging bullets... If the Biafrans want their own country,let them have it peacefully and let the rest of us continue our journey. If my people from the Niger-Delta want their own country,let them have it peacefully. If the Oduas and the Arewas want their own nation,let them have it peacefully. If Nigeria will remain one or divided,let it be done peacefully. With the way the biafrans,the yorubas and the northerners spew so much bile against themselves on NL,I'm struggling to see the reason why you guys keep preaching one Nigeria though. I personally don't feel safe each time I see all these crap online.

In all of these,I'm not interested in witnessing any war and I know there are several Nigerians like me who feel same way. The situation of things in the country isn't uplifting and the last thing we want right now is a civil war,or any form of restiveness that will drain the resources of the nation. Those spoiling for war are apparently jobless and have nothing to lose. Same goes to those who are encouraging the govt to commit extra-judicial murder to test the resolve of the Biafrans. War is not an option for us.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by brize(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
That is what Nigeria govt. understands so much... Actually we are asking for a peaceful dissolve thereby fanning the embers of Referendum, but it is either Biafra or Death. They must give us one.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by demielvis: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Taaaa!

What rubbish.You think we'll allow these polithieficians into Biafra?

Your post was making sense until you said thieves will be ruling us...Not true please.Don't even say that again

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by EternalTruths: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
I pity the Northern slaves inciting their master to kill KANU like Yusuf of BH

The war that will erupt will be fought on their terrain very close to Benin republic. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
@OP, very nice thread. A lot of people cannot interprete the writing on the wall. We really need God's mercy more than ever before in this country.

As it is the army is not finding it easy containing boko haram. Imagine if we have a full blown crises in the east what would happen. Can the army fight successfully on two fronts? Imagine if the ND militants then take advantage of the chaos and begin to bomb oil facilities again. This would just be game over especially considering the state of the economy and the continuous fall in oil prices.

I bet you that if a crisis starts in the east boko haram will quickly overrun the entire NE.

Thos praying for Namdi Kanu to be murdered extra judicially don't know what they are asking for.

Any war in Nigeria today would leave the entire country in ruins; every region would be affected. Some people still think we are in 1967 forgeting that this is 2015 when wars don't seem to end, just look all around the world.
Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:
I pity the Northern slaves inciting their master to kill KANU like Yusuf of BH

The war that will erupt will be fought on their terrain very close to Benin republic. angry

some people don't know what an all out war would bring in this country maybe they think everything would start and end in the east like 1967.

Every region will have thier fair share of carnage I tell you.

There should be no war, I have come to realise that there is nothing like peace.
Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by chronique(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
I purposely left out the ND angle so as not to come across as giving out negative ideas. But in all sincerity,they'd get involved at one point or the other,if any war starts in the east. The fuel scarcity alone is enough hardship;I can never imagine what a full blown war would look like. I don't even want to think about the repercussions. War is not an option.
EUROBOMBER:
@OP, very nice thread. A lot of people cannot interprete the writing on the wall. We really need God's mercy more than ever before in this country.

As it is the army is not finding it easy containing boko haram. Imagine if we have a full blown crises in the east what would happen. Can the army fight successfully on two fronts? Imagine if the ND militants then take advantage of the chaos and begin to bomb oil facilities again. This would just be game over especially considering the state of the economy and the continuous fall in oil prices.

I bet you that if a crisis starts in the east boko haram will quickly overrun the entire NE.

Thos praying for Namdi Kanu to be murdered extra judicially don't know what they are asking for.

Any war in Nigeria today would leave the entire country in ruins; every region would be affected. Some people still think we are in 1967 forgeting that this is 2015 when wars don't seem to end, just look all around the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by MrAnalyst: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
This country is seating on gunpowder and yet playing with firecrackers. I pity this country I tell you
Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by chronique(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm just praying that Kanu is still alive...
MrAnalyst:
This country is seating on gunpowder and yet playing with firecrackers. I pity this country I tell you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by simplycarro: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
You ipob miscreants can't do anything but close your shops and kill some random non Igbos poor people in your heebo enclaves in the East.
Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by IPOB123london: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
In the end Biafra is the saviour!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by chronique(m): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Who is an ipob miscreant? Did you read the write-up at all?
simplycarro:
You ipob miscreants can't do anything but close your shops and kill some random non Igbos poor people in your heebo enclaves in the East.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria,Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu And The Eediots On NL Fanning The Embers Of War by carnegiefan: 1:38am On Nov 23, 2015
hehe.Buhari is not equipped naturally to handle a country like Nigeria in a democratic setting. An Ibrahim Babangida would have been heads and shoulders far more competent to do the job.
On Nnamdi Kanu some compound fools here are calling for his extra-judicial murder!
Like I say always, it seems as if there is a group of idiots determined to turn Nigeria into a wasteland from endless civil war, the type the world has never seen before. If there is a foreign country conspiring to destroy Nigeria, there is no scarcity of local idiots working their sinister plan to perfection.
I pray for the unfortunate Africans inhabiting that cursed real estate called "Nigeria".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emotional: Break The Silence, If You Love Someone; Tell Them. / Lion Escapes From Jos Wild Park, Residents Asked To Be Very Vigilant / My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.