Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole (23141 Views)

Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by hawtsetty: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=nickxtra post=40320133]These are peace loving Edo women, with the scent of good womanhood and not the cultists that the Igbinedions hired to disgrace themselves and the pride of motherhood. The era of using Ogun, Ayelala, Juju and charms to intimidate others as demonstrated by the Igbinedions women, is over. The earlier the Bini aged women realise that, the better.

You are so on point

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Dandeson1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by sigiyaya(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
POVERTY
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
They look more like whie garment church women. If they mean well, may Almighty God JEHOVAH NISSI be their banner of victory over every enemy of progress in Edo State. Amen.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by adeogun161(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
seen.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

he did not settle any shiit, those women that protest were paid by the former governor igbinedion, he is still the best governor in edo history.

Mind enumerating few things that makes him the best governor in the history of Edo State?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:

Nor mind them. By the time dey finish the money, them go face the hardship wey their pay master create for Edo State.
Dem no dey reason dat one nw, na one thousand be dem problem, awon dumbasses
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:

Mind enumerating few things that makes him the best governor in the history of Edo State?

like seriously are you really asking that question? Go see for yourself enter benin, auchi and conclude.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
This edo people no get men?I'm always hearing about their women undecided
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by CIMA123: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
funny edo people
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by prest(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
It would interest you to know that more than 30% of the women wearing white today in support of Oshiomhole also wore red in support of Igbinedion the other day, the protest don't mean anything to them as far as they get paid. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by RichboyPee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
alphaconde:
They should have exposed their bwreast too.

Oshomole's popularity in edo state is gone.
Are you from EDO state? LIES
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by RichboyPee(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Every reasonable Nigerian knows that Oshiomole has failed as the Governor of Edo State. I see no reason why some group of jobless women would come out publicly to show support for Oshiomole unless they have been paid.

Those who protested on red are the real Edo women.
You mean those Ogboni and ayelala women are the real women. It was so obvious who their paymaster is. I pity you
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

like seriously are you really asking that question? Go see for yourself enter benin, auchi and conclude.

Am asking! Please oblige me.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
prest:
It would interest you to know that more than 30% of the women wearing white today in support of Oshiomhole also wore red in support of Igbinedion the other day, the protest don't mean anything to them as far as they get paid. LOL

cheesy cheesy your own nor just hard at all.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by IyamuBenedict(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
All I can say is we need new government in Edo state..... Even the corrupt Lucky Igbinedion gave Edo state three Schools... But Oshomole has never done anything like that, well we have our PVC and we will use it for the person this time..... Peace
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by preciousMI1(f): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
stop dat joor... whether u trek or walk just stop dose movements for these poliTHIEFcians
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by uzo4real(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
The first set of protesters wore red and placed curses....sponsors by the Igbinedion's....this new set have worn white to reverse the curses...probably sponsored by Oshio's mum grin
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

i will show you

http://ihuanedo.ning.com/profiles/blogs/list-of-some-completed-road-projects-in-the-edo-state-2012

I did not ask for links. Just mention few of the things he has done for the past 7years.

In as much as am not a fan of the igbinedions, some of lucky's land mark projects is still visible.

Dr. Ogbemudia, Prof. Ambrose Alli's projects are still visible. Please mention few of Oshiomhole's own that makes you to award him the best governor Edo has ever had.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
IyamuBenedict:
All I can say is we need new government in Edo state..... Even the corrupt Lucky Igbinedion gave Edo state three Schools... But Oshomole has never done anything like that, well we have our PVC and we will use it for the person this time..... Peace

Somebody is making sense.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:

I did not ask for links. Just mention few of the things he has done for the past 7years.

In as much as am not a fan of the igbinedions, some of lucky's land mark projects is still visible.

Dr. Ogbemudia, Prof. Ambrose Alli's projects are still visible. Please mention few of Oshiomhole's own that makes you to award him the best governor Edo has ever had.

lol i showed you the link u still asking me to mention haha, i will be glad if u can show me any link for the past governors .
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
nickxtra:
These are peace loving Edo women, with the scent of good womanhood and not the cultists that the Igbinedions hired to disgrace themselves and the pride of motherhood. The era of using Ogun, Ayelala, Juju and charms to intimidate others as demonstrated by the Igbinedions women, is over. The earlier the Bini aged women realise that, the better.
Dont mind him bro. either igbinedion and his corrupt children likes it or not, they wud stil be defeated in nxt year election.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:
Oshiomole has finally settled their bills.
If una don chop money wey Oshiomole pay for this una waka, una go go borrow money take send una children go school.
Who is this God forsaking transgendered?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gaborone:
Those are the group of people you call 'claques'. Paid supporters.

smiley
Che u re d one dat paid them abi or u re among the fools on nairaland dat say trash abt a state and it people they knw ntin abt?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

lol i showed you the link u still asking me to mention haha, i will be glad if u can show me any link for the past governors .

I don't do links. Do I have to visit a blog to see the work of a governor? Just enumerate few please .

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma is a landmark of Prof. Alli.

Ogbemudia stadium is a landmark of Dr. Osagbovo's administration.

Useh polytechnic; College of Agriculture, iguoriakhe; Stella obasanjo's women/children hospital; Igbinedion hostel, AAU; Edo State Library; iguosa housing estate etc are landmark's of Lucky's administration.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
alphaconde:
They should have exposed their bwreast too.

Oshomole's popularity in edo state is gone.
Oshiomole popularity is gone u said? u knw anything abt edo state? lets assume u knw bt decided to be foolish, let me refresh ur damage memory. oshiomole was at 2nd east circular road and upper siluko rd on friday to expect ongoing projects and also at d recently burnt dumez market at sapele road. u say the crowd that came out to cheer at him? something tels me even ur mum was among.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Every reasonable Nigerian knows that Oshiomole has failed as the Governor of Edo State. I see no reason why some group of jobless women would come out publicly to show support for Oshiomole unless they have been paid.

Those who protested on red are the real Edo women.
Because ur mother was part of the women on red abi? dey there they allow media deceive u. name me a gov and wat he did or stil doing and i wud name u 3x of same thing oshiomole has done.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

You know, you can actually make a point without insulting any User here.
Try and show some level of decorum.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

i will show you

http://ihuanedo.ning.com/profiles/blogs/list-of-some-completed-road-projects-in-the-edo-state-2012
Babe i wud advice u dnt waste ur time on that sijo of a girl. she knws ntin abt edo state, so she dnt deserve been told anytin. leave her let trash news on nairaland abt oshiomole rule her world.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
counter protests...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Nabs 4 Boko Haram Men In Lagos / Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC / Benue Killings: Buratai Under Fire For Suggesting Review Of Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.