Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Are Atheist So Annoying - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheist So Annoying (6593 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Why Are Atheist Called Bad People? / Are Atheist Right On Paris Attacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Judas2013: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:
foolish foolish thats what they are...

There is this cute atheist guy i see around my aunt's place. Super handsome, a bit brawny, tall, and "that smile" I won't turn him down definitely wink

But all the atheists here are ugly angry And to think they have opinions OoopSS!

I can bet your bum is really flat

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:

Thank you
pls stop thanking me ape angry grin
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Judas2013:

I can bet your bum is really flat

You will have to find out fast
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
CoolUsername:
You're better when you're speechless. smiley

Whatever monkey embarassed
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Judas2013: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

You will have to find out fast

Na not me ...I only date white chicks

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Gayjesus: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

pls stop thanking me ape angry grin

you want us to compare pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Judas2013: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:

plsease put her to shame grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Judas2013: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:

please put her to shame grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Judas2013:

Na not me ...I only date white chicks

hahahahahahaha K!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:

No pls i dont do gay psychos angry
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by jayriginal: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
slimstuff:
Most atheists are not bad people, they are just angry but they can not open up to tell you why. Some of them are born with issues. Some are born pedophile some are born gays and they hated God for it. Some where born hermaphrodite and they are just angry with God. But God has solution for it.

Second group. man/ women who want to give in to their lust they rejected God to give in to their lustful nature. If you acknowledge the presence of God, you will have to obey him.so to give in to there lust they denied God. I have seen people come to me after they have fallen heavily ill of aids and other strange illness out their lust " doing what God God them not to do. They came back for God's help.

3rd group: they have asked God for something and God did not do it, they just conclude that is is just like the scary story they tell kids at night. But if you ask your dad for a car and he ignored you, will you run out and start telling people that you have no father. There are many other groups still. Which ever group you are in, there is help, just ask! As for the person that said "they are annoying "there are advice that only age can teach you. There are things your father will tell you at 22, but cos you have not given birth or raised stubborn kids you will not get it then. it may take you more 20 years to understand it, by then he may no longer be their.

^^^^
Where to start from . . .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Gayjesus: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

No pls i dont do gay psychos angry

What gay? Who told you I'm gay

Since you called us monkeys,lets see if you are really worth it. Instagram?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
jayriginal:

^^^^
Where to start from . . .
grin grin grin
How do you communicate with someone living in a hole? Deep pit of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by jayriginal: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin grin
How do you communicate with someone living in a hole? Deep pit of ignorance.

Its astounding my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by falcon01: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:

The idea is that millions of species are born every time and the fight for survival prompt them to expand to various forms to survive their habitats. Those who cannot survive die off.This is in relation to life in the sea,land and air. The growing of wings,furs,feathers are millions in years of evolution. If you studied your human environment just the same way you studied your bible I'm sure you will realize that humans have formed various ways of adapting to their various environment.

Don't be caught up in myth,lets really study our environment. Perhaps this is why it seems the Europeans are so much evolved than 99.9% of blacks. Blacks simply fail to study the essential and slot in god. Perhaps your next argument will be, god create atomic weapons.
nawaoo you haven't answered...... How many more years will it take for humans to evolve how many years why is evolution not taking place on living things tight now i cant see anything I've unlocked my mind but o ain't seeing anything. The goat i know is still the goat now
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by falcon01: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

I dont know shit about evolution bro, and i dont care ... I just dont understand why it is important for us to believe in a creator when this creator (if at all he exists) does not give a shit about us.
Na we de believe in the creator
na we de pray to am
na we de solve our own problems
na we de make excuse for creator
na we de defend am
na we de worship am
na we de thank am
na we de kill for am
na we de build house for am
na we de collect money for am
na we de talk to ourself, na we go still talk say we don hear am

do you even wonder why we believe in a creator and do everything for him?
you see your life you don't know you just sit down and think ha a since all the prayers i am doing ain't working that means no God....
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Gayjesus: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
falcon01:
nawaoo you haven't answered...... How many more years will it take for humans to evolve how many years why is evolution not taking place on loving things tight now i cant see anything I've unlocked my mind but o ain't seeing anything. The goat i know is still the goat now

Evolution is a continues process.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by CoolUsername: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

Whatever monkey embarassed
I mean you should stop talking, ditz.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by frank317: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
falcon01:
you see your life you don't know you just sit down and think ha a since all the prayers i am doing ain't working that means no God....

Obviously you pride your as a prayer non answering God. Perhaps we should be like... Since our prayers ate not being answered, there is God.

Your mind is sick but you dont know it. The next you will take your 10% to church to bribe your God. If you dont know are confused... How can anyone help you.

Answer me... Why do you do your Gods work for him if he exist?
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by allanphash7(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why do you call atheist foolish set of people?
Speechless3:
foolish foolish thats what they are...

There is this cute atheist guy i see around my aunt's place. Super handsome, a bit brawny, tall, and "that smile" I won't turn him down definitely wink

But all the atheists here are ugly angry And to think they have opinions OoopSS!
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by allanphash7(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Can you please tell my why atheist is silly?
orisa37:
Because they are silly, funny and talkative.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by orisa37: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Silly another word for stupid is the opposite of Knowledge and God is Knowledge. Anything opposed to God like athiest is not wise but foolish; not sane but mad; not knowledgeable but silly and does not understand the nature of God but ignorant.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by falcon01: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

Obviously you pride your as a prayer non answering God. Perhaps we should be like... Since our prayers ate not being answered, there is God.

Your mind is sick but you dont know it. The next you will take your 10% to church to bribe your God. If you dont know are confused... How can anyone help you.

Answer me... Why do you do your Gods work for him if he exist?
who told you i am a Christian Believing in God doesn't mean you must have a religion.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
falcon01:
let me ask you something What purpose do we have if evolution is
real? If evolution is real why don't we see things like half bird half dinosaur, half man half lion, half chicken half frog or half crocodile half pig why all of a sudden things just became perfect Tell me things i don't know

This show you know nothing about evolution undecided
You need a biology text book tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
orisa37:
Silly another word for stupid is the opposite of Knowledge and God is Knowledge. Anything opposed to God like athiest is not wise but foolish; not sane but mad; not knowledgeable but silly and does not understand the nature of God but ignorant.
Atheist don't go around believeing snake and donkeys could talk tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
allanphash7:
Why do you call atheist foolish set of people?
because they are
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by allanphash7(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
What is your prove
Speechless3:
because they are
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
allanphash7:
What is your prove
Go away.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by CoolUsername: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
This thread is idiotic.
I'm ashamed of myself for posting here.
But before I go.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻ ━┻

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by allanphash7(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
You can see that you are the one annoying and not the atheist

Nice night sis
Speechless3:

Go away.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by orisa37: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
snakes talk to snakes and donkeys talk to donkeys so athiests talk to athiests and not to wise sons and daughters of God on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by keenn: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fadman4real:

So who created the mountains, or is it big bang we should belief where the odds of that are ten times a trillion to one. Keep living in a dream world, it is very easy to be an atheist anyway, you live your life like you are not accountable to anyone, only if it were true.

This is so amusing

Did u just imply that it is easy to be an atheist?

This is the most rediculous assertion I have read in a forum.

How i wish u know the metamorphosis that goes on in a once religious mind before a can now say ... 'there is no god'

its the most daring and damnest thing to do....to challenge an Omnipotent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Definition Of A Religious Fanatic In Your Own Words And Are You One / Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All / Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.