Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole (23140 Views)

Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by emzila(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
ABEG MAKE UNA HELP CALL PEOPLE WEY GO HIRED 5 WOMEN TO SPREAD CLOTH FOR GROUND FOR THEIR GOVERNOR, MAKE THEM COME SEE HOW WOMEN DE TRULY EXPRESS LOVE FOR THEIR GOVERNOR. WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PICTURE, THE CLOTHS ON THE WOMEN WAIST WERE NOT THE SAME AS THE ONCE ON GROUND, THE WOMEN DONT LOOK LIKE THOSE FROM THE AREA WHERE THE GOVERNOR VISITED BUT IN THESE PIX NOW YOU CAN SEE WOMEN FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUND, CLEARLY NOT POLITICIANS.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Hakeem3(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Are they supporting for literally doing nothing in this his last lap of governance or that he has increased tuition fee and practically made life unbearable for the common Edo people ..?! What a pity .. Poverty has really caused a lot u. This country how much were they paid.? My simple question is : What are they supporting him for ? Has he reduced school fees he earlier increased by 30%?? God help us all ... And he is watching us all too..
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
nickxtra:
These are peace loving Edo women, with the scent of good womanhood and not the cultists that the Igbinedions hired to disgrace themselves and the pride of motherhood. The era of using Ogun, Ayelala, Juju and charms to intimidate others as demonstrated by the Igbinedions women, is over. The earlier the Bini aged women realise that, the better.
tell them,only God can deliver us from the scourge called igbinedion in Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by DrHighchief(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
What is happening to Edo people?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why did they rally on white code?

This must be murning in advance.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Mekzmoney(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yeah. U are correct. I saw him wen he arise, sorry...., wen he arose, mba... Wen he raised cheesy grin pls help me wit d right word na.....
Podolskie777:
Pls i had dt prince Audu Abubakar has risen again hw true is dt please?
. Bt truly, he was with his family dis evening. He doesn't wanna show himself yet. I was able to see him because m his nebor..
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Any news about edo should not make fp. Edo state is good for nothing.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by tpiadotcom: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
this looks ogboni like though.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by alphaconde(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

nt just oyinbo men. na obama she dey follow. hope u can see she is far better than urs who even aboki vulcanisers in maiduguri rejects bcus of her smelling pussy?

I see why you are dumb, ur dad is a miscrant too.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by holiboy: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Some women with bara anointing season 2, season 3 na black,red and white den go wear
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by gebest: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:

he did not settle any shiit, those women that protest were paid by the former governor igbinedion, he is still the best governor in edo history.
pls tell them
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
monex:

i lived in benin at a time and i go regularly. and i am yet to see what you want me to see.

the major express from ugbowo to uselu shell is a federal govt project.

the few poorly done roads were done in his first term. i personally felt he didn't do bad in his first term. however, in my opinion, he has done absolutely nothing save pay recurrent bills in his second term.

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by lexyclasy: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
ritababe:

he did not settle any shiit, those women that protest were paid by the former governor Igbinedion, he is still the best governor in edo history.
Go and sit in the gutter.....Oshiomole is the worst Governor in the history of Edo...gallivanting with propaganda...............
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by blaqoracle: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Oshiomole popularity is gone u said? u knw anything abt edo state? lets assume u knw bt decided to be foolish, let me refresh ur damage memory. oshiomole was at 2nd east circular road and upper siluko rd on friday to expect ongoing projects and also at d recently burnt dumez market at sapele road. u say the crowd that came out to cheer at him? something tels me even ur mum was among.
we know those that are against oshiomhole. they are the igbos, who are still suffering from the hang-over effect of jonathan's defeat;and the ishan who feel conquered because oshiomhole has humilated and retired their GOD- ANENIH.interestingly igbo and ishan are minority in nigeria and edo respectively.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
blaqoracle:
we know those that are against oshiomhole. they are the igbos, who are still suffering from the hang-over effect of jonathan's defeat;and the ishan who feel conquered because oshiomhole has humilated and retired their GOD- ANENIH.interestingly igbo and ishan are minority in nigeria and edo respectively.
Where should i place myself after reading this when am a full blooded nd proud esan guy and support oshiomole whole heartedly?

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by martha89: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
blaqoracle:
. The Binis are definitely a minority group,lol if you are not from one of the major tribe then you are a minority. Most binis are sick of him despite all he did for them. We Esan's don't have to support him because he didn't do anything for us and his late wife was our sister who he acknowledge was a huge part of his success . He did OK in his first term and he is really not doing anything now but talking and talking.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Where should i place myself after reading this when am a full blooded nd proud esan guy and support oshiomole whole heartedly?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by blaqoracle: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bio
martha89:
. The Binis are definitely a minority group,lol if you are not from one of the major tribe then you are a minority. Most binis are sick of him despite all he did for them. We Esan's don't have to support him because he didn't do anything for us and his late wife was our sister who he acknowledge was a huge part of his success . He did OK in his first term and he is really not doing anything now but talking and talking.
oshiomhole does not need your support neither was your support needed in the past, oshiomhole will always win any day any time. There are three main reasons that cause the esan to alway run away from their homeland.........
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by blaqoracle: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
martha89:
in the past, the esan supported maj gen airhiavbere, you all ended as failures because airhiavbere could not win a single LGA. This time around, we are bringing out airhiavbere. He will win to prove that you are all baby politicians
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by martha89: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
blaqoracle:
Biooshiomhole does not need your support neither was your support needed in the past, oshiomhole will always win any day any time. There are three main reasons that cause the esan to alway run away from their homeland.........
lol another idiot spotted, I guess the Benin's in Italy are not running a way from their homeland. Anywhere Esan go they will succeed.benin city is full of Esan and others Edo's became its the capital and the main city.for your info uromi is not doing too bad development wise. Maybe the hate coming out of you consume you. Some Esan support him just like not all Benin's support him. Lol if all Benin's support him then why are some Benin women in red juju protesting nude against oshiohmole?
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by martha89: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
blaqoracle:
in the past, the esan supported maj gen airhiavbere, you all ended as failures because airhiavbere could not win a single LGA. This time around, we are bringing out airhiavbere. He will win to prove that you are all baby politicians
Lol baby politician's indeed and you all will be failure as well.
Re: Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole by blaqoracle: 2:18am On Dec 04, 2015
martha89:
lol another idiot spotted, I guess the Benin's in Italy are not running a way from their homeland. Anywhere Esan go they will succeed.benin city is full of Esan and others Edo's became its the capital and the main city.for your info uromi is not doing too bad development wise. Maybe the hate coming out of you consume you. Some Esan support him just like not all Benin's support him. Lol if all Benin's support him then why are some Benin women in red juju protesting nude against oshiohmole?
your foul language is an attribute of a single mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Nabs 4 Boko Haram Men In Lagos / Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.