Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole (23142 Views)

Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

Let me add, I paid a total of N53800 as school fees for my four years under graduate programme in AAU during the time of Lucky.

Am sure you're aware that that amount cannot pay a session fee in the present day AAU.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:

I don't do links. Do I have to visit a blog to see the work of a governor? Just enumerate few places.

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma is a landmark of Prof. Alli.

Ogbemudia stadium is a landmark of Dr. Osagbovo's administration.

Useh polytechnic; College of Agriculture, iguoriakhe; Stella obasanjo's women/children hospital; Igbinedion hostel, AAU; Edo State Library; iguosa housing estate etc are landmark's of Lucky's administration.

without good road? Do you know how many road oshiomhole constructed, he make benin city beautiful roads not only benin city though, in esan central and igwuebe, auchi etc.
He also construct water storm water project et al, gully erosion in benin and auchi also build ultra modern market in uromi.
(even the stadium u are talking about was reconstructed by him)

My dear pls dont compare i have not even start.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by TippyTop(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

he did not settle any shiit, those women that protest were paid by the former governor igbinedion, he is still the best governor in edo history.
Probably better than Igbinedion but not in history. We've only had two governors since 1999.
Ambrose Alli remains all-time best governor in our region.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:

You know, you can actually make a point without insulting any User here.
Try and show some level of decorum.
You know, thats what am really good at doing, but only to those talking sense and not trash. when you start talking sense am gonna tell you all the achievement of oshiomole with evidence in his 7years of been governor.
Take this home. works is currently ongoing at forestry road(my elder bro have an engineering company there and thats were am currently at). work has also stated at 2nd east circular road, upper siluko road, uwelu road, upper mission road, etc(all in benin metropolise). Do you want me to go outside and snap the ongoing work at forestry rd and show u the pix? mind you, most other state govs are complaining of no money to pay salary not to talk of them embarking on capita projects, but oshiomole is currently doing both at the same time. CAN YOU BEAT THAT?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
TippyTop:

Probably better than Igbinedion but not in history. We've only had two governors since 1999.

ok
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
TippyTop:

ok
Sijo01:

Let me add, I paid a total of N53800 as school fees for my four years under graduate programme in AAU during the time of Lucky.
Am sure you're aware that that amount cannot pay a session fee in the present day AAU.
if i may ask are u edo?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

without good road? Do you know how many road oshiomhole constructed, he make benin city beautiful roads not only benin city though, in esan central and igwuebe, auchi etc.
He also construct water storm water project et al, gully erosion in benin and auchi also build ultra modern market in uromi.
(even the stadium u are talking about was reconstructed by him)

My dear pls dont compare i have not even start.

Am glad you came up with a list. So you awarded him best governor in the history of Edo because of uncompleted road? Babe please be real.

I don't know about Esan, Igueben Auchi BUT in Benin, all I see is uncompleted roads. The water storm you mentioned is uncompleted too. Erosion is still the order of the day in Benin when it rained.

Drop sentiment and be civil.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

if i may ask are u edo?

Am full blooded Bini and based in Benin too. I don't argue blindly. Am typing base on what's on ground here.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:

Am glad you came up with a list. So you awarded him best governor in the history of Edo because of uncompleted road? Babe please be real.

I don't know about Esan, Igueben Auchi BUT in Benin, all I see is uncompleted roads. The water storm you mentioned is uncompleted too. Erosion is still the order of the day in Benin when it rained.

Drop sentiment and be civil.

leave benin and walk around the state you will see changes.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by nickxtra(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Dont mind him bro. either igbinedion and his corrupt children likes it or not, they wud stil be defeated in nxt year election.
I believe you, bro.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by alphaconde(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Oshiomole popularity is gone u said? u knw anything abt edo state? lets assume u knw bt decided to be foolish, let me refresh ur damage memory. oshiomole was at 2nd east circular road and upper siluko rd on friday to expect ongoing projects and also at d recently burnt dumez market at sapele road. u say the crowd that came out to cheer at him? something tels me even ur mum was among.

Yeah my mum was among these women.. I also spotted your mum amongst the ones that werE unclad the other day.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:

Am full blooded Bini and based in Benin too. I don't argue blindly. Am typing base on what's on ground here.

did u see ring road, auchi-delta road, upper sakponba two lane road, auchi two lane road with street light were they completed or not? I have nt even started, my dear base on point oshiomhole score the highest for me. Bye.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by nickxtra(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

leave benin and walk around the state you will see changes.
Erosion is common when ever it rains. Even in advanced countries, flooding and erosion as a result of heavy rain falls are common occurrences. Ditto other parts of Nigeria, so I don't think anybody use 'ogun' or magic to avert natural elements.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
alphaconde:

Yeah my mum was among these women.. I also spotted your mum amongst the ones that werE unclad the other day.
My mum? ohhh, she supports oshiomole whole heartedly. and u knw wat? she is a very busy woman who trades in oyinbo stuffs.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
nickxtra:
I believe you, bro.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Che u re d one dat paid them abi or u re among the fools on nairaland dat say trash abt a state and it people they knw ntin abt?

I will pass.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by monex(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

like seriously are you really asking that question? Go see for yourself enter benin, auchi and conclude.
i lived in benin at a time and i go regularly. and i am yet to see what you want me to see.

the major express from ugbowo to uselu shell is a federal govt project.

the few poorly done roads were done in his first term. i personally felt he didn't do bad in his first term. however, in my opinion, he has done absolutely nothing save pay recurrent bills in his second term.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

You know, thats what am really good at doing, but only to those talking sense and not trash. when you start talking sense am gonna tell you all the achievement of oshiomole with evidence in his 7years of been governor.
Take this home. works is currently ongoing at forestry road(my elder bro have an engineering company there and thats were am currently at). work has also stated at 2nd east circular road, upper siluko road, uwelu road, upper mission road, etc(all in benin metropolise). Do you want me to go outside and snap the ongoing work at forestry rd and show u the pix? mind you, most other state govs are complaining of no money to pay salary not to talk of them embarking on capita projects, but oshiomole is currently doing both at the same time. CAN YOU BEAT THAT?

Here lies the issue. You all keep shouting roads roads roads! Is that the only thing he ought to do as a governor? Please mention other things.

Am not ignorant of forestry road. This is the second time that road is under going reconstruction in the space of 7 years. What happened to durability? Must roads be constructed every year? Can't quality work be done?

Am not ignorant of Upper mission extension either. Am glad those snails (steraco) are back to site. Have suffered on that road.

2nd East circular, the last time I used that route, it was constructed half way.

Upper Siloko, I am familiar with the old neglected road and this, now which is still under construction. He did a good job there. Mind you, the percentage of bad roads in Benin is far higher than the good ones.

So, Mr. are you celebrating a governor because he constructed few roads? What happened to other areas (industries, housing, schools, health centers, employment etc?)
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
monex:

i lived in benin at a time and i go regularly. and i am yet to see what you want me to see.

the major express from ugbowo to uselu shell is a federal govt project.

the few poorly done roads were done in his first term. i personally felt he didn't do bad in his first term. however, in my opinion, he has done absolutely nothing save pay recurrent bills in his second term.

The few roads he did in his first tenure have gone from bad to worst.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

did u see ring road, auchi-delta road, upper sakponba two lane road, auchi two lane road with street light were they completed or not? I have nt even started, my dear base on point oshiomhole score the highest for me. Bye.

Ring road was never bad. He only beautified it.

Where is auchi-delta road please? cheesy

Upper sakponba, two lane with Street light? Is that under ground or on earth surface? Upper sakponba was rehabilitated with shallow drainage. The volume of water that gather at goretti Junction is unprecedented. No traces of street lights.

As for Auchi, I can't comment on that because I hardly use that route. But I used it enroute Agenebode last month at night. Streetlight stands were visible but the lights were not on cheesy

Lol @you've not started. Abeg start make you defend Oshiomhole o
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

(my elder bro have an engineering company there and thats were am currently at).

Please I will like to know the plot(s) that housed your bro engineering company at forestry road. It seems the company is new. Will like to pay a visit.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:

Please I will like to know the plot(s) that housed your bro engineering company at forestry road. It seems the company is new. Will like to pay a visit.
Why should i tel u were it is located? u hv a business for him or u just wanna pay him a visit bcus his younger bro is a nairalander? if u wanna pay a visit, pay me the visit at my office at akpakpava. let me knw wen u re ready to come over.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
SWEETHEART! If u like pass, if you like stand. i careless.
Gaborone:

I will pass.
you knw why? because you passing nor standing wont add anytin to my life other than you asking money for card, indomie nd hair while u open ur legs for me after hv settled the bills. so should i care if you pass or not?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Podolskie777:
Pls i had dt prince Audu Abubakar has risen again hw true is dt please?
it's a lie, na Jesus ee B?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by domido(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okay!!! So this is the reason they pack themselves like jobless house wife along ring road this morning. Abegi make them park well.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by alphaconde(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

My mum? ohhh, she supports oshiomole whole heartedly. and u knw wat? she is a very busy woman who trades in oyinbo stuffs.

You mean oyinbo men?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
alphaconde:

You mean oyinbo men?
nt just oyinbo men. na obama she dey follow. hope u can see she is far better than urs who even aboki vulcanisers in maiduguri rejects bcus of her smelling pussy?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oshio has failed. He should stop borrowing people. Majority of d women who were supporting him today were from Auchi.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by alaskido(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yesterday the old women wear red dey swear for Osho. Today them wear white dey support Osho. Na who we go believe? This is Nigeria politics. Money has changed hands.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
hi girl! @Prisiluv
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Omooba77: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Osho baba dey enjoy
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=alphaconde post=40325676 You mean oyinbo men?[/quote]

End time foooooool! na him mama you tell that to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masari Stops His Convoy To Help Accident Victims In Katsina. PICS / INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee / Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.