Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? (7256 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by schumastic(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
geni340:
i think ive done dat b4. i was really tripping for the guy then. i gave him the green light & the 'high' signs bh i guess he was d shy type. later when we startd dating, he said he knew he shuld have taken my hint but he was intimidated(dont ask me why).

eyaa u both r no more cry
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
geni340:
i think ive done dat b4. i was really tripping for the guy then. i gave him the green light & the 'high' signs bh i guess he was d shy type. later when we startd dating, he said he knew he shuld have taken my hint but he was intimidated by my b(.)(.)bz (dont ask me why).
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by misspicy(f): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
TrapLORD:
Some guys like myself can be really shy so when the chips are down and you decide to "act like you don't want me"... I'm sorry, but you're on a very looooooooooooooooooong thing.
more reason why there are other guys around
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrsChima:
No. Never have the chance to. Yoruba men wooing is different than Igbo men wooing. Yoruba men tend to lead with intellectual means while Igbo men tend to lead with financial means.

If I had a chance to woo..I would woo with emotions because then you develop feelings and hence connection.
What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by TrapLORD(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

more reason why there are other guys around
In other words, she shouldn't follow her heart cos u were ripped off in your trial? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by misspicy(f): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
TrapLORD:
In other words, she shouldn't follow her heart cos u were ripped off in your trial? grin
well i never said so...your question was directed to me
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Well dnt ask me y, coz i dnt knw y, bt i just dnt think dat its a good idea
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by TrapLORD(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

well i never said so...your question was directed to me
Nope! I was making a reference generally. I don't know you ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
delectablegyal:

sheee u don toast guy before? No lie.
no i havent.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by bettercreature(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Typical Nigerian lady won't ask you out directly,all they always do is to beg you to pay them a visit after which they would start walking around half naked,complaining about their ex boy friend who jilt them until you push them to the wall then give them doggystyle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by lilmax(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Typical Nigerian lady won't ask you out directly,all they always do is to beg you to pay them a visit after which they would start walking around half naked,complaining about their ex boy friend who jilt them until you push them to the wall then give them doggystyle
grin
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by chigoizie7(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
jolllyjoy don't even dare...inshort don't show any guy any greenlight kankan

this boys aint loya bae...the best u can is act like you don't want him,he will see it as a challenge and come for you...

this is coming from a tested and trusted FLIRT moi wink

Lol, try that on me, I go fvck both your sister and your best friiend to your face, sebi na u ee go pain, after all na u d love me, as for me? I didn't loose nada.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

this boys aint loya bae...the best u can is act like you don't want him,he will see it as a challenge and come for you...

That's not true lady.
It's normal for the lady to woo him if the guy pretends not to notice her "green light". It all depends on how u do it. Not every guy takes u for granted for expressing your feelings.
No matter how much " they" show greenlight , I pretend not to notice. Why? Because I want to see how bold they are.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by vislabraye(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Most nigerian ladies believed that wooing a guy deprived them from having maximum respect and loyalty from the guy i.e if he even accept hence they tend to make their intentions known through body signals and so called ''greenlight''

But in spite of these common conception about guys am inclined to believe there are still some daring ladies out there,..

The 'gogetters'

pls,if you have at one point or the other wooed a guy,kindly share your experience and how you did it...

Someone need it nowsmileycheesycheesy

You can go ahead and woo me. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Worse case scenario is no grin
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Legitbaba(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

Xactly..na some gurls tactics b dat oo...i remember one grl i dated bck in sec school...na so dis girl go dy challenge me every time...anything i talk..she go counter am...so i decided to talk to her in private...nd wow...she dey die for me...so guys...all dos girls wey dey counter ur thread or opinion.. Check den...dey may surprise u

4 Likes

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by wtfCode: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
holyFRED:
Pls be fast ladies.

She wants to woo me gringrin
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by djsturz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
DikSin:

Why undecided

Oh! I guess you get very biig head, small b@@bs, tiny yansh and Yam legs. I lie undecided
Ahhhhh lol guy take am easy on am..
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yes I have
On this forum no less grin

I do it in real life too. The key is to act like a guy. Whyne his head, make him uncomfortable and unsure, be the flatterer. Be a tease. Tell them what u think they want to hear. At the same time, u shouldn't actually care that much. Watch them catch feelings. It's fun. grin

If u need anymore tips just request grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yes I have
On this forum no less grin

I do it in real life too. The key is to act like a guy. Whyne his head, make him uncomfortable and unsure, be the flatterer. Be a tease. Tell them what u think they want to hear. At the same time, u shouldn't actually care that much. Watch them catch feelings. It's fun. grin

If u need anymore tips just request grin
cheesycheesycheesy

obviously old in the game.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

obviously old in the game.
Yes I be OgaMadam. Please show respect grin
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yes I be OgaMadam. Please show respect grin
cheesycheesycheesy cheesy...
Ok now do such affair last
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy cheesy...

Ok now do such affair last
Tbh idk and idc cheesy

Na play I play, den I run commot grin
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Tbh idk and idc cheesy

Na play I play, den I run commot grin
cheesycheesycheesy just wen i open my jotter she closed the questioning series....

I dun likesad
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy just wen i open my jotter she closed the questioning series....

I dun likesad
Okay sorry.... It can work. Long term. The guy will respect ur initiative. Just fall in love.

Love conquers all grin
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Okay sorry.... It can work. Long term. The guy will respect ur initiative. Just fall in love.

Love conquers all grin
cheesycheesycheesy

ookk cool,wil meditate on this.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by tommychow(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
*Wooed
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Uh...Why not All the time sef...wink

Why else would I be giggling to their Ridiculously Boring Jokes? Part of female Wooing Jaweh...gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Why not All the time sef...wink

Why else would I be giggling to their Ridiculously Boring Jokes? Part of female Wooing Jaweh...gringrin
cheesycheesycheesy...

Now this is funny.
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by adren(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
na agarawu23
abi i lie?? @jollyjoy
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
adren:
na agarawu23
abi i lie?? @jollyjoy
agarawu is my bro dearcheesycheesy
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by agarawu23(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
adren:
na agara wu23

abi i lie?? @jollyjoy
grin
Re: Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? by Santiago5(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
V heard of a guy insulting his girl friend like afterall you wooed me. Funny? U see ? I would advice such a girl to continue sending green lights than daring to woo a guy. Of a truth less guys don't apply Maturity especially when they are angry. They will always flash back to how they met.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / World's Hottest Grandma Releases A Nude Calendar Featuring Uncensored Topless / Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.