Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter (94889 Views)

Yemi Alade Laments On Akara Price(beans Cake Price) / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ggrin(f): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
anonimi:

FYI.

smiles, ok bro smiley

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by logica(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Vyolet:

This girl is not lying on this particular matter, even if she is a renowned liar.
Interesting logic.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Scrooge(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
onelife97:

Why one day?why not today?why not now for people to learn?
Let's hear it bro...2moro might be too late.
May we not die like Audu.Amin.

He is waiting for the day all women die...

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ogbe2K3(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do u want to make cool cash online follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
The lady sounds very pained and fearless. Like they say it's wrong to speak ill of the dead;but I must say that 85% of Nigerian politicians are beasts.. If you're one of the beasts you can reply me..
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by mart2k(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
sentaljohn:
A girl on twitter with handle sugabelly has labelled the late Kogi state governorship candidate of APC Abubakar Audu and sons monsters.

it all started on sunday morning when she learnt the Late Abubakar Audu was leading in Kogi state election...

https://mobile.twitter.com/sugabelly?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
mayb d girl toto don suffer for Audu and his sons hand. Use.less girl
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Sagamite(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Boy101:
Girls of nowadays, no home training kobo! (Lol)
A man just died, no one lashes at the dead.

Moronic product of a failed education system and their fuuktard axioms.

Fuuktard, may you, till you die, continue with your sufferhead hustle in Nigeria.

Dumb fuuktard!

They are so quick to rise up and defend those destroying their lives.

Brain dead! Starved of vital nutrients.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thanks, i was carried away by her words
justi4jesu:

Your English is Bae...Chisos shockedtongue tongue
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by vascey(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
jonnieoneng:
Well go on and bad mouth the dead as it is said the dead are all guilty not because they nare ...but bexcause they can not defend themselves any more so ...why don't you tell the whole world what actually happened between you and the Audu's to warrant all this nonsense.........................
let me tell you what a sensible woman once said in my hearing to the issue of Rape . She said only a very foolish Girl gets raped because rape is a function of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.So lady examine yourself ...are you sure that you didn't deliberately present yourself as a willing prey to one of the Audu's just because of their standing in the society and just because they refuse to acknowledge you ..you now decide to drag the man name because he died,.....dea is GOD oooooo

I apologize in advance.
You and the woman who told you that are the foolish ones.

5 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ledaman: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
I hope she would not die too? idoita you don't celebrate demise of someone! it shows her parents are irresponsible parents
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Okotoko1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Girls of nowadays, no home training kobo! (Lol)
A man just died, no one lashes at the dead.

Who said so?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Knightmelvin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
that girl no get respect at all. no be. money. she dey find
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ATERI(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Na WA o
Yoruba people talk say "bi aban bara eni ja, ki sebi ti ka ku"

Would that still be the case if you were gang-raped?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by MDOLOFU: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
No dat he just woke up from death let ha go n say it face to face now
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jeloma:
Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that she's nothing but a stupid, delusional pathological liar and an attention seeker. No atom of truth in her system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril.
Why do you think she has lots of followers on Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will blow.
It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims she did not take her bath for three weeks during NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly asked a man for sex openly on twitter.
Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in her words, the fact that it's coming from her would make me not to believe.
Liar oshi!

Even if the Audu guy was a rapist, she was definitely not a victim. Just an attention seeking dimwit.

ps: just google sugarbelly lies and see for yourself or search for #SugarBelly on twitter

I googled like you said and found this . . ..

http://sugabellyrocks.com/2014/07/the-seven-reasons-i-had-sex.html (See the coercion reason)

There is no denying this girl's pain . . .. whatever demons she is battling are very very real!

I don't think they should be dismissed so easily.

If there is any truth in what she is saying, the parties concenrned should be prosecuted and made to account for their crimes. At least that's what would happen in any civilized country
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic product of a failed education system and their fuuktard axioms.

Fuuktard, may you, till you die, continue with your sufferhead hustle in Nigeria.

Dumb fuuktard!

They are so quick to rise up and defend those destroying their lives.

Brain dead! Starved of vital nutrients.
Hell hath no fury . . . grin grin
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
jaylicioussss:
I remember some time ago, when she came on twitter to share this same story, some people called her a liar, while some girls attested to her claims, also giving their own encounters with the audus... well I think the case should be looked into

EXACTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by MDOLOFU: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Now dat AUdu has wake up go n tell him dat ur self
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Xone3(f): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok, I just heard that AUDU is back alive.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
ATERI:

Would that still be the case if you were gang-raped?
"forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by preciousMI1(f): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
GOD PLEASE DONT LET THIS EVIL ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT HOLDERS USE MY FACE FOR THEIR PROFILE PICS... AMEN
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by demelza: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
WeedSeller:

Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that she's nothing but a silly, delusional pathological liar and an attention seeker. No atom of truth in her system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril. Why do you think she has lots of followers on Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will blow. It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims she did not take her bath for three weeks during NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly asked a man for sex openly on twitter. Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in her words, the fact that it's coming from her would make me not to believe. Liar oshi! Even if the Audu guy was a rapist, she was definitely not a victim. Just an attention seeking dimwit. ps: just google sugarbelly lies and see for yourself or search for #SugarBelly on twitter#
You are trying too hard. Which of the sons of the dead animal are you?

4 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by deathmen12: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm
sentaljohn:
A girl on twitter with handle sugabelly has labelled the late Kogi state governorship candidate of APC Abubakar Audu and sons monsters.

it all started on sunday morning when she learnt the Late Abubakar Audu was leading in Kogi state election...

https://mobile.twitter.com/sugabelly?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by venus4cupid: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Prepare to run for your life
The Dead Abubakar Audu has woken up again.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Igala people no go kill us ooooooo
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
you dey vex o
na who come do you like this? grin

vascey:

Because revenge is a b&$#tch and is best served cold.

You seem like a decent guy. Pay less attention to why people wait for so long. It takes a lot of strength and spirit to come out. Atimes, the motivation is keeping an animal from the public.
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. I don't care if you did it 50 years ago, when the bell rings, you must answer.
If I were the president, I would remove statute of limitations from our laws. It makes no sense to me.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
suyamasta:
I am still trying to see if she is telling the truth or not!

No one lies like this. Rape is deeply personal and shameful for women. They never forget & it always destroys their psyche. They only face it head on if they've gotten some type of seperation from their assailant mentally.

3 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by kayo80(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
AVVS:
the sht just got real... I gotta follow the girl for like a week to know when they will finally slit her throat..... #NoKidding

They won't kill her now... Dons don't operate that way...Maybe next year, you would hear she died from a brief illness.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by demelza: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
jonnieoneng:
Well go on and bad mouth the dead as it is said the dead are all guilty not because they nare ...but bexcause they can not defend themselves any more so ...why don't you tell the whole world what actually happened between you and the Audu's to warrant all this nonsense.........................
let me tell you what a sensible woman once said in my hearing to the issue of Rape . She said only a very foolish Girl gets raped because rape is a function of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.So lady examine yourself ...are you sure that you didn't deliberately present yourself as a willing prey to one of the Audu's just because of their standing in the society and just because they refuse to acknowledge you ..you now decide to drag the man name because he died,.....dea is GOD oooooo
The "sensible" woman that told you that is a very stupîd person.
Babies and little girls in uniforms that get raped nko?
She not only accused that dead bastàrd, she also accused his sons who are ALIVE.
Let them come out and defend themselves.

4 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
ivyicey:
Whether she is an olosho or not rape is rape.

I kwuru eziokwu Nne...

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
and then another parable will tell you that they are perfect? i mean the dead. which one to follow bros?

me i want out of the matrix. to be reborn anew grin

jonnieoneng:
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
for the first time, we agreed on something. This is definitely gonna be a great week. Hahaha

You good?
Audu is back to life. Am crios. Dis is 100prcnt true. People are alrdy jubilating
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by demelza: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
ledaman:
I hope she would not die too? idoita you don't celebrate demise of someone! it shows her parents are irresponsible parents
It is your parents who are irresponsible for raising a spineless weakling.
Your mum should have swallowed and save us this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.