Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life (1122 Views)

Audu Back To Live / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by lekanolas: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
The burial arrangements of the former governor of Kogi State and the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in last Saturday’s governorship election, Abubakar Audu, took a new dimension on Monday morning.

A prophet showed up at Audu’ residence early in the morning and promised to bring him back to life.

The prophet promised to offer prayers that would revive Audu and bring him back to life.

Security inside and family members would have none of it but angry youths break the door open.

The prayer man was forcefully taken in by the wish of the crowd and they have all joined in the prayers for the resurrection of Audu with Holy Ghost fire renting the air as well as shouts of Allahu Akbar .

At a point, there was a wild jubilation among the crowd that Audu has resurrected.

The prayers session is still on going as at the time of filling this report.

Meanwhile, Audu’s burial has been fixed for 2pm

http://newsday.com.ng/prophet-offers-prayers-to-bring-audu-back-to-life/
Re: Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by Harruun(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oh My God! If Dis is for Real that Audu Resurrected, Then My Kogi State has turn to Something Else
Re: Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
More anointing to the prophet.
Re: Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
More anointing to the prophet..
Re: Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by PRYCE(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Holy ghost fire cannot mix with Allahu Akbar now... grin

But personally, I wish this news were true so that Audu will tell us who tried to kill him...

Tinubu must be shaking under covers now... and Ngene is the happiest person alive!
Re: Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by VickyRotex(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not saying miracles don't happen, and I'm not saying its a lie, but I throway salute for politics.

Politics is indeed dirty!
Re: Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by TSNG(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don fear naija politics b dat
Re: Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by Okanokan(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Miracles still happens! Let this news be true!
Re: Prophet Offers Prayers To Bring Audu Back To Life by Tunami(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
end time prophets.

(1) (Reply)

See Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Message To Nigerians / Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones / Buhari's Aide Blasts PDP: "Goodluck Jonathan Is Entangled In The Arms Scandal"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.