Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (97258 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by lolzzzz: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oh my man, we will burn this zoo down for you. Give us little time.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by delishpot: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okay when dem release am he will run to UK and start planning how to burn naija again

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by IlekeHD: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chanchit:
Eyah! Mandela of Biafra, its just a pity that after spending 27yrs in prison like Mandela, you go just retire to your Papa house. Ask Ojukwu, when he returned from where he ran to, he first contested for senate, that one no do na when he try presidency worse pass. This Biafran people worse, after all this protest, them still no go vote or you.

lmaooooooo grin grin grin

It's a peerryyy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by IlekeHD: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please what happened to Henry Okah?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by ezeagu(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by azzima(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
kingzizzy:

Sht up if you have nothing to say. Millions are protesting all over the SE/SS zones and you are saying we washed our hands of him. There have been protest in more than 80 countries. When was the last time you heard of such outpouring of solidarity by Nigerians over anyone?

Biafra cannot be wished away, Kanu or no Kanu. The British invented 'toy country' some of you call Nigeria must surely come to an end wether you people like or not.

Godbless Biafra
You want to compare this to MKO Abiola protests all over the world ??where streets were named after him and his wife in New York? ?Where top celebrities were arrested while protesting ?. Please compare that to the ragtag illegal immigrant Biafrans that don't even understand the right protocol for a peaceful protest. How can you protest peacefully and at the same time threaten to burn the Nigerian embassy??usual Igbotic actions.....they are not wired to use their heads. Unfortunately, all these threats have been empty.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by keko14: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't blame u all....
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by lolzzzz: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimmy05:
they are making this guy more famous than he is. What I pray is for the Nigerian govt to handle Nnamdi with care. If the guy dies, that might be then of peace in Nigeria. I urge the govt to handle is case with care.
if Nnamdi KANU dies, I swear Nigeria will burn. They will to give a good reason for his death.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by cornel00(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
the zoo must fall....can't wait to start massacring some people in my area

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
lolzzzz:
if Nnamdi KANU dies, I swear Nigeria will burn. They will to give a good reason for his death.
lolzzzz who go burn am? Coward Igbo? Hahahahaha lolzzzz again cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by lolzzzz: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
lolzzzz who go burn am? Coward Igbo? Hahahahaha lolzzzz again cheesy
lolzzzz, make una kill am. You think its a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by LOVEGINO(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
For the struggle. Give it to Fela

see Fela six pack abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
See the Lazy man

Only 1 or 2 weeks in the Zoo cell and he has emaciated and has grey hair all over

The useless Albino is even bald. The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom

See as he gentle grin grin grin

The next time they bring this dunce to the public, all you will hear him shout is Sai Buhari Sai Baba

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Sunnypa11(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kcee song

I want to see ur face

ur face

i want to see ur face

ur face

i want to see ur fine face

ur face

Nnamdi kalu ehhhhhhhh

My name is Kcee ehh ehh ehh ehh

All d prison love u

DSS love u

even court na u dem like oooo

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by azzima(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
cornel00:
that action will be a FINAL death sentence of Igbos who are known to live outside of their erosion gullies. Tread softly softly with your utterance my guy....you just don't want that to start o. EVERY tribe in Nigeria will just descend on the MOST hated tribe in Nigeria oo.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by superstar3: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
lolzzzz:

Nothing will happen if he dies. Nigerians will continue their with lives.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by azzima(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
cornel00:
that action will be a FINAL death sentence of Igbos who are known to live outside of their erosion gullies. Tread softly softly with your utterance my guy....you just don't want that to start o. EVERY tribe in Nigeria will just descend on the MOST hated tribe in Nigeria oo and Biafrans are so easy to spot......from their flat heads.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by repogirl(f): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Some things we learned today.

Nigeria Did not Burn Because Of Kanu.

He does not have hair in the middle of his head.

He is completely on his own.

No man has ever won a fight with any Government in the World.

He is suddenly mature as for the first time, he kept his mouth shut in the court.

The British Government and the Ibo Nation have washed their hands, off him and he is regretting.

The guy is getting the attention he was looking for since and you say wetin? Keep deceiving yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by pus22: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by IOAGEM: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
By the time court finishes his case any Igbo will have to pay VATs taxifares to visit him in the zooo,s cage.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by KELECHUKWU89: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

He is suddenly mature as for the first time, he kept his mouth shut in the court.

The British Government and the Ibo Nation have washed their hands, off him and he is regretting.

AND YOUR INSIDE HIS MIND TO KNOW THAT HE IS REGRETIN? REMEMBER THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL IS SILENT.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by forexbinary: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

The guy in purple shirt has assassins eyes.... cool

END TIME INTROVERT tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Wabiaezoba(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
I Just like this GUY.Love his Spirit.If anything happen to that GUY NIGERIA SHOULD GET READY FOR STRANGE HAPPENINGS.IT IS HIS RIGHT.DONT DEPRIVE A NATION OF ITS RIGHT.IF THINGS WERE NORMAL IN THIS COUNTRY NOBODY WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT BIAFRA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Bugatie(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Below are the things this Hungry Op wish for;

HungerBAD:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by omooba969(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
IPOB123london:

once again and again

just because we share the same skin colour does not replicate we are one people

we are IPOB biafrans for heaven sake

we do not believe in owambe gossip and dancing

we are deadly serious about the restoration of Biafra

Making a fun out of nothing is just dilly dally that is typical in this part of the world

Today we march in the centre of darkness

yes yes we did!

@bolded,

There has never been any biafra & you know it, so there's nothing to restore ok.

Bye. cool
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by thundafire: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
foolish igbo ppple supporting their clueless mandela called nnamdi kanu
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by magzey: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
D
bosedekemi:
The disintegration of Nigeria is imminent with the way Nigeria is handling this case. Nnamdi is really brave cool

TRY IT AND YOU WILL WASH KANU NNAMDI UNDER WEAR IN THE DSS under ground hotel grin grin grin grin ;

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by chinchum(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
He is now looking like the lords chosen pastor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by silibaba: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

O BOY THIS GREAT MAN DONGAIN POPULARITYOOO

JUST SEE OR LOOK DOWN AT VIEWINGTHISSSSSSSTOPICCC
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by phreakabit(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Clown!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by totorimi: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Forever together united in the struggle
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by buchilino(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

CLEARLY U DONT NO ANYTHING BOUT D IGBO PPLE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.