Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Make Una Help Me See Karishika - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Una Help Me See Karishika (1294 Views)

Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo / Our Girls, Make Una Suffri Now. This Got Me Laughing. (photo) / Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Eddygourdo(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2015
I decided to keep quiet for days now and not complain to my beloved nairalanders, I appear to be complaining alot these days. But I have to say this one cos I have endured enough. Wetin sef. Those who have followed my earlier posts can attest I just got a new apartment which I moved into after my ordeal with rats from hell as well as some silly tolotolo who clearly don't want to see me anymore in that area. I was to manage this place till I got a better place (mud house full area I swear). In truth I managed it cos I heard it's a domain for female corpers grin anyway four days ago just as I hoped a lady moved into the next room, tall dark, big breasted lady. A corper. I was disappointed with the big breast thing as that clearly ruled her out for me to consider conquering. I initially tried to be friendly by welcoming her but the moment I realised she was likely a spoilt brat I let her be, she didn't sweep th corridor after littering it with cartons of gagdets she brought, over ten different men visited with each carrying an electronic device, some came with television only to see another man has brought one earlier, there was a frenzy amongst them anyway to equip her room. Well I minded my own business and went about my way, till the next night though, very late at night once it gets to 1am upwards, there is this loud shriek and screams of a lady, shouting in gibberish. I woke up in panic but when I realised it was from the next room coupled with all the men I have seen coming and going, I assumed the sounds must be the lady's ringing tone during sex. Unfortunately this isn't the first time I am living with shameless women who can't keep their voices down, including those who shout oh jigbi jigbi. .. Jesus son of Abraham . I have heard it all. But in this case this scream continued till the late hours of the morning. When she greeted me when I saw her I ignored her with a strong face hoping to pass the message of my displeasure at her behaviour but the problem is that this screaming and shouting happened for the next two nights. I had to brave coming out last night to peep through her room window, so incase it's a man doing this to her, so I can run in and boil hot water which I will pour on their naked fornication bodies. But alas thanks to her open windows and light saving bulb I saw her on the bed alone, with her hands and her legs raised up as if trying to fly in hold unto something with her eyes closed, I ran Into my room, in fact I broke the lock in my haste in running away. I was shocked, I couldn't sleep again coupled with the fact I just spoilt my door lock. I moved my bed to wedge the door shut and stayed awake till morning praying fervently. Even God would have been surprised at my serious prayers being that he hasn't heard from me In awhile. Very early this morning, she knocked on my door to greet me. Something she has never done. Now I feel all creepy. I am at work now. But I think I must hasten my house search. Lest we hear stories that touch, arising from yours truly having a heart attack.
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by naijaboiy: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2015
She I an agent of the devil, I know them when I see them, avoid her like the egyptian tenth plague.
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by AceRoyal: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Lolzzz,Epic!
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Eddygourdo(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
She I an agent of the devil, I know them when I see them, avoid her like the egyptian tenth plague.
really, I thought as much. It is scary bro. Pity those men
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
LAUGH AND DIES but seriously bro u need to look 4 a new apartment o, b4 u bcome her assignment.

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by haywire07(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Thank God u are the holy type.

In other words, if it happens to be sm1 else (probably like me) I'll make sure we become close friends and bang the hell out of her.

But I won't date her

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Eddygourdo, so ur actually a peeping Tom? Quite disgusting to say the least.
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by pet4ril(f): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin
grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Eddygourdo(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Eddygourdo, so ur actually a peeping Tom? Quite disgusting to say the least.
I had to do what I had to do. It was unbearable. At least I endured awhile. Plus what is there to peep at bro. Peep at things I am now tired of doing? pls make more sense
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Eddygourdo(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2015
haywire07:
Thank God u are the holy type.

In other words, if it happens to be sm1 else (probably like me) I'll make sure we become close friends and bang the hell out of her.

But I won't date her
for real bro? Bang ke. Mbanu, I won't wanna shake her sef from today talk less of naked mushing. Hian oh
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by IamLEGEND1: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2015
na so e dey start
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I had to do what I had to do. It was unbearable. At least I endured awhile. Plus what is there to peep at bro. Peep at things I am now tired of doing? pls make more sense
Perhaps I'll make more sense when you grow up. Men don't peep, boys do. By the way, do you know what is called voyeurism? It's a disorder of sexual behavior.As a professional, I can help you deal with it.
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2015
cry Open ur Bible to the book of psalm 23
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Eddygourdo(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Perhaps I'll make more sense when you grow up. Men don't peep, boys do. By the way, do you know what is called voyeurism? It's a disorder of sexual behavior.As a professional, I can help you deal with it.
ok Bro. I hear ya. But you can't teach your elders. It will be the other round. My humble opinion
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
grin
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by porchster: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Guy run for your dear life or you meet you doom.

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by AfricanApple(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
if you sleep in that room today, she is coming for you, that thing she was trying to hold would be you... better go and sleep under the bridge else you will be done like egusi

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by spawnx: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
probably, she was using a V!brator

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
laugh don fall me yakata for ground! my dear broda in the lord, if what u typed z really true u don enter one chance, any time she comes near you again shout blood of Jesus, she will understand she has been nabbed. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Eddygourdo(m): 5:59am On Nov 29, 2015
starlily001:
laugh don fall me yakata for ground! my dear broda in the lord, if what u typed z really true u don enter one chance, any time she comes near you again shout blood of Jesus, she will understand she has been nabbed. Lolz
don't mind that naughty girl. She Don travel. I have bought camel skin koboko, imported from Chad to whip the bedevils out of her or any of all those possessed men who visit her dommot
Re: Make Una Help Me See Karishika by Akposkool(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Please dont move out of the house. You wanted a corper babe now you have one and you are complaining. See just mind your business cus you are not her target.
Infact be friends with her cus the moment you start restraining from her, e don be for you be that cus na then your chapter 126 go open.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[leak Video] Behind The Scenes Fight Between Olamide And Donjazzy After Headies / Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. / TF? A Group On FB Where Men Support Their GF Who Want To Sleep With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.