Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (59078 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Morapedi: 5:19am On Dec 05, 2015
70 percent of so called christians live double life,they come here talk like the post is anti God,it is a reality and it is going on
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by jascon1(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2015
Sorry, I could not read the entire encyclopedia, but I can happily announce to you that we must not agree at a point. The beauty in all of this is sharing viewpoints and that's period. We are all entitled to our reasonings and beliefs. But, one point to note, saying kitten doesn't define anyone. Is only an English word that you find in the English dictionary and it is also taught in schools (just incase you missed that part of education). Don't be naive, I never said I was a saint and let me tell you one thing, no man alive is a saint (Romans 3:23). You cannot commonize sin and then making ppl see the advantages of it, it's heretic. I only told you my firm belief. Take it or leave it
craziebone:

when i called you hypocrite in the first post, yo think i was lying! I wonder why you, who is claiming to b pope and assistant chineke, cam utter the word punnani! Don't you see the hypocrisy already?

And what on earth made you think everyone is a christian, or that everyone who is christian subscribes to that which you are saying or believe? Why don't you just open your mind and see the diversity we all have in this world already! What made your idea about sex and sexuality an absolute truth? Infact, i see sexism and misogyny in your post. You mentioned your daughers only, but what about your sons? This is another classic case of oppressing female sexuality!

Our body being the temple of God? Again, when exactly did we all make that pledge to 'God'? And why must any christian and anyone for that matter understand that scripture the way you understand it? I wonder why that scripture doesn't spring up anytime you commit other sins like lieing, extorting money from worshipers in form of tithe and offerings. Why must it always be mentioned anytime premarital sex in the topic? And whatmakes you think that just because sex is in marriage, you are not defiling the 'temple of God'? What about when sex is offered by one partner out of 'obligation' and not true and genuine desire to share something with ones partner?

Why don't you just show it to us already why people have to have money before they have sex? Why don't you just show it to us, fool!
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by jascon1(m): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Can you summarize you write up, pls?
craziebone:

of course, at the time of quoting you, you will get 33 likes; and that only confirms there are about 33 stupid people in this thread!

First of all, the op never said sex guarantee anything. He never made a statement remotely close to that. So, instead of reading your warped preconcieved world view in an innocent and some-what beautiful write up, why don't you just get off your popish attitude and stop being a hypocrite and a bad influence!

And who told you "holding on" saves bulllshit? I just graduated from the University and you think people who 'held on' actually liked what they did? I have a friend who, all through our university days, did not have a single girlfriend not to talk of being sexually active and he confessed to me that he didn't like it. He echoed what i have experienced myself when he said that parents and religious 'holy-holy' people like your pathetic self do tell us to abstain and never to keep lovers in school and they give reasons like: "you will not concentrate in school". But he told me (and i have experienced it myself too) that that is actually not true; and that he even feels distracted that he is trying to keep by the rules. Studying was a problem for him.

You likes should stop scaring people about what is in itself, not wrong. By the time you tell your daughter or son that they should never have sex before they get married and you try to paint a picture that students who are sexual active arre not serious students, you think that child of yours will never go to school and find out that the opposite is actually the case? And when he finds that out, don't you think that that stark revelation is going to cause a needless crisis of faith and culture in him? Don't you think that that crisis of faith and culture is what will undoubtedly unsettle such a child hence a poor performance in exams? No wonder my friend and i felt distracted even when we were forming chaste!

Finally, what in this world brought in Black people into this discussion? Don't white people have a liberal view about relationships? Sarah Pailin, a christian republican hypocrite like yourself preaches this same thing you are preaching, but her daughter of just 17 gave birth to a baby and she is talking about having another baby already! I will not be surprised if all your children make you a grandad before you are 40! It is the likes of you, like Sarah Pailin, that breeds such children the most, hypocrite!

If Obama's daughters (liberal democrats) gave birth to a baby before 17, the likes of you and your partner in hypocricy, Sarah Pailin, would have pointed accusing fingers at the Obama girls as evidence of black ghetto lifestyle.

Just get off here already, your proselytism isn't welcome here!
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by GOFRONT(m): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by AdeniyiA(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2015
Syphax:
OP, God is soaking your cane in hot oil.
Saying no to premarital sex gives me a clear conscience, that alone is better than all those jargon you wrote there.
lol... in fact the Sango that will fire him is still doing press up for supporting 'random sampling' smiley

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by jascon1(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2015
400billionman:

I agree with you but, what happens with this below ? I am talking about decent ladies from christian homes.

if thats your write-up, then God saved you from pain n bitterness. That girl never would have stayed even if you offered sex. Just look to God forna better woman. They are around you
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by jascon1(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
samuelson06:

You guys would always be confused with this subject of sin until you understand what sin is. I see you hitting so hard on fornication here but is fornication the greatest or only sin? And you even said you are sinful [but not as 'sinful' to fornicate]. So your sinful nature now has a measure? Please throw more light.
firstly, I was born of sin, but growing up to learn about my God opened my eyes in many ways. Fornication is a serious sin, bro. 1 Corinthians 6:18 explains that every other sin is committed outside the body, but fornication. It goes a long way to shedding the light that you desire. Our body is the temple in which God actuates, now when we pollute it with sin of that nature, that sins against our own body, where then can God reside?
The reason for the argument on fornication is because it is the subject of the thread. I didn't pick it out, I am only standing up against it. My take is, the OP went on analysing the benefits of fornication. Is appalling, knowing that he could be a Christian or a Muslim.
Where the hell did our conscience go? Ppl call it testing, how cheap have we reduced ourselves before God. I've met many men on a quest to taste women from all countries. Isnt that an adventure of death by your Christian conscience?
Food for thought.
NB: I'm not referring to atheists or traditionalists, but Christians

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by jascon1(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Longmann:
Then what religion do you practice?

if you wanna know, I will tell you. Just Read 1 Thessalonians 4:3
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by dyn1800: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2015
That's serious oo can't I be doing it gently with her pending the place will fully open..... I don't really buy the idea of the Love Machine.
raayah:

She will be prescribed dildoos of various sizes ranging from small to large. She will start from smallest to biggest until her vagina is open enough to accept a penis.
Could take at least a year or more depending on the woman

This treatment is very rare in Africa
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Just another end time poster. Must u have sex thru d back door? Poster working hard to justify illegality.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Sakes: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Well,
I have seen much on this Subject here...... that warrants commentary!!!!!
I think there's a slight CONFUSION to it!!!!!
Between the TERMs, MARRIAGE, Pre-Marital SEX, Partner..... etc....
The problem is there's HARDLY any OPINION that's devoid of VALUE judgement reflective of religion, culture, orientation etc....
The question is: WHICH's the objective TRUTH, the objective truth....
There are INDIAN Tribes that Assigns teens to a Old Partner of opposite Sex to be practically trained when they're of Age before marriage...
There're also LATIN AMERICN Tribes that have no marriage i INSTITUTION at all. Men are WARRIORs , so they get back to any woman bof choice & o
Procreate. NM.. The Children are generally Social products....
So which is the BEST system And the TRUTH

ANYWAY, the TRUTH is THIS: If you can't Guard your MIND in LIFE & define your PURPOSE in this WORLD, you will always be Lost!!!
Until, you DEFINE your PURPOSE in this WORLD, you can NEVER be able to ADDRESS the SEXUAL QUESTION... you will depend on RELIGION & others to do SO for YOU.... BE WISE!!!!

You may need MARRIAGE alright.... Or you may not AT ALL.......
BUT, IF YOU're get to define your STANCE & Ambition, why should that be your BOTHER!!!!

There comes a time in LIFE when you will know your STANCE about SEX.....
My experience is that those who argue much about the SUBJECT are yet to find a footing.....
Just like FOOD, When you're ready, you will know what you want!!!!
You'll be ready when you can FULLY accept CONSEQUENCE!!!!

MY OPINION is that SIN is learned!!!!!
Maybe... Clothing even left a lot to IMAGINATION!!!!
BE WISE!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Nice write up.... jw i guess?
jascon1:
if sex is ur religion, then am a firm believer in abstinence. I won't mince words. I have daughters n if I have no belief, then is woe for them. Would be heretic for me to try to see the other side of sex without conjugal blessings. I begin to wonder how Christians view homosexuality as loathesome, but turn a blind eye to fornication. In my mind, we are being hypocritical. I Condemn sin, even if I'm sinful. Where is our conscience at all? It just ain't right sharing pre-marital bodily fluids and yet feeling good that our bodies are temples of God.
A full grown man in his late twenty or late thirty is still testing kitten, while in most places in the world his mates are raising kids. If you can't hold on, then Get married.
You got no money, you're not ready for marriage, but you ready for sex. I'm not lamenting here, cos is a Sign of the last days.
But, am sorry my faith got no compromise and I see clearly

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Morapedi:
70 percent of so called christians live double life,they come here talk like the post is anti God,it is a reality and it is going on

If the post no be anti God, wetin e con be? Does anyone that believe in God and follow His injunctions justify premarital sex and encourage people to indulge in it?

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by beylinko(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Chimdiebere:
stop trying to make everyone be like you OK!
Far be it. Rather, be like God. Himself said it... 2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
Far within you - your conscience don't you feel something isn't right about fornication?

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by gidimal(f): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2015
We all are Christians for mouth... ... See what an individual spent his useless time writing . So God that made sex for only married ppl isn't wise again abi? Before you write on issues like this, read the Bible first, ask for God's opinion....

. But Already you are cursed!
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by steph2sweet(f): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2015
jascon1:
I can't believe I ended reading a trashy piece of sheet like this. Sex guarantees nothing in a relationship. If your mind isn't there, no amount of sex will keep you. We fake things that aren't real. In a few years to come, you will confirm that holding on, saves a lot of headaches.
That's why blacks keep feeling marginalised, coz they spend precious time looking for and giving sex, partying and following trends.
Nice comment, I am happy when I read comments like this, it gives me hope that there are people who still held on to their belief and didn't allow this sinful world dictate their actions.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Brinxs(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Icecomrade:
Early marriage is the solution far both guys and babes

You clearly do not understand one-tenth of what marriage is.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Brinxs(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2015
queenfav:
Great analysis op..Its very enlightening.Because many decieve themselves that they are in a no sex before marriage relationship,yet you find them doing everything short of actual penetration.I know I can't marry a man I am supposed to spend my life with without knowing what to expect.I never dey that strong spiritually!Besides,a lot of issues in most marriages stem from sex.I have recommended dissolution of a marriage because the man(a serious spirico) said the woman doesn't give him head.It seemed like it was a vital part of se.x to him.The woman said she can't use her mouth meant to praise God to touch his johnthomas..Both of them looked very spiritual,so it was shocking to me.Besides,I appreciate the op being real about this.Many say no se.x before marriage to appear 'holy and decent' to their serious partner,wheras they have one guy man or woman knacking it steady on the side.Finally,it all comes down to whatever makes you happy..
God bless you abeg
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by UjSizzle(f): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2015
jascon1:
if sex is ur religion, then am a firm believer in abstinence. I won't mince words. I have daughters n if I have no belief, then is woe for them. Would be heretic for me to try to see the other side of sex without conjugal blessings. I begin to wonder how Christians view homosexuality as loathesome, but turn a blind eye to fornication. In my mind, we are being hypocritical. I Condemn sin, even if I'm sinful. Where is our conscience at all? It just ain't right sharing pre-marital bodily fluids and yet feeling good that our bodies are temples of God.
A full grown man in his late twenty or late thirty is still testing kitten, while in most places in the world his mates are raising kids. If you can't hold on, then Get married.
You got no money, you're not ready for marriage, but you ready for sex. I'm not lamenting here, cos is a Sign of the last days.
But, am sorry my faith got no compromise and I see clearly
kiss Bless you.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by SassyGee(f): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2015
craziebone:

when i called you hypocrite in the first post, yo think i was lying! I wonder why you, who is claiming to b pope and assistant chineke, cam utter the word punnani! Don't you see the hypocrisy already?

And what on earth made you think everyone is a christian, or that everyone who is christian subscribes to that which you are saying or believe? Why don't you just open your mind and see the diversity we all have in this world already! What made your idea about sex and sexuality an absolute truth? Infact, i see sexism and misogyny in your post. You mentioned your daughers only, but what about your sons? This is another classic case of oppressing female sexuality!

Our body being the temple of God? Again, when exactly did we all make that pledge to 'God'? And why must any christian and anyone for that matter understand that scripture the way you understand it? I wonder why that scripture doesn't spring up anytime you commit other sins like lieing, extorting money from worshipers in form of tithe and offerings. Why must it always be mentioned anytime premarital sex in the topic? And whatmakes you think that just because sex is in marriage, you are not defiling the 'temple of God'? What about when sex is offered by one partner out of 'obligation' and not true and genuine desire to share something with ones partner?

Why don't you just show it to us already why people have to have money before they have sex? Why don't you just show it to us, fool!

"Assistant Chineke"...... This got me cracking....you're sure mouthed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by babajeje123(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Trash!!!!
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by babajeje123(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Pre-marital sex is synonymous to fornication. I do not know of any religion that supports it. As far as God is concerned, it is a sin and there is no way you can manipulate Him into changing His mind on that. Perversion from the bottom of hell shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by unmask: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2015
The same people saying the op is talking trash, are the same ones that will say sex isn't love or sex isn't all that matters in a relationship.

I love football it is pleasurable to play football. I play it with my friends that also loves football.......now replace football with se.x and play with have........

You can simply conclude sex is just pleasure

If only our minds hadn't been circuited by our religious books.

King david had how many concubines again? And he didn't just sit gisting with them.....I am sure you all know what he did......yet he is still rated highly in the books.

Se.x is what it is......It doesn't determine who you will love or won't love........It is simply for pleasure and/or procreation
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by unmask: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2015
gidimal:
We all are Christians for mouth... ... See what an individual spent his useless time writing . So God that made sex for only married ppl isn't wise again abi? Before you write on issues like this, read the Bible first, ask for God's opinion....

not everybody is a christian and not everybody follows your doctrines..........king david and his son were serial fornicators.......yet they were not cursed......why? I don't know.... ..maybe you can help
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
KevinDein:
stfu you morronn where in my post did I say I was a Christian? I'm a certified baddooo FYI a frigging good fuuckker... But unlike you and the op I'm not proud of it and I will never stoop as low as trying to justify it on a public forum where young kids frequent. That's just low. Secondly I just hate how your type always try to blackmail anyone who show any form of moral uprightness with words like backward, uncivilized, hypocrite and the likes. You fuckkkers should get it into your thick skulls that unlike us (yeah... you and I and all the fuckkos that had liked your posts and share your opinions) there are good, morally upright folks in the society who are not hypocrites. Yeah genuinely Good people abound. Deal with it

hehehehehe!!!!

You just sait it here that you are a certified badooo (with a particular tone underneath) but you also said you are not proud of it. Why don't you just go solve your confusion already at Yaba left?
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by dwana91(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Sex sex sex! That's the topic breaking through ethers of the romantic atmosphere across the globe.

In all ramifications, it can be drawn that the act of Sexual intercourse can indeed change a relationship for good; either to the right direction or otherwise.

The bond that Sex creates in relationships shouldn't be overlooked because even as it could strengthen relationships, it could keep you emotionally attached to the wrong person.

WAITING till after marriage for sex seems religiously appealing at all fronts, and to be honest with you it really is a beautiful thing to behold. However, let us not pretend to be unaware of the numerous disadvantages it holds. (few of which will be treated here)

Thus, before taking a "purity pledge" (i.e. No sex till marriage), let us be realistic at the following levels:

1.) Your Future Sexual Satisfaction is not guaranteed:

This is the major disadvantage of not having sex with your partner till after marriage.

It is true marriage isn't entirely about sex but we can't deny the fact that sexual intimacy makes up a huge part of marriages.

When you haven't had sex with your mate before walking down the aisle, your partner's sexual capability is entirely subjected to guess work which is really a huge risk and if your guess turns out wrong, it most often than not leads to.....

2.) Infidelity:

We're humans. It is in our nature to diversify when our long term investments yield a loss.

Oh yes, that's the word, it's a big loss! Imagine having spent two decades (or more) of your life waiting for your wedding night to have that long envisaged pleasure of intimacy only to be met with an ill-performing partner. It's a huge loss!

At this point, one party or both begin looking for alternative means to attain that long yearned satisfaction. At first, it starts with masturbating and porn addiction, and when it gets out of hand, infidelity sets in.

Body no be firewood you know.

3.) Risk of Impotence:

There's absolutely nothing worse than discovering that you've been entangled to a partner that'll never be able to procreate with you till death do you both part.

What a nightmare that is!

No wonder some people choose to get married only when the wife gets pregnant.

I even recall a neighbour back in Abuja who had an impotent husband. She had to have children with his relations and name them after him just to keep the marriage strong.

Some love strong sha!

4.) Sexual Chemistry:

Supposing everything goes fine and both partners are fit, capable and fertile, they will most definitely be one thing missing: Sexual Chemistry.

For couples who have had each other before walking down the aisle, pleasing each other won't really be difficult because they already know where ticks and how to get into each other's cloud nine. That's the understanding they took time to build. Mind you, everyone's different. That which works for Obi may piss Alhaji off.

It's really hard getting married to someone you don't fully understand and some situations come up where one partner wants MouthAction and the other detests it, or where one partner seeks to try out other positions and the other won't just get any of it.

These could lead to both insatisfaction and infidelity which aren't really good for a lifetime bond.

So, guys, that's it.

I'm not encouraging you to lose your "sexual purity", I'm rather highlighting the disadvantages of what you're getting yourself into and being real about it.

Please don't get me wrong, your purity pledge could come out as a tremendous success (which would be awesome) but assuming you find yourself in any of the situations stated above, know it's because of the decision you took.

Wish you well.

lie from the bottom-less pit
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
unmask:
The same people saying the op is talking trash, are the same ones that will say sex isn't love or sex isn't all that matters in a relationship.

I love football it is pleasurable to play football. I play it with my friends that also loves football.......now replace football with se.x and play with have........

You can simply conclude sex is just pleasure

If only our minds hadn't been circuited by our religious books.

King david had how many concubines again? And he didn't just sit gisting with them.....I am sure you all know what he did......yet he is still rated highly in the books.

Se.x is what it is......It doesn't determine who you will love or won't love........It is simply for pleasure and/or procreation

it was a normal thing for ancient kings to have concubines in their court yard even though they have many wives. Most times, the wives are seen as highly placed but hardly get the conjugal rights from their 'husbands'. That honour and privilege go to the 'lesser women', concubines. Did you see the irony there? Despite all of these, David was called "a man after God's own heart". Never for ones was it recorded that God was angry with him. The only time 'God' was angry with him, it wasn't because he had sex outside of wedlock, but because of the way and manner he did it. He took someone elses wife and as if that wasn't enough, he set up her husband to be killed. How wicked of him!
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
gidimal:

God made sex for only married people? Why don't tell me how married Abraham was to Hagar? Yet, God never said a thing about it as a sin; instead, Abraham was called a FRIEND of God!

Tell me how married David was to all his concubines including the 13 year old. Yet, he was called A MAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART! Can you beat that?! A man did a thing you would call adultery, yet God never said a thing about it instead, he gave him a pat in the back and called him "a man after my own heart"!
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
jascon1:
Sorry, I could not read the entire encyclopedia, but I can happily announce to you that we must not agree at a point. The beauty in all of this is sharing viewpoints and that's period. We are all entitled to our reasonings and beliefs. But, one point to note, saying kitten doesn't define anyone. Is only an English word that you find in the English dictionary and it is also taught in schools (just incase you missed that part of education). Don't be naive, I never said I was a saint and let me tell you one thing, no man alive is a saint (Romans 3:23). You cannot commonize sin and then making ppl see the advantages of it, it's heretic. I only told you my firm belief. Take it or leave it

hehehehehe!!!!

You know what? Its so funny how some people will set their hands on a plough and look back. Didn't your 'saviour' not tell you that such people are not fit for the kingdom; in other words, not to be taken seriously?

You started the game of not respecting people's opinion when you attacked the op in page 0. You no nothing about pluralism of thought, so you just shut your mouth and get on ahead with the job of trading insults which you started!

You are the one who missed out on sound education. You are also the one who missed out on the complete discription of the word Punnanni. If you checked your dictionary, you will see it where it was mantioned that the word is informal and also offensive. Are christians suppose to go about offending people? Are they suppose to go about mentioning words that are dirty and as a result, do not get aired on tv or radio?

You need to apologize to the op.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
SassyGee:

"Assistant Chineke"...... This got me cracking....you're sure mouthed cheesy

I thought I was the only one that noticed. I've been laughing for hours. Craziebone no well at all!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by jascon1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
craziebone:

hehehehehe!!!!

You know what? Its so funny how some people will set their hands on a plough and look back. Didn't your 'saviour' not tell you that such people are not fit for the kingdom; in other words, not to be taken seriously?

You started the game of not respecting people's opinion when you attacked the op in page 0. You no nothing about pluralism of thought, so you just shut your mouth and get on ahead with the job of trading insults which you started!

You are the one who missed out on sound education. You are also the one who missed out on the complete discription of the word Punnanni. If you checked your dictionary, you will see it where it was mantioned that the word is informal and also offensive. Are christians suppose to go about offending people? Are they suppose to go about mentioning words that are dirty and as a result, do not get aired on tv or radio?

You need to apologize to the op.
seƱor, you're not my type. I could lay my hands on You like a spa massage, but for the weightiness of this thread, I'll retreat. I'll hope you find better ways to keep busy.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by ify84(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
What shall it profit a man or woman to enjoy all the pre marital sex. .. . Get married and die at old age... only to make hell fire for sins if youth...

Hell is real...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.