Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56360 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hi,peeps.I am presently in an argument with a group of friends about the moral value behind the act of a female who goes to visit her ''guy'' and then enters his kitchen to cook for him (even when his health is in perfect condition).
Now,some of my friends argue that there is nothing wrong in the act,in fact,it is an avenue to exhibit her cooking skills.
Others counter that it makes the guy loose some of his respect for her after a period of consistent cooking and caring(mind you,this is coming from a male ooo).They go on to say that ''familiarity breeds contempt'',and that a guy looses interest if the girl seems too eager to please.
Now,i would really wish some NL guys would give me their HONEST opinion on this matter.Babes,do you think it a big deal to go to your bobo's house and then cook for him?

*Yipeeeeee! My topic made FP! Lol! My ban elapsed this evening so i guess this is a perfect way to celebrate!
I dedicate this topic to my ''point and kill club,A.K.A derailers paradise'',my fans and haters.Mmmwwwuuuah!

5 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by simplyme3(f): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
and this is someone who sees your unclothedness and sleeps with you on a daily basis.
So what's moral about cooking for him? Nonsense.

49 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
simply_me: and this is someone who sees your nak.edness and sleeps with you on a daily basis. So whats moral about cooking for him? Nonsense.
Hey,babe chillax,no be quarrel. Let us assume that it is not all girls that bleep their guys.If u sleep with ur bobo,and still go ahead to cook for him....wetin come remain na?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Enegod(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
so, i should be the one cooking for her...huh angry

10 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bleep or no bleep, cater to your man.

It's 2013 for fevk sake! Kini big deal?!

17 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Enegod: so, i should be the one cooking for her...huh angry
yes na....sharpen ur cooking skills! grin

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Enegod(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
GentleMimi:
yes na....sharpen ur cooking skills! grin
will rather sharpen my yanshing skillz undecided

12 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
......also putting religion into consideration,someone brought up that argument that His church does not condone intimate courtship.He says that his church does not allow sex,cuddling,kissing,unsupervised visitation(this one cracked me up!),a girl cooking for a guy etc.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Enegod: will rather sharpen my yanshing skillz undecided
Behave yourself! angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am not a fan of it!
I can only do it once in a blue-moon, by dt I min lyk once in a year!
I am not his wife, he needs to understand that! If he wants to know how good my culinary skills are, i'll gladly entertain him if he comes to my house!

Dt's all!

59 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
alutacontinua: I am not a fan of it!
I am not his wife, he needs to understand that! If he wants to know how good my culinary skills are, i'll gladly entertain him if he comes to my house!

Dt's all!
I love u! (i am not a lesbo ooooo).You brought the words outta my mouth!

10 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
GentleMimi:
I love u! (i am not a lesbo ooooo).You brought the words outta my mouth!

Lol
Love u too, dearie! kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
GentleMimi:
Behave yourself! angry

grin
gringringrin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2013

Dt's all!
gbam

4 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na wa o! So if na once in a year you dey do am, dat means na take away u and Oga dey chop if laziness grip d bobo ba? ALuta, I gats try ur style o! Wow! Dis ur own pass military sha.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bleep or no bleep, cater to your man.

It's 2013 for fevk sake! Kini big deal?!
Yes,we have to cater for our men...but why should you give it all? What do u have to hold on to later in the relationship? When u play all ur cards,u may realize it isn't a smart move.

4 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Na wa o! So if na once in a year you dey do am, dat means na take away u and Oga dey chop if laziness grip d bobo ba? ALuta, I gats try ur style o! Wow! Dis ur own pass military sha.

I'm talking from d angle of we're nt living together!
If laziness catch him, he's on his own! He shld be eating out, abeg! I bliv he'll survive if i'm not in the picture! cool

4 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
GentleMimi:
Yes,we have to cater for our men...but why should you give it all? What do u have to hold on to later in the relationship? When u play all ur cards,u may realize it isn't a smart move.
Smart move? Na supersonic relationship? So ur guy don turn Nintendo? Girlie, u give less o u give more o, same same! Na love dey hold man.

15 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm talking from d angle of we're nt living together!
[b]If laziness catch him, he's on his own! [/b]He shld be eating out, abeg! I bliv he'll survive if i'm not in the picture! cool
Yearrite! ALuta, u go bone cook that food. Forget all this ur shakara, na2day? **yimu**

5 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
In honesty I hated it shege. When I go to my bfz crib and he begs me to coook especiali if some friends are over ( for my mind I done turn to slave abii) angry
You need to see boning. Bone of life and sharp sharp he wil join me in the kitchen

But With time I got used to it. Looking at it critically, you and your bf in the house and then when one or both of you gets hungry, you guyz have to go eat out? Haba!

You guyz can eat out once in awhile , other times you cook, he cooks(that's if he can, if not u bear it all) either way,we all know that as a girl you wil do the cooking more wink

Why would a guy disrespect you cause you cook for him once in a while For some guyz if not most, its the fastest way to their hearts o

Still I don't expect guyz to force their gfs to cook for them if they don't wana

77 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by lilmax(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2013

Dt's all!
he his not your husband so you will also see money once in a blue-moon cheesy

93 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Iaz93: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
GentleMimi: Hi,peeps.I am presently in an argument with a group of friends about the moral value behind the act of a female who goes to visit her ''guy'' and then enters his kitchen to cook for him (even when his health is in perfect condition).
Now,some of my friends argue that there is nothing wrong in the act,in fact,it is an avenue to exhibit her cooking skills.
Others counter that it makes the guy loose some of his respect for her after a period of consistent cooking and caring(mind you,this is coming from a male ooo) .They go on to say that ''familiarity breeds contempt'',and that a guy looses interest if the girl seems too eager to please.
Now,i would really wish some NL guys would give me their HONEST opinion on this matter.Babes,do you think it a big deal to go to your bobo's house and then cook for him?
NONSENSE! angry

That guy is still a kid. How can you lose respect for your partner because she cooks for you and she's caring? Damn!!

That kind of person isn't fit to be a husband. NO! NO!

As for me, I can't just sit down doing nothing when she's in the kitchen. I'll join her, we go cook am together! It'd be fun gringrin If we cook rubbish, we go chop am together. undecided

62 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Miner13: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cook for me keeee
to me ooo
i do not really belief she can to my taste and beside if she Bleep up
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Miner13: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cook for me keee
can she cook better than i do. I do not belief that.
If she bleeped up in her cook it can make me to hate her.
I can only allow that when she finally become my wife

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by njuwo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Guys make una no mind dem o. Force ur babe cook for u so dat u go knw hw her food dey taste o. Nor be say she no cook for u anyday una cum finally marry u cum discover say na rubbish she dey cook. Na all dis kind tin dey make sum men chop breakfast lunch dinner for mr biggs o. A word they say is enough for d wise. Ur babe no gree cook for u to taste her food mean say she no love you GBAM! I rest my hand.

11 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
If am in his house...,he cooks for me. But, soup is not among the tins he can cook.(he enjoys cooking)

If he is in my house..., i cook for him.

I still remember hw he devoured the ora soup and pounded yam, i cooked for him last weekend.

To be sincere, it gives me joy watching him eat my food to the last drop.

15 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by otijah(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
It is very very wrong, cause while cooking the food the guy maybe staring at her ass, which can nw lead to kitchen s*x, which means s*x be4 marriage and is a sin in the sight of God

24 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by xynerise: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013

Dt's all!
You never ready to be my daughter-inlaw be that tongue
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sEGXY2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
E no bad if your babe cook 4 you now diff pple wit diff principle
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Caracta(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
This topic again?

I can cook for him but there'll be limits. There's a line between girlfriend and wife. As long as i am not living with him, i can cook for him. I love cooking but i do it out of love, not out of obligation. I cook for people i am not dating, how much more my own personal person?

Again i say, there are limits. A girlfriend is not a wife...not yet!

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.