Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Things Only A Few Knows About Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy And Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Only A Few Knows About Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy And Her Life (591 Views)

Facts About Tiwa Savage Interview...... / 12 Things Only Short Women Understand / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Only A Few Knows About Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy And Her Life by bizzai(f): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mavin’s first lady, Tiwa Savage has revealed in an interview with Genevieve Magazine her experience with her pregnancy.

She told Genevieve Magazine that her pregnancy was painful and she experienced pre-eclampsia – pregnancy with cases of high blood pressure and in some cases with fluid retention and proteinuria, according to Google search – according to 36ng.com.ng.

“Well, it’s a condition some women have towards the end of their pregnancy. For me, it was a period where I had high blood pressure, my feet got terribly swollen and I could hardly walk. Plus, my baby was overdue by about 7-8 days! At the end, they decided to induce me to labour because they were worried about my condition. It was a painful ordeal but I thank God everything went well,” she said.

Tiwa Savage was born in Lagos, Nigeria. Her family relocated to London from Nigeria when she was 11 years old. While attending high school, she was a...
see full gist here http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/5116/MAVIN-STAR-REVEALS-HER-PREGNANCY-EXPERIENCE

1 Share

Re: Things Only A Few Knows About Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy And Her Life by pet4ril(f): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eyaa
Re: Things Only A Few Knows About Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy And Her Life by pet4ril(f): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eyaa, but thank God at last, everything went/came out well

(1) (Reply)

Ladies I Have An Expo 4 u:12 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready For Commitment / Most Read... / The Smart Ekiti Boy (TSEB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.