Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (97249 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by chrisnero(m): 1:43am On Nov 24, 2015
All this pathetic fools that opens their mouths to talk rubbish must be from the North where their Grand Mum's lives in IDP camps.. and they don't have a home..Zig Ziglar calls them "wandering generality"...Boko Haram will claim as much lives as that of the Civil wars. still counting..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Kalvan: 2:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Retributionn:
See the Lazy man

Only 1 or 2 weeks in the Zoo cell and he has emaciated and has grey hair all over

The useless Albino is even bald. The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom

See as he gentle grin grin grin

The next time they bring this dunce to the public, all you will hear him shout is Sai Buhari Sai Baba

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When talking tough goes wrong.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by totorimi: 3:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Such are the qualities great men are made off and who knows just maybe through him Biafra will rise one day.
kudos nwanne.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Emchis(m): 3:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Those of you running your mouth like tap water against a man that is more intelligent than all your professors put together should be ashamed of yourself since you do not understand what freedom fighting is all about. He is fighting for the freedom of his people and has already sworn that he is better dead than alive and not see Biafra realised. Mind you, Nnamdi Kanu is not afraid to die but Nigerian government led by Buhari is afraid to kill him because he knows what that simply means. As it stands now, there is nothing anyone can do, including Oha n'eze ndi ohi na ndi ama to stop the realisation of Biafra.

Check the record, the company (Spacecom) in whose satellite Radio Biafra once operated through before Nigerian Govt acquired it just to de-list Radio Biafra has gone missing in the orbit. Google it - Amos 5. Nobody threatens Biafra, the Children of the Most High and goes free. The end of Boko Haram will come the day Biafra gains her freedom then Yoruba and Hausa can be merged as the Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

Biafra has come is that it has come. No man born of woman can stop it. The die-hard spirit of Nnamdi Kanu has been replicated in over 10 million Biafrans across the world. As we speak now, the protest has taken place in over 105 countries.

See details here

Populated By Igbos, Buhari Gives 20K Each To Golden Eaglet Players - http://www.abaisgood.com/2015/11/populated-by-igbos-buhari-gives-20k.html

Nigerian Army Has Promised To Kill All Pro-Biafra Agitators - http://www.abaisgood.com/2015/11/nigerian-army-has-promised-to-kill-all.html

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Joins the pro-Biafra Protest, See Photos Too - http://www.abaisgood.com/2015/11/nnamdi-kanus-family-joins-pro-biafra.html

Biafra: Rev Fr Mbaka describe protesters as “evil”, MASSOB fires back, says he’s selfish - http://www.abaisgood.com/2015/11/biafra-rev-fr-mbaka-describe-protesters.html

Biafra Agitators Overpower Aba, Seeks For The Release of Nnamdi Kanu - http://www.abaisgood.com/2015/11/biafra-agitators-overpower-aba-seeks.html

Biafra Protesters Overpower Awka, Anambra State Capital. Seeks For The Release of Nnamdi Kanu - http://www.abaisgood.com/2015/11/biafra-protesters-overpower-awka.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Ademusiwa1a: 3:54am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Kanu should renource his mmembership of ipob. And violence ,Before I can talk .[/size]
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by babestella: 5:36am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
yeah the same man who said kill hausa and yoruba is speaking for all 160 million of us tongue

Pls show me the link where he said"kill hausa & Yoruba"? Or are you just making this up?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by MORNDEW(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:

I take it you're just an uneducated kid.

That "constitution" you referred to wasn't written by The People, The People never consented to join or be part of a "country" called Nigeria, as they were never asked by any person or persons.
You do not form a country without The People's written consent. It has never worked in history and will never work - You lots are aliens to us.

What is Niger Delta?
I'm from Abia, ever heard of that?
just like court judgements weda by hook or crook, a constitution is binding on all of us. So in essence, what your hero has committed is treason. U just heard that from an uneducated kid. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Deepfreezer(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Retributionn:

grin grin grin grin grin

You are funny

Ipod mumus and their face saving lies

I can feel your pain in all you write

You are sad that your so called messaih is now doing frog jump every morning to his Hausa masters grin grin grin

When he was arrested, you told us that Russia will destroy Nigeria in 3 days, after 3 days went, u told us that Isreal will send Nuclear weapons to Onitsha.

You guys are so unrealistic grin grin grin

Look at the state of the fool. He has not brushed or taken a bath in weeks. What a shame.

Nnamdi Kanu will become the most humble man by the time DSS is done with the idiotu.
Boko haram will continue to kill and bomb the north, till all yall children, wives, husbands, fathers and mothers are dead. and wiped out the surface of the earth. idiot.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by favourlove1: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Some things we learned today.

Nigeria Did not Burn Because Of Kanu.

He does not have hair in the middle of his head.

He is completely on his own.

No man has ever won a fight with any Government in the World.

He is suddenly mature as for the first time, he kept his mouth shut in the court.

The British Government and the Ibo Nation have washed their hands off him, and he is regretting.

the truth is nigeria is a country regardless of our differences n the powers that be are not willing to allow nigeria divide cus that encourage other african countries to demand secession. N the AU UN n etc are not prepared for that. As for kalu he isn't speaking d mind of all igbos. nevertheless if there is equity n fairness we wount b here

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by ElFenomeno1: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Kanu.... an absolutely foolish and retar ded jobsworth.
Biafra is a joke. A big fat joke. No place for Biafra in today's Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by plaetton: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
yeah the same man who said kill hausa and yoruba is speaking for all 160 million of us tongue

I have never heard him say that.
If true, And I would disagree completely with him on that.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by plaetton: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2015
MORNDEW:

him no speak my mind o. I dnt wish ppl death nd i ve never asked anyone to stockpile arm for war or even call where am born a zoo.
Look beyond the often exaggerated rhetorics and posturing.

He is only a radical civil agitator, not too different from the likes of Wole Soyinka of the 1960s.

He is not a militant, not a terrorists, not a jihadist nor a blood thirsty anarchist, all of which we have had plenty from every other section of Nigerian.

His movement should not threaten us, nor invite scorn, but rather sober reflections on the fraudulent, dead-on-arrival federal system that we operate that puts too much power at the center.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by rotwailler(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2015
lolzzzz:
if Nnamdi KANU dies, I swear Nigeria will burn. They will to give a good reason for his death.

Jajaj..i love Nigeria government for one things..they can kill anybody and nothing will happy...#killersquard.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Setaje:

It is you and your people that are suffering from inferiority complex. Complaining and making noise everywhere. Greedy idiots. No be d same suffer we dey suffer from our leaders. Where was all this shout when jonathan was in government. Yet you youths couldn't come out and hold any of them in power responsible, all of a sudden yoruba and hausa have marginalised u. Instead of you morons to fight your government you are fighting yoruba and hausa people that are also being tormented by this same blood sucking leaders. Tell me who is suffering from inferiority complex? Black man can never get it right!

Dunces......

Sister don't let them drag you into there Tribal mess.. Ignore them.. na wa self oo.. na So itsekiri babes Like quarrel ? grin grin grin

As for the Kalu of a guy.. he never see anything.. I stop taking the fool serious wen he included my land in his phantom b**** Even if FG kill him today nothing will happen.. just ignore them Jor.. they aint worth your time.. Goodmawing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by hahn(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

He is only a radical civil agitator, not too different from the likes of Wole Soyinka of the 1960s.

He is not a militant, not a terrorists, not a jihadist nor a blood thirsty anarchist, all of which we have had plenty from every other section of Nigerian.

His movement should not threaten us, nor invite scorn, but rather sober reflections on the fraudulent, dead-on-arrival federal system that we operate that puts too much power at the center.
'

Have you ever listened to him speak on Biafra Radio?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Setaje:
This guy is a coward. Even the smile was so fake. Just look at the dunce. You call yourself a freedom fighter yet u have lost so much energy. You think to be a freedom fighter Is beans. Didn't he see Asari dokubo fighting and shouting in court. Even though Asari don chop belle full. That man has guts. He is a typical ijaw man. Original south south man. He is not afraid of anybody. Just look at this one looking like a worm. I am so dissapointed. Actually tot he would come out spitting fire.

That guy is the PUTIN of Biafra, and I hope you know he is a Russian ally..... this kind of ppl talk less, talk more when need arises,esp when he want to pass a msg to his followers thats what I call a TRUE LEADER not noise makers like ABIOLA who got killed like a RAT......that his smile is a poisonous smile, Nigeria will never think of messing with that Guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Ozichim(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
liar and father of all lies. what a manipulative pretense. We Biafrans are completely supporting Him. Nigeria has made him a Hero.
Nelson Mandela and many others have won their case against the Government before. In fact we can see that Nigeria Government is already loosing this case. Nigerians as usual are already violating the law and constitution to manipulate court injunction. Shame on Nigeria and people like you. Since you are happy with injustice, injustice will never depart from you.
Even today’s protest in Abuja was done to show solidarity to Nnamdi Kanu.
HungerBAD:
Some things we learned today.

Nigeria Did not Burn Because Of Kanu.

He does not have hair in the middle of his head.

He is completely on his own.

No man has ever won a fight with any Government in the World.

He is suddenly mature as for the first time, he kept his mouth shut in the court.

The British Government and the Ibo Nation have washed their hands off him, and he is regretting.

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Ndeewonu: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Retributionn:
See the Lazy man

Only 1 or 2 weeks in the Zoo cell and he has emaciated and has grey hair all over

The useless Albino is even bald. The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom

See as he gentle grin grin grin

The next time they bring this dunce to the public, all you will hear him shout is Sai Buhari Sai Baba

I guess Nigeria nnow has the CHIEF TERRORIST of Nigeria, Abubakar Shekau, or the commander of Boko Haram who have been killing thousands of innocent Nigerians even in the era of 'change.'

Life is not fair at all. Surely, one day we shall stand before one man and answer questions for our actions or inactions, just like ABUBAKAR AUDU is facing GOD now in judgment for assessment of his deeds (good or bad) on earth.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Blade3498: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2015
if not for an act of cowardice , this mumu zoologist called Nigeria should have tampered with the gentle man nd face the wrath of United Nations and that of the angry Biafrains ,,,,useless set of people ....
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Blade3498: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Ndeewonu:

I guess Nigeria nnow has the CHIEF TERRORIST of Nigeria, Abubakar Shekau, or the commander of Boko Haram who have been killing thousands of innocent Nigerians even in the era of 'change.'

Life is not fair at all. Surely, one day we shall stand before one man and answer questions for our actions or inactions, just like ABUBAKAR AUDU is facing GOD now in judgment for assessment of his deeds (good or bad) on earth.

just wish everyman will reason that way my man,other than to follow earthly things as if its the ultimate
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by plaetton: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:
'

Have you ever listened to him speak on Biafra Radio?

Few times.
But I am not interested in his personality or his antics.

Radicals always do, always have to say provocative things for their shock value.

I am more interested in the movement in terms of it's ability to raise enough dust and galvanize public consciousness on the fact that we, every single Nigerian, are being cheated, fxxxed in the asss, everyday by means of a fraudulently contrived federal system.

This is where my own interests lies, not on Nnamdi Kanu.

All revolutionary movements have to start out as radical and rascally.
This should be no exception.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

I have never heard him say that.
If true, And I would disagree completely with him on that.
so you have not fully researched the man but you boldly claim he is fighting for 160 million nigerians ? bros leave that weed alone hehehe. this man has called for the death of all hausa and yoruba people in nigeria but he fighting for us all though ? laughing in efik kikikiki.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by hahn(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

Few times.
But I am not interested in his personality or his antics.

Radicals always do, always have to say provocative things for their shock value.

I am more interested in the movement in terms of it's ability to raise enough dust and galvanize public consciousness on the fact that we, every single Nigerian, are being cheated, fxxxed in the asss, everyday by means of a fraudulently contrived federal system.

This is where my own interests lies, not on Nnamdi Kanu.

All revolutionary movements have to start out as radical and rascally.
This should be no exception.

Nigerians are not ready to die bro and besides, this Biafran thing has been labelled much as an "Ibo" movement. You really shouldn't expect sympathy when you refer to every other tribe that is not aligned with your goal as "animals who live in a zoo" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2015
babestella:

Pls show me the link where he said"kill hausa & Yoruba"? Or are you just making this up?
so i take it you have not listened to his radio shows then huh ?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by plaetton: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:

Nigerians are not ready to die bro and besides, this Biafran thing has been labelled much as an "Ibo" movement. You really shouldn't expect sympathy when you refer to every other tribe that is not aligned with your goal as "animals who live in a zoo" undecided

Lol.
I say it all the time that nearly all Nigerians live and behave like animals in a jungle.
And I really mean it.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by hahn(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
I say it all the time that nearly all Nigerians live and behave like animals in a jungle.
And I really mean it.

I can't argue with you over that. We do exactly that and the Ibos have never behaved differently. We are all animals living in a zoo.

You said

I guess you mean the whole of Nigerian by the bolded words. You can't insult a faction of the "we" and "us" and expect sympathy or support for your cause. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by plaetton: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
so you have not fully researched the man but you boldly claim he is fighting for 160 million nigerians ? bros leave that weed alone hehehe. this man has called for the death of all hausa and yoruba people in nigeria but he fighting for us all though ? laughing in efik kikikiki.
If he said those things, they are indefensible. But I cannot also say under what context he may have said those things.

And this is my point.
He is obviously a fringe radical, using provocation to get attention.
He is still neither a terrorist , militant nor jihadist.
Call him a rabblerouser, a smart one.

The point is that today, the word Biafra symbolizes , and should always remind us of the structural anomaly of this federal system that fxxxs us in the asss every single day, and robs our children and future generations of a stable and prosperous nation.

For me, this is what the Biafra movement represents.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

If he said those things, they are indefensible. But I cannot also say under what context he may have said those things.

And this is my point.

The point is that today, the word Biafra symbolizes , and should always remind us of the structural anomaly of this federal system that fxxxs us in the asss every single day, and robs our children and future generations of a stable and prosperous nation.

Sukkot again missing the point of your argument. But then sukkot I need a link to where he said that.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by MORNDEW(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

i know a civil agitator when i see one. This Nnamdi guy is just plain foolish.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

And this is my point.

you dont need a context. can you imagine malcolm x calling for the death of his own fellow black people ? or martin luther king ? or marcus garvey ? or mandela ? or steve biko ? what context are you looking for ? there is no context. this man is just a m-oron, plain and simple. dont be getting all sentimental and euphoric and emotional and swept in the wave of kanuism because the man is hitting frontpage now. you are better than that pleatton. at least i hope you are lol. atheists are supposed to be rational thinkers right ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.