Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter (94891 Views)

Yemi Alade Laments On Akara Price(beans Cake Price) / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by fuke(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
This girl could not have been my daughter
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by dahprince007: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
End time lady
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by kayo80(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
cvibe2:
Serious...It would appear all the sons and cousins raped this girl.

That true saying that : Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned.

Maybe. I think she followed one of them home because of money, and the rest wanted a piece of her too. She definitely is not a saint herself, that's why she can't narrate the full story.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by kayo80(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
oglalasioux:
From the woman's posts it's obvious they raped her in turns while threatening her with dogs. Nobody should expect her to forgive such unless, of course, she wanted to have a go with one of them for money and they all wanted a piece of the merchandise.

That's exactly what happened. She agreed to fucck one of them for money, and the rest joined the party. She ain't a saint herself...That's why she couldn't report the case. She should go and sleep jor!

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by noblegrex: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Boy101:
Girls of nowadays, no home training kobo! (Lol)
A man just died, no one lashes at the dead.

no one wishes anyone dead. I felt for his family as a humanbeing but the truth remains the truth.that man was an Animal.find out truth before passing judgment.I'm sure 95% of Nigerians were happy when Abacha died.that tells you how CRUEL this politicians can be.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by nikkycharis: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
he livesssssssssssssssssssss
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
The young woman is very angry, I think this is cry for unpaid services rendered. grin

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by oxytocinolayemi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
True or not how come she remembers all that was said and who made each statement. Isn't she supposed to be traumatised?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Tamakay(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
I would've loved if she come out to tell us what really transpired between her and Audi's family.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by zynzyn(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
sentaljohn:
A girl on twitter with handle sugabelly has labelled the late Kogi state governorship candidate of APC Abubakar Audu and sons monsters.

it all started on sunday morning when she learnt the Late Abubakar Audu was leading in Kogi state election...

https://mobile.twitter.com/sugabelly?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Very believable, considering Nigerian politicians and their recklessness which we see in their children!!

I fear for the girl's safety though!!
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by zynzyn(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Isn't this the Sugabelly who runs a fairly popular blog?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by EdDave(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sugabelly, u were dancing and spitting on his grave. Now he has woken up. Should have allowed him rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Audu is back to life. Am crios. Dis is 100prcnt true. People are alrdy jubilating
lol. I pray so. I pray for his life to be spared. But I pray he never rule my people.

Just so you know, I be confirm Kogi pikin tongue #donttellanybody #secret
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by suyamasta(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
janellemonae:

No one lies like this. Rape is deeply personal and shameful for women. They never forget & it always destroys their psyche. They only face it head on if they've gotten some type of seperation from their assailant mentally.
Yes i know it is a very bad thing, but we cant conclude if she is telling the truth now
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by 2SWT(f): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
all my life l've Neva seen sugarbelly say any sensible thing

l have nothing to say about her being raped but l don't believe her

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by kamsioghene(f): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
kayo80:

That's exactly what happened. She agreed to fucck one of them for money, and the rest joined the party. She ain't a saint herself...That's why she couldn't report the case. She should go and sleep jor!

Even if she agreed to sleep with one of them for money, dats not a good reason for her to be raped. Have some human feelings please.

5 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Boy101(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic product of a failed education system and their fuuktard axioms.

Fuuktard, may you, till you die, continue with your sufferhead hustle in Nigeria.

Dumb fuuktard!

They are so quick to rise up and defend those destroying their lives.

Brain dead! Starved of vital nutrients.

If you're any smarter, you wouldn't be here feeling so pained about another person's opinion.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Boy101(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblegrex:
no one wishes anyone dead. I felt for his family as a humanbeing but the truth remains the truth.that man was an Animal.find out truth before passing judgment.I'm sure 95% of Nigerians were happy when Abacha died.that tells you how CRUEL this politicians can be.

True talk.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
demelza:
You are trying too hard. Which of the sons of the dead animal are you?
Man; Nodey quote me out of stolidity for "Likes"
No humour in this..#
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by virginchaser(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
I wish i can get the whole story. She was probably interested in one, and daddy showed interest and she was forced to sleep in daddy's room. Meanwhile she was not calmed with enough coins.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Boy101(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
anonimi:

Would you say the same about Adolf Hitler shocked
If you do not EXAMINE the useless and useful elements of a DEAD person's life, how are you likely to repeat his misdeeds & mistakes or make PROGRESS from the lessons learnt?
How?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

You're right. But then... "to each is left his conscience to make example of others in other to create a standard for his own life"

If only you all knew how valuable a life is, the modern world today with bombings and killings all over has reduced the human life to a penny which can be lost and forgotten anytime.

The life of a human is intelligent, His existence; it made and modified the world.

Even condemned fellows are prayed for at the point of no return, that shows you no one is happy killing someone or finding someone dead. It shouldn't bring any form of joy whatsover, but lessons with which each and everyone would take to heart.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Boy101(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
anonimi:

Would you say the same about Adolf Hitler shocked
If you do not EXAMINE the useless and useful elements of a DEAD person's life, how are you likely to repeat his misdeeds & mistakes or make PROGRESS from the lessons learnt?
How?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
The girl must've gone through hell in tne hands of that dead idiot.May his wicked soul perish in hell.Amen.
Boy101:
Girls of nowadays, no home training kobo! (Lol)
A man just died, no one lashes at the dead.

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by simplycarro: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Biatcchh have a bad mouth too grin

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by lolaluv1(f): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
jonnieoneng:
Well go on and bad mouth the dead as it is said the dead are all guilty not because they nare ...but bexcause they can not defend themselves any more so ...why don't you tell the whole world what actually happened between you and the Audu's to warrant all this nonsense.........................
let me tell you what a sensible woman once said in my hearing to the issue of Rape . She said only a very foolish Girl gets raped because rape is a function of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.So lady examine yourself ...are you sure that you didn't deliberately present yourself as a willing prey to one of the Audu's just because of their standing in the society and just because they refuse to acknowledge you ..you now decide to drag the man name because he died,.....dea is GOD oooooo

Only a very foolish girl gets raped?
Everything is wrong with that statement.

3 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
So that pervert finally died like a useless chicken?What a relief to the ones he's put in pains.Foolish man,foolish death.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sentaljohn(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
sentaljohn:

#gbam
Most of them are wolves in sheep clothings
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by queensnow: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
kayo80:

Either she bleeped one for money or not, that doesnt warrant the rest to rape her so don't judge others grieve

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Kjking(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
2SWT:
all my life l've Neva seen sugarbelly say any sensible thing

l have nothing to say about her being raped but l don't believe her
you never can tell miss
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by queensnow: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
lolaluv1:

Only a very foolish girl gets raped?
Everything is wrong with that statement.

So wrong with the statement. . So u think rape is due to someone's foolishNess I pray none of ur relatives experience what RAPE is then u will know if is someone's foolishness or not..
Rape#isnotjustokay#
# Jonnieog rubbish quote #
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by queensnow: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kjking:
you never can tell miss

Abi.. rape is not something to boast about and it's not something to lie about either...
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by queensnow: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
njays24:
The lady sounds very pained and fearless. Like they say it's wrong to speak ill of the dead;but I must say that 85% of Nigerian politicians are beasts.. If you're one of the beasts you can reply me..

Truthful they are beast what more can't they do if they can kill for power and post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.