Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (11781 Views)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With SAMSU Oil For Men / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
If you desire to give your woman that earth shattering orgasm that she has been craving for, you need to get your SAMSU oil now. If you want to leave an indelible sexual memories in her heart, order your SAMSU oil now and leave her gasping for breath in the bed room, wondering what just happened to her.I bet you, she will never forget you in a hurry.call me now for your bottle.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
SAMSU OIL IS DA BOMB. IT'S WAIST- BREAKING. TRY IT NA , YOU GO BOW.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Make this weekend memorable. Order your samsu oil today and give your partner that passionate and unbelievable sexual experience. She will beg you to stop. I bet you.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
A Client of mine to whom i sent a bottle of samsu oil just called to thank me for saving his marriage. He said that his wife was already feeling frustrated due to his inability to give her mind- blowing orgasm for a very long time now. Now, he enjoys passionate sex with his spouse without any fear of premature ejaculation. He stays as long as 30 minutes and the joystick is very strong. His wife is beaming with smiles this time around. You can still experience this. just place a call and you'll be happy you did. It's cheaply affordable, and very efficacious. call Sir Joe on 08030883020, lets talk.

1 Like

Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2015
If you desire to give your woman that earth shattering orgasm that she has been craving for, you need to get your SAMSU oil now. If you want to leave an indelible sexual memories in her heart, order your SAMSU oil now and leave her gasping for breath in the bed room, wondering what just happened to her.I bet you, she will never forget you in a hurry.call me now for your bottle.It's affordably cheap. You won't believe it.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
SAMSU OIL IS DA BOMB. IT'S WAIST- BREAKING. TRY IT NA , SHE GO BOW.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Don't die in silence. what are you waiting for? Samsu oil is a product of INDONESIAN research , which is specially formulated to make you stronger, last long in bed, avoid premature expulsion, reduce over- sensitivity of your "JUNIOR" during intercourse & makes you and your partner enjoy passionate sex and be fully satisfied.order yours now.It has no side effects at all. no dulling!call Sir joe now on 08030883020
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
SAMSU OIL has been proven to be very efficacious, without any side effects. It is no respecter of any woman.SAMSU OIL has no "mercy". I tell you the truth. order yours now and make a bold statement to her. Stamp your authority, take control , and rekindle that fire once again. it's affordably cheap. We can send it to you where ever you are within Nigeria. Just take a bold step and put a call across to Sir Joe on 08030883020 and yours will be dispatched to you. No dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
If you desire to give your woman that earth shattering orgasm that she has been craving for, you need to get your SAMSU oil now. If you want to leave an indelible sexual memories in her heart, order your SAMSU oil now and leave her gasping for breath in the bed room, wondering what just happened to her.I bet you, she will never forget you in a hurry.call me now on 08030883020 for your bottle.It's affordably cheap. You won't believe it.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Samsu oil does not respect any woman. with samsu oil , you will get her begging you to stop. Make this xmas memorable. Order your samsu oil today and give your partner that passionate and unbelievable sexual experience. It makes you last long in bed, gives you sexual stamina and energy, eliminates early expulsion, reduces over sensitivity and gives your penis unprecedented turgidity. Be the King of your bed room once again. Assert your authority and take control of your relationship. call Sir Joe on 08030883020. it's not expensive.no dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by jimmayoy: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by GoodHealth007: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Amandobolt:
I have a thought going on my mind...

If my bae takes Spanish gold fly.....and I apply samsu oil

that one go be all nyt cruising ooo

e go turn to competition.... first to tap-out

Oh Boy! Don't even try this wicked combination because the d*cks of your male neighbors will break and the p*ssies of your female neighbors will over-flow with floodgates of water because of the loud sounds of moaning and groaning which will be coming out of your room with you and your girl!

I remember a neighbor whom i sold Ṧpἇnish Gὂld Flẙ to and he gave it to the girl who visited him after he told me the babe refused to give him action (she visited from Lagos and was due to leave the following day).....i also gave him Vega 100!

Mehn, i couldn't sleep as the girl was just moaning and shouting "Mummy ooooo....Mummy O.....Georgeeeeee what have you done to meeeeeee? Ouuuuusssshhhhhhh!!! Arrrrrssssshhhhhhhhh!"

The next morning, the whole neighbours were just looking at him anyhow. One woman whose husband is a pastor could not endure it and shouted to him, "George! Repent ooo!!"

The girl had to postpone the trip back to her base because the guy reset her tunnel!

Buy Ṧpἇnish Gὂld Flẙ from us today, mix it and give it to that babe and see her speak in tongues!

============================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Don't die in silence. what are you waiting for? Samsu oil is a product of INDONESIAN research , which is specially formulated to make you stronger, last long in bed, avoid premature expulsion, reduce over- sensitivity of your "JUNIOR" during intercourse & makes you and your partner enjoy passionate sex and be fully satisfied.order yours now.It has no side effects at all. no dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Take control of your relationship. Stop your partner from incessant frowning and hissing in the bedroom, due to your sexual inadequacies. quick expulsion, weak Attention. not able to "flog" her for 30 miniutes and beyond. Not able to go more than one round of sex. Order your samsu oil now. very efficacious and proven to be worth the while. you can reach Sir Joe on 08030883020. Your shame has ended.

Ladies out there, if your partner is having this challenge aforementioned, take a bold step, place an order for him and you will enjoy him in the end. Take a bold step today and you won't regret it.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by oshofree400(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
and how much does this so called oil sold for and where can you get one......besides your girlfriend called you names like does ones? nawa u are indeed rugged njh for you.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Samsu oil for men is easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature ejaculation to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early ejaculation during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature ejaculation can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

How do i apply samsu oil?

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the penis. You can apply it when you have achieved erection; you can also apply it before achieving erection, say 20 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your penis and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . call Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020. No dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2015
SAMSU OIL na the bomb. tested and confirmed.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Don't die in silence. what are you waiting for? Samsu oil is a product of INDONESIAN research , which is specially formulated to make you stronger, last long in bed, avoid premature expulsion, reduce over- sensitivity of your "JUNIOR" during intercourse & makes you and your partner enjoy passionate sex and be fully satisfied.order yours now.It has no side effects at all. no dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Samsu oil does not respect any woman. with samsu oil , you will get her begging you to stop. Make this xmas memorable. Order your samsu oil today and give your partner that passionate and unbelievable sexual experience. It makes you last long in bed, gives you sexual stamina and energy, eliminates early expulsion, reduces over sensitivity and gives your joystick unprecedented turgidity. Be the King of your bed room once again. Assert your authority and take control of your relationship. call Sir Joe on 08030883020. it's not expensive.no dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Samsu oil for men is easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . Give your partner an unforgettable sexual experience this festive season that she will never forget in a hurry. call Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020. No dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Take control of your relationship. Stop your partner from incessant frowning and hissing in the bedroom, due to your sexual inadequacies. quick expulsion, weak Attention. not able to "flog" her for 30 miniutes and beyond. Not able to go more than one round of sex. Order your samsu oil now. very efficacious and proven to be worth the while. you can reach Sir Joe on 08030883020. Your shame has ended.

Ladies out there, if your partner is having this challenge aforementioned, take a bold step, place an order for him and you will enjoy him in the end. Take a bold step today and you won't regret it.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2015
SAMSU OIL has no "mercy". I can attest to its efficacy. order yours now and make a bold statement to her. Stamp your authority, take control , and rekindle that fire once again.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Have great fun this xmas. Make your spouse /partner feel like a woman like never before. Samsu oil will make you last longer in bed, gives you sexual energy and stamina, reduce early expulsion, minimize over sensitivity of the joystick, enhaces the turgidity of your joystick, makes you have an absolute sexual experience. Order your samsu oil now and show her the stuff you are made of. You will not regret it one bit. It has no side effect at all. It has been confirmed efficacious.I tell you the truth, you will be impressed. call Sir Joe on 08030883020. no dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
WITH SAMSU OIL, YOU'LL FEEL LIKE A BULL IN BED. I BET YOU. SHE WON'T FORGET YOU IN A HURRY. BLOW HER MIND THIS XMAS. ORDER YOURS THIS MINUTES.CALL SIR JOE ON 08030883020.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Jombojombo(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Humblegoodman:
WITH SAMSU OIL, YOU'LL FEEL LIKE A BULL IN BED. I BET YOU. SHE WON'T FORGET YOU IN A HURRY. BLOW HER MIND THIS XMAS. ORDER YOURS THIS MINUTES.CALL SIR JOE ON 08030883020.

Can one rub it and still use condom?... Will it affect it efficacy?

Thank you!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2015
JomboJombo, rubbing samsu oil and wearing condom will not affect its efficacy. As a liquid substance, as soon as you rub it, it dissolves into your body and You can now wear your condom.

If you have infection that still remains untreated, it's advisable to get it treated first. It may not work for you like it would work perfectly for someone with no infections.
Thank you.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Have great fun this xmas. Make your spouse /partner feel like a woman like never before. Samsu oil will make you last longer in bed, gives you sexual energy and stamina, reduce early expulsion, minimize over sensitivity of the joystick, enhaces the turgidity of your joystick makes you have an absolute sexual experience. Order your samsu oil now and show her the stuff you are made of. You will not regret it one bit. It has no side effect at all. It has been confirmed efficacious.I tell you the truth, you will be impressed. call Sir Joe on 08030883020. no dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2015

Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Jombojombo(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2015
How can I get it in Asaba/Onitsha area
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Jombojombo, call me on 08030883020 to collect in Asaba.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Samsu oil for men is easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . call Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020. No dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
If you desire to enjoy sweet, passionate sex this festive season with your spouse/partner, you need to order your samsu oil today. For you to avoid early ejaculation, samsu oil will help you immensely. It will also give you sexual stamina and energy, reduce over sensitivity that will make you come early. It will enhance the turgidity and strenght of your joystick. You will enjoy sex with your spouse/partner for up to 30 minutes without coming earlier than you used to . Make her run after you for more. Rekindle that passion, sweet sensation and heat that once existed between you and your partner. Take full control of your relationship and bring back that fire burning again. Command more respect from your partner by giving her that earth shattering orgasm that she has always longed for. call Sir joe on 08030883020. Don't be left behind. no dulling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out / My Husband Rapes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.