Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) (7327 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by MosquitoLaps(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Eiyah.... I feel like crying...
Man's inhumanity to his fellow Man.
End time writing.
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by worth(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2015
People will perpetrate and escalate evil and start blaming God for it. He gave everyone freedom, it now depends on how you exercise yours.
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by ril19(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, this is what I have been mad about! starving children to death in the name of oil money...

And My problem with this guy called god, came in a similar way...

Wars, Reason For Wars, Why The Innocent Die In Wars? All Has Answers. You Can Sincerely Seek Those Answers And Find Them. For One Thing, You're Created With A Capacity To Do So. As For Me, I've Found'em.
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool And that is why YEEBOOS are calling for ANOTHER Biafra - can you see how STUPID Yeeboos are?
what does Everest and tour foolishness have in common? both are the largest and cannot be moved.
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by solonazzy: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2015
pazienza:

May heavens overwhelm those who threaten Biafra with war!

May death visit and dwell amongst those who wish death on Biafrans!

May heavens give Peace to those who love freedom and justice.

God bless Biafra!

Death to those who wish death on Biafrans!
It's ur Nnamdi dat want to unleash ipob soldiers on the zoo.... He's d 1 dat is using hate speeches... Scotland didn't separate frm Great Britain dat way, u Dnt use hate speeches, u instigate war doin so...... He needs to learn hw to peacefully lead such quest...... Otherwise, it wuld b same hate story..... I want u to hav ur country, bt abusing ma country n threatening ma country wuld surely irritate me to disregard ur quest
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by biafranqueen: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Naijji:

You've got your history all wrong
I am not including the wars in the 19th century is that what your talking about?

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by biafranqueen: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tkester:

My lovely sister, I too I'm worried with the way things are going. But the problem is not Nnamdi Kanu, the problem is the idiot called Buhari or burutanshi, you see most times wit is more powerful than sword, I'm worried because sooner than you know it these IPOB youths who hitherto have been peaceful will go into arms struggle, not merely because of Nnamdi's hate speeches but because some powerful forces world wide will want to use them to achieve their selfish desires.

Let's take for instance, there were over 20000 people that protested in Onitsha, now tell me sister, if half of those people are lured into arms struggle what will become of our collective desire and destiny. This was the way the Arab spring started. Like play like play, even now the country is not even in a good shape to fight a war, the FG can barely meets its obligation let alone affording the contingencies of war. When you factor in all the negatives that hold prospects, you discover why I said we may be living in dark days.

I fear for Nigeria.

Let's take for instance, there were over 20000 people that protested in Onitsha, now tell me sister, if half of those people are lured into arms struggle what will become of our collective desire and destiny.
Nwanna the above is excatly how it happens. They will give them guns and strong drugs and before you know it what we never dreamed will take flight. The Western Powers have been planing for this since Senior Bush, I have a clip where a General in the US army is discussing Iraq, Syria, Nigeria and a couple of others, before any of them happen. First the send in economic hit men to bring us to our knees. A hungry man is an angry man.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by BiafranAvatar(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

I just watched the movie Beast of a Nation and nobody is ready for War. Even though I have been called a sabatour on facebook I will never stop preaching the realites and destrution of war. That is all the Western Powers are waiting for, they want us to kill ourselves while they sneak off with the resources, they love that crap. I hope we are not going to fall for it.

I believe you are not a sabo...but war? Yes we dont want war but that do not change the fact that Nigeria is not at war already and for that if they eventually brings it to our domot and expect us to fold our arms!!! That is a taboo

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by dialfa: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
merzybenedict:
What shall it profiteth a man who gained so much wealth and lost his soul in the lake of fire ... If everybody were to think the way he thought, the world will suffer tragedies... God, no matter what, you'll still be my Lord !

see slavery
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by bosedekemi(f): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
So sad
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
tbae:
This shows that the reality of that war is not something we would ever want a repeat of.

We did not want war then.
We dont want war now.
We will never want war.

We are Biafrans and we just want to be left alone.
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by biafranqueen: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

I believe you are not a sabo...but war? Yes we dont want war but that do not change the fact that Nigeria is not at war already and for that if they eventually brings it to our domot and expect us to fold our arms!!! That is a taboo
We just have to be careful. They will give a couple of people huge sums of money, supply them guns and give them instrutions to cause trouble. It is how they alaways do it.

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by merzybenedict(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
kettykin:

Come to think of it, if Steve Jobs whose inventions and innovations helped millions if not billions of people to a better life and helped a lot of people out of poverty is expected by some section of Nigerian Christians to go to hell, what then happens to the millions of Nigerian Christians from the same section of the country whose wickedness sent millions of women and children to untimely death through starvation, whose abandoned property policy and $20 policy deprived millions of people the fruit of their labor and their sources of livelihood go to
I ain't disputing what you said bro... But for the fact that he doesn't believe in God is my problem because that's the gateway to his kingdom.. Whether we impact lives positively or negatively, if we don't believe in God thru Jesus, we are going nowhere !. That's just what I'm passing across
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by thuggCheetah(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
I no go lie sha..
Dis news pain my ofe mmanu skull small

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by unclejb2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
This shows that the reality of that war is not something we would ever want a repeat of.
the circumstances of 1966 and that of 2017 are quite different. There is no guarantee that we will have the same outcome of there happens to be another war.

However it's the north that is always threatening every other region with war

(1) (2) (Reply)

$9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial / Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello / 8 Killed In A Fresh Tiv/fulani Crisis In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.