Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter (94890 Views)

Yemi Alade Laments On Akara Price(beans Cake Price) / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Jeloma: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2015
Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that she's nothing but a stupid, delusional pathological liar and an attention seeker. No atom of truth in her system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril.
Why do you think she has lots of followers on Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will blow.
It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims she did not take her bath for three weeks during NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly asked a man for sex openly on twitter.
Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in her words, the fact that it's coming from her would make me not to believe.
Liar oshi!

Even if the Audu guy was a rapist, she was definitely not a victim. Just an attention seeking dimwit.

ps: just google sugarbelly lies and see for yourself or search for #SugarBelly on twitter

4 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by djbussy(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Watin oko and obo dey cause no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by menix(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Seriously feeling for the gal..

I wish her prayer come thorough..

Let all die like the lion scratched face died..

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by mindtricks: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
This girl's posts and claims are too weighty to simply dismiss without probing any further.

No smoke without fire, except we want to pretend, and blindly follow our "leaders".

7 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by 93RD(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
this sure doesn't sound like a propaganda.. whatever killed this man we may not know but all this lady has been tweeting sure represent her pains and anger. She should go after the children with a good lawyer and human rights activist to get what she deserves if the whole thing is true.. I know they must have frustrated her earlier attempt to get justice in the past like every other powerful, rich and famous men out there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by REDRADARRR(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Nobody has the Complete story abeg.....all this girl wey dey bang Dog now adays or highest bidder bleeps it all........for now let the dead be with the Dead.....1 minute silence

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by braine(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2015
henrysam:

I pray they do what they did to this girl to your daughter or your sister
Then you will realise what it entails to be raped.

So its during election she had the voice. I see.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by mindtricks: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Jeloma:
Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that she's nothing but a stupid, delusional pathological liar. No atom of truth in her system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril.
Why do you think she has lots of followers on Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will blow.
It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims she did not take her bath for three weeks during NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly asked a man for sex openly on twitter.
Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in her words, the fact that it's coming from her would make me not to believe.
Liar oshi!

These are too weighty to dismiss.

Word!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Willydilly(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Let hit the nail on the head shocked

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Ajinoride(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2015
sherrylo:
Hunnn dem don really hurt this girl no be small
she must have been brutalised. emotionally, mentally and otherwise.
some of this big men's children are terrible. they engage in all manner all clandestine activities. ...

8 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Whether she is an olosho or not rape is rape.
WeedSeller:
There is more to this story.Is she mustapha's girlfriend? Or she b olosho wey mustaphas and hs brothers raped?..# How did she ended up being raped..# mk she narrate na

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by AhmadMind: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/512529/gov-abubakar-audu-assaults-wife

khalhokage:
I actually believe what she's saying, and if what she's said is really the truth then there will be no peace for all involved neither living nor dead.

Never ever ever trust a politician especially Nigerian politicians they're almost all Savage beasts, it is known that you don’t gain political power by being a good person.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by miqos02(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Ajinoride:

she must have been brutalised. emotionally, mentally and otherwise.
some of this big men's children are terrible. they engage in all manner all clandestine activities. ...

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by lordmayor4(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2015
My doctor when she heard he's dead just shouted "God be praised, good riddance " I asked her why, she said I won't understand, that the atrocities the man committed is 3much. I rest my case, am still probing her to get more information

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by dailywealth1967: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Na wa o.why did she keep silent all this while?Is it with the consent of their late dad that this crime was commited?Please,allow him to rest in peace.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ifeomaekol(f): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Wateva they did to ds girl is really affecting her mentaly, cos nw she wnts 'all men to die' n dt is really a serious issue oooooo.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by franklingud(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2015
End time poli-thief-cian.
Him own don end na.
I no go wish any dead poli-thief-cian to RIP, they all suck. tongue embarassed tongue embarassed
RIH! Ogbeni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by vascey(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
WeedSeller:
There is more to this story.Is she mustapha's girlfriend? Or she b olosho wey mustaphas and hs brothers raped?..# How did she ended up being raped..# mk she narrate na

Excuse me!
Even "oloshos" can be raped. Even "oloshos" are human being and have the right to say no. I usually believe in hearing both sides but I don't know how you want to rationalize a woman being raped by a man and his 5 or 6 sons.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by anonimi: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Boy101:
Girls of nowadays, no home training kobo! (Lol)
A man just died, no one lashes at the dead.

Would you say the same about Adolf Hitler shocked
If you do not EXAMINE the useless and useful elements of a DEAD person's life, how are you likely to repeat his misdeeds & mistakes or make PROGRESS from the lessons learnt?
How?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by fankidzei: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
[color=#990000]
PLANETMARS:
We just found his killer

SO WHAT

ARE U AN ACCOMPLICE IN D RAPE STORY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by kestolove95(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Who is dix biatch?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by wacomcy21(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
ifeomaekol:
Wateva they did to ds girl is really affecting her mentaly, cos nw she wnts 'all men to die' n dt is really a serious issue oooooo.
I guess she has brothers or cousin brothers.... They go first die

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ggrin(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Tseems ya'll don't know that liar called sugarbellycheesycheesycheesy.....she trends almost err week lying up and downangry...spits
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by anonimi: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2015
ggrin:
Tseems ya'll don't know that liar called sugarbellycheesycheesycheesy.....she trends almost err week lying up and downangry...spits

Your signature says a lot about your deformed, abusive mentality towards women hence your understandable sympathy for this ALLEGED bunch of animals. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2064628_b8ljbmbicaeg6ke_png1db4f56366c90801813239bf61a2e286

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2064629_img201412090095241_jpeg3148749471bd8312442c5781d2782ab3

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Kingbusssy(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Only God know the truth. if the girl is lying or not. But if not. You should know there's God. (& everybody will die too including death sef)
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by knightsTempler: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
If i'm calling a whole family animal, i have a damn good reason. - sugerbelly

That's weighty, this family must have traumatize this lady, with what she have said, the family must be monsters, really.

6 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
vascey:

Excuse me!
Even "oloshos" can be raped. Even "oloshos" are human being and have the right to say no. I usually believe in hearing both sides but I don't know how you want to rationalize a woman being raped by a man and his 5 or 6 sons.
ivyicey:
Whether she is an olosho or not rape is rape.
vascey:

Excuse me!

Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that
she's nothing but a silly, delusional pathological liar
and an attention seeker. No atom of truth in her
system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril.
Why do you think she has lots of followers on
Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably
epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will
blow.
It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k
lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims
she did not take her bath for three weeks during
NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly
asked a man for sex openly on twitter.
Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in
her words, the fact that it's coming from her would
make me not to believe.
Liar oshi!
Even if the Audu guy was a rapist, she was
definitely not a victim. Just an attention seeking
dimwit.
ps: just google sugarbelly lies and see for yourself
or search for #SugarBelly on twitter#
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by gbemitoks234(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Please check your mail, I just sent you a message.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
This babe has been Damned hurt. It's ur fundamental human right babe, freedom of speech.

3 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by fankidzei: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Tenim47:
He fvck u, e no pay?

U BE MUMU!

PRAY UR DAUGHTER DONT GO THROUGH BONDAGE RAPE EXPERIENCE LIKE DS!
ODE, ASKIN SILLY QUESTION.

6 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ggrin(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
anonimi:

Your signature says a lot about your deformed, abusive mentality towards women hence your understandable sympathy for this ALLEGED bunch of animals. angry
mr man, I know what am saying, we twitter peeps don't take her serious anymoreundecided.....that girl can lie for africaangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.