Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. (52119 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by ProudOlodo: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
Good work.

But bad that you publicized it to earn human praises.

He only did this to encourage others to follow suit. Besides, it was a friend's deed not the OP's
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by enigok94: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
drberry:
Should I say "end time" or well done? grin grin

God bless you though.
both goes...he doesn't really needs to publicize it..one day,he would have been praised by all and sundry and not just the nairalanders....

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by enigok94: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
ProudOlodo:

He only did this to encourage others to follow suit. Besides, it was a friend's deed not the OP's
oh oh...just got it...kudos to both the op and d messiah den
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by skedy1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
agohmamuda:
Well done bro. As from now if I see a piece of paper on the flow, or ground I will pick it up and drop it inside a waste bin. I won't get tired. Never.

Hahaha...
Go to Aba, u'll be very useful!
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by FRANKOXY(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
God bless you. Some have been listening to try little kindness but don't know what it means.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by condralbede(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
angry END TIME C-CAUTION
Cos of such comment that I was banned for days...mods won't see this.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by agohmamuda(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
skedy1:

Hahaha... Go to Aba, u'll be very useful!
OK bro. Make I find Ifesinachi motors.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by 400billionman: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154335781353572&id=578733571

On my way home tonight along the Akala expressway leading to my house, I saw a truck that was abandoned on a portion of the road without the C-Caution signage and I passed by it.

But it occurred to me that a driver who is not 100% concentrated on the wheels could run into the stationary truck and that would be fatal, so I turned back, parked somewhere safe and sacrificed my car's C-Caution for the safety of other road users, afterall I can replace my C-Caution by just skipping a meal but a life is irreplaceable!

‪#‎beinspiredtodogood‬ ‪#‎RotaryTheWayToBe

Cc Lalasticlala

For God and for Country..

Patriotism..
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by 400billionman: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
jhydebaba:
Good one from you there. If only we can be our brother's keeper.

The other day, I saw a plank with the nail on the plank facing up. I narrowly escaped being hurt. So, I disposed the plank so that another person wont be hurt.

Little things like these save lives and I pray God will reward you.

Lastly, lets be conscious of our environment at all times.

So nah una dey use wood with nails pursue trailers ?
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by 400billionman: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
angry END TIME C-CAUTION

5 years BAN loading...
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by whobemumu(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thank you for the caution sign . I passed that road saw no on was looking so I took it
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
Good work.

But bad that you publicized it to earn human praises.

What is wrong with you now? Eh Has it not occurred to you that this public announcement is enough to ginger/ encourage someone else to render the same help some day?? Receive sence joor.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by timmyblast(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
angry END TIME C-CAUTION
sorry is dat ur nipple. Ur DP
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by skedy1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
agohmamuda:

OK bro. Make I find Ifesinachi motors.
Lol
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by senator2k9(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice one bro....bt next tym keep d c caution far frm d car a bit so dat drivers can manoeuvre in tym incase they dont see it quick
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by harffie(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
You just saved someone's life...
God will reward you.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by jnrbayano(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
sweetpies:

What is wrong with you now? Eh Has it not occurred to you that this public announcement is enough to ginger/ encourage someone else to render the same help some day?? Receive sence joor.

I mustn't be as shallow as you in digesting posts. Don't drag me down your horrible lane.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by jnrbayano(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
ProudOlodo:

The caption has been rephrased.

If I saw this caption, I wouldn't have written that 2nd sentence in my 1st post.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by ProudOlodo: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:

The caption has been rephrased.

If I saw this caption, I wouldn't have written that 2nd sentence in my 1st post.

Oh! I didn't know that
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Gopes(f): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Since he has shown off for the praises of men, Thats his reward, praises from men grin.....

bad belle
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by seyibullion: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
God bless you richly and preserve ur life. We need more poeple like you. #letsbeourbrotherskeeper
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by olakano: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
God will bless you for saving life. Good Samaritan! Keep it up
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by xlam01: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154335781353572&id=578733571

On my way home tonight along the Akala expressway leading to my house, I saw a truck that was abandoned on a portion of the road without the C-Caution signage and I passed by it.

But it occurred to me that a driver who is not 100% concentrated on the wheels could run into the stationary truck and that would be fatal, so I turned back, parked somewhere safe and sacrificed my car's C-Caution for the safety of other road users, afterall I can replace my C-Caution by just skipping a meal but a life is irreplaceable!

Cc Lalasticlala
Live Long !
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Koncept(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice one...service above self...Rotary!

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by adorable29(f): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
So the issue now is

GOD WON'T BLESS YOU SINCE OTHERS KNOW OF YOUR GOOD DEEDS vs. SAVING A LIVE AND INSPIRING OTHERS TO DO GOOD FOR HUMANITY

Just compare the difference in stupidity and deep thinking!

Some of you are just attention seekers and need to just shut up and go take several seats already.

Imbeciles everywhere.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Topman0001(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
angry END TIME C-CAUTION
End time comment from an end time Nairalander.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by FlyChick: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good one sir!
ote author=CARLOSZ post=40306040]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154335781353572&id=578733571

Cc Lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by rflamz230(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
oh... quite thoughtful of you. you will make a good leader someday. (thinks of people before yourself.)
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by rflamz230(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
oh... quite thoughtful of you. you will make a good leader someday. (thinks of people before yourself.)
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

I mustn't be as shallow as you in digesting posts. Don't drag me down your horrible lane.

Walahi talahi you be something to be checked grin
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by jnrbayano(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
sweetpies:

Walahi talahi you be something to be checked grin

Can you catch the cloud and pin it down? smiley
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=jnrbayano post=40570974]

Can you catch the cloud and pin it down? smiley[/quot

You are a flibitigibit, a will de wisp and a clawn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Story Book: My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 1) / 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old / Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.