Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (11778 Views)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With SAMSU Oil For Men / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
There is nothing that humiliates a man than having a sweet and beautiful lady / wife at your beck and call but he is not able to satisfy her in bed. Each time the woman gives her entire being for the man to enjoy as he desires and the man , before you say JACK, the man has ejaculated. You will see the woman's face swell up and feeling very upset. The next thing you will hear from the woman is ' what's all this, you have started again?' ooooohhhh ! She will give a loud and long hiss. You will hear the man say ' nawa ooo, meeeeen'. My brother you can't continue like this. Don't allow your woman to start thinking of getting her satisfaction outside your home when there is a solution. Say God forbid! Please call or whatsapp me now on 08030883020 for your Samsu oil. It will make you have strong attention, makes you last longer in bed, makes you have prolonged sex, gives you sexual stamina and energy and makes you have overall sexual enjoyment.she will be the one begging you to stop. No side effects at all. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Enjoy prolonged and passionate sex with your spouse or partner. Women love to be thoroughly "bleeped" while reaching orgasm severally.They are not happy when you can't give them real sex. That's why many of them are tempted to seek satisfaction outside not minding the consequences. Stop this from further happening and order your Samsu oil today. It helps you to last long in bed, avoid early expulsion, gain sexual strength and stamina, prevent over sensitivity of your joystick. Make ur woman beg u for more. Get a bottle of samsu oil today and show her the stuff you are made of.call or whatsapp sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2016
If you desire to give your partner a sexual experience of a lifetime, you have to order your Samsu oil this minute. If you want your partner to respect and love you more because you have the capacity to satisfy her in bed, order your samsu oil now. Nothing makes a woman sad like a man who can't give her a good sex. That's why some women cheat on their husbands because the man keeps giving excuses why he can't perform. Stop your partner from murmuring and complaining and hissing every time. Get your samsu oil today. It will make you last longer in bed, gives you sexual stamina and energy, gives you hard rock erection, controls premature expulsion and gives you and your partner all round sexual enjoyment. You will thank me later. No side effects at all. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by saawe: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Samsu oil is now available in Lagos, Call Mr Samuel on 08137016829 to get yours
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
There is nothing that humiliates a man than having a sweet and beautiful lady / wife at your beck and call but he is not able to satisfy her in bed. Each time the woman gives her entire being for the man to enjoy as he desires and the man , before you say JACK, the man has ejaculated. You will see the woman's face swell up and feeling very upset. The next thing you will hear from the woman is ' what's all this, you have started again?' ooooohhhh ! She will give a loud and long hiss. You will hear the man say ' nawa ooo, meeeeen'. My brother you can't continue like this. Don't allow your woman to start thinking of getting her satisfaction outside your home when there is a solution. Say God forbid! Please call or whatsapp me now on 08030883020 for your Samsu oil. It will make you have strong attention, makes you last longer in bed, makes you have prolonged sex, gives you sexual stamina and energy and makes you have overall sexual enjoyment.she will be the one begging you to stop. No side effects at all. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Enjoy prolonged and passionate sex with your spouse or partner. Women love to be thoroughly "bleeped" while reaching orgasm severally.They are not happy when you can't give them real sex. They get angry and feel frustrated when consistently you are not able to satisfy them and make them experience orgasm during sexual intercourse. That's why many of them are tempted to seek satisfaction outside not minding the consequences. Stop this from further happening and order your Samsu oil today. It helps you to last long in bed, avoid early expulsion, gain sexual strength and stamina, prevent over sensitivity of your joystick. Make ur woman beg u for more. Get a bottle of samsu oil today and show her the stuff you are made of.call or whatsapp sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and enjoy a sweet, passionate and prolonged sex with your partner. Women love good sex. They want you to satisfy them each time they have sex. They are very happy when they achieve orgasm and get absolute satisfaction. How do you achieve this when you can't stay long on top of her? How will you give her prolonged and sweet sex that will satisfy her when you are a two -minutes -man? How will she achieve multiple orgasms when you can't flog her for 30 good minutes non stop? That's why PD Samsu Company has stepped in to bridge the gap; to make up for your sexual inadequacy by introducing samsu oil to you. Samsu oil is a powerful roots extract specially formulated to Make you last longer in bed, gives you prolonged sex, gives you sexual stamina and energy, controls early expulsion and reduces over sensitivity and gives you all round sexual enjoyment. It has no side effects at all. Try it and thank me later. It will almost make your waist break and your woman will beg you to stop. Whatsap or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. More distributors are wanted nation wide.no dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to unlock every woman's heart.Satisfy her and she will adore you; don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today.Samsu oil will give you hard-rock Attention, makes you last long in bed,mitigates early expulsion, gives you sexual stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and gives you and your partner all round sexual satisfaction. You Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Samsu oil for men is easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

How do i apply samsu oil?

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . call or whatsapp Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020. No dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Samsu oil for men, a wonderful product from PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia is targeted at men who desire to enjoy sweet, passionate & prolonged sex with their spouse/partner . It's easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 to 30 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . It's efficacy have been confirmed by our numerous customers who have used it and are still ordering it till date.Your sexual performance after using Samsu oil will surprise you. A trial will convince you. you call or whatsapp Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020.It's cheaply affordable. Distributors wanted nationwide. No dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by anthney87: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2016
smsshola:

If you ar in the northern part of the country its 1k.
wat abt delta?

1 Like

Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by saawe: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Call Mr Samuel on 08137016829 to get samsu oil in Lagos..
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by liquidmetall: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Humblegoodman:
Samsu oil for men, a wonderful product from PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia is targeted at men who desire to enjoy sweet, passionate & prolonged sex with their spouse/partner . It's easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 to 30 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . It's efficacy have been confirmed by our numerous customers who have used it and are still ordering it till date.Your sexual performance after using Samsu oil will surprise you. A trial will convince you. you call or whatsapp Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020.It's cheaply affordable. Distributors wanted nationwide. No dulling.

How do i get it ?
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Hollysaint: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by honeydion(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
I need one in Osun state
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Iceking1(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Humblegoodman:
WITH SAMSU OIL, YOU'LL FEEL LIKE A BEAST IN BED. I BET YOU.

I heard it decrease sensitivity, would it also be decrease my partner sensitivity?
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Chris2863(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
The thing is too peppery abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? / Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.