Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? (7273 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Santiago5(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Missspicy it means u haven't emotionally fall victim. U wouldn't kn when u stop him. Especially angels like myself lol
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by DEDON8181(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2015
geni340:
i think ive done dat b4. i was really tripping for the guy then. i gave him the green light & the 'high' signs bh i guess he was d shy type. later when we startd dating, he said he knew he shuld have taken my hint but he was intimidated
(dont ask me why).

Hahahahahhahaha your boobs intimidated him. That guy must be a Minor

1 Like

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by DEDON8181(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:
jolllyjoy don't even dare...inshort don't show any guy any greenlight kankan

this boys aint loya bae...the best u can is act like you don't want him,he will see it as a challenge and come for you...

this is coming from a tested and trusted FLIRT moi wink

Can you imagine the title you gave yourself?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
DEDON8181:
[/b]

u change it
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by misspicy(f): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
DEDON8181:
[/b]
and its your business because?
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Typical Nigerian lady won't ask you out directly,all they always do is to beg you to pay them a visit after which they would start walking around half naked,complaining about their ex boy friend who jilt them until you push them to the wall then give them doggystyle
Well done bro. I was gonna post a reply, but I think you've said it all grin

Seun NL needs a Buy-Crate-Of-Orijin-For-OP Icon ASAP cheesy

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by allyon(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
delectablegyal:

let the truth be told. If u toast him, he will see u as a fvck mate and ntn more.
.. So stay there and wait for a guy who would propose to u and possibly maltreat u later or ignore a guy ur heart goes for and lose him because he didnt propose to u first? Abeg pls, if u dont have the liver to propose y do u expect equity between u and the man undecided
delectablegyal:

let the truth be told. If u toast him, he will see u as a fvck mate and ntn more.
.. So stay there and wait for a guy who would propose to u and possibly maltreat u later or ignore a guy ur heart goes for and lose him because he didnt propose to u first? Abeg pls, if u dont have the liver to propose y do u expect equity between u and the man

1 Like

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by ifeanyi83(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2015
delectablegyal:

I beg to disagree with you ma'am. Individuals differ but in the end it depends on what the folks involved want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by zubby29(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2015
plz your contact. me want to woo you.lol
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Andykruiz(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Why not All the time sef...wink

Why else would I be giggling to their Ridiculously Boring Jokes? Part of female Wooing Jaweh...gringrin
This geh sef! I said it.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Penboy: 2:17am On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yes I have
On this forum no less grin

I do it in real life too. The key is to act like a guy. Whyne his head, make him uncomfortable and unsure, be the flatterer. Be a tease. Tell them what u think they want to hear. At the same time, u shouldn't actually care that much. Watch them catch feelings. It's fun. grin

If u need anymore tips just request grin
lolz.. This works like magic.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by pedrilo: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2015
mordtonia:
To woo a guy is a sin.
dis one is from d stone age
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nine11: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
What's this one saying? undecided

Oh! She's sure talking...
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nine11:

Oh! She's sure talking...
you might wanna explain to me what she's on about
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nine11: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you might wanna explain to me what she's on about

O boy! That's a simple English language expression, give it a thought that is void of sentiments, and you will be good dude.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nine11:

O boy! That's a simple English language expression, give it a thought that is void of sentiments, and you will be good dude.
well maybe your simple is complex to me. So pls explain.

Ps I'm sure you notice the line I highlighted
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nine11: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
well maybe your simple is complex to me. So pls explain.

Ps I'm sure you notice the line I highlighted

Yes, and that is how it is, doesn't have to 100% though, this is true about the two groups and I think its historical.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nine11:

Yes, and that is how it is, doesn't have to 100% though, this is true about the two groups and I think its historical.
you seems not to get my point. My point is I don't understand that line. I can't get what she's trying to say
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nine11: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you seems not to get my point. My point is I don't understand that line. I can't get what she's trying to say
OK there is a saying: you use what you have to get what you want, it is widely known that western education came into Nigeria through the southwest which gave them an opportunity and edge to possibly have more educated people than the rest, and the southeastner are widely known for business, property promotions, and money making kind of life. So most Igbo guys will use their money/material things at their disposal to get their woman, while the Yoruba will rather use the intellectual property he has to get his woman, but then it depend on the kind and the taste of the woman in question, but everyone will acknowledge who has the most advantage among the two set of guy, as most women get attracted to money than any other things proberbly because of poverty. My view dough.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
vooyour:
Well it's not that hard really. undecided But do it only if you just want a sex buddy. Just talk to him and ask for his number. It won't even take 3 days for him to invite you over. Unless you're really really ugly grin hope I made sense smiley
u made alot of sense
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021

Okay sorry.... It can work. Long term. The guy will respect ur initiative. Just fall in love.

Love conquers all grin
U are a super woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! / My Opinion On Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.