Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? (3721 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday / Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex / Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by chidiezeh(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
;
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by LordOfTheWeed: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
End time question.. .. ..
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by tunnyl(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
And my question is can a lady stay faithful in a non sexual relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Jazzlite: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Can Ladies of today date a man without leeching on him financially?

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by palladin: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jazzlite:
Can Ladies of today date a man without leeching on him financially?

You took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:
And my question is can a lady stay faithful in a non sexual relationship.
Yes, a Lady can.
And they are still guys that won't demand for sex in a relationship.
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by libertyfather(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Relationship will be class Inconclusive

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Have dated close to 7 girls and I never demand for sex, noting new bro , u might want to ask why 7 girls, for a guy like me, Maybe until i find the right girl i brake up from any relationship so easily.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by menix(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
It is possible if it's an Uwa Mmebi relationship..
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by ozy4christ(f): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
It depends on d type of friendship u mean,
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
My men have said it all. When girls stop demanding for money, we'll stop demanding for sex.

*sips alomo sweeteners*

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Mznaett: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op don't U have conscience? Do U want them to stop breathing? Cuz that's where they reason from and come to think of it I believe their brain is wired directly to their d!ck,,sad hence! Their hunger for it
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by emperorchedda(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by marked10(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2015
whats the essence of dating

without sex?

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by simtosul: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2015
marked10:
whats the essence of dating

without sex?
Abi my brother I tire oo
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by malele(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Yes, a Lady can.

Ma last relationship, I didn't demand for sex, ma girl left me because of it.
Now first thing for me in any relationship is sex.

3 Likes

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Dahveydson(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Yes. There are many relationships ongoing which are not based on sex.
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
malele:

Ma last relationship, I didn't demand for sex, ma girl left me because of it.
Now first thing for me in any relationship is sex.
That your ex left because you didn't demand for sex doesn't mean all girls are like that.

Different stroke for different folk.
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by tunnyl(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Yes, a Lady can.

Madam abeg speak for yourself. Is it not possible that after a guy has agreed with a girl to have a non sexual relationship, the girl will have one guy that will be servicing her. Then the slowpoke boyfriend will be deceiving himself

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Do U want them to stop breathing? Cuz that's where they reason from and come to think of it I believe their brain is wired directly to their d!ck,,sad hence! Their hunger for it
U sure say guys never do u bad thing so?

Thank God guys hv brains dat re wired to their d!cks. what abt majority of ladies dat hv no brain nt to talk of it been wired to their puss!es? so who is better?

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by OSMG: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2015
To me it depends on d kind of relationship,bcoz dere r sum gels dat wudn't gv u d impression of demanding 4 sex,bt dere r sum u will wnt 2 hv it by all means necessary
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Yes, a Lady can.
unless they are dating a lady like you... you are unattractive, sexually. having sex with you, is like having sex with a guy

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Mznaett: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

U sure say guys never do u bad thing so?

Thank God guys hv brains dat re wired to their d!cks. what abt majority of ladies dat hv no brain nt to talk of it been wired to their puss!es? so who is better?

Dem nova born dat kind guy wey go do me bad thing 4dz lifetongue

Eh! It's understandable when a lady has no brain at all cuz we already know it's health issue BUT considering the fact that as a male with a brain all he desire in life is to bangbangbang as if that's what life is all about is disheartening. So a lady w/o a brain is better off than a man with one that's been wired to his d!cktongue
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2015
They havent givin birth to such a guy u said? continue making mouth u hear?
Mznaett:

Dem nova born dat kind guy wey go do me bad thing 4dz lifetongue

Eh! It's understandable when a lady has no brain at all cuz we already know it's health issue BUT considering the fact that as a male with a brain all he desire in life is to bangbangbang as if that's what life is all about is disheartening. So a lady w/o a brain is better off than a man with one that's been wired to his d!cktongue
either male nor female, its unjustifiable when someone has no brain. majority of ladies with brain re those u wud find in top positions in multinational companies while majority of d brainless ones re those u find in the market selling pepper nd melon. and pls enlighten me on some of the health issues that worries brainless ladies. and whats the essence of living without banging when u re nt impotent as a man? impotent men in some communities re nt allowed to wine n dine wit d potent ones.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:
unless they are dating a lady like you... you are unattractive, sexually. having sex with you, is like having sex with a guy
Hahahahahahaha. na another guy gf u dey tel dis one o. bro nor be so na. bt wait o,..u dey use style say d girl na transgendered? hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by misspicy(f): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Do U want them to stop breathing? Cuz that's where they reason from and come to think of it I believe their brain is wired directly to their d!ck,,sad hence! Their hunger for it
shocked bae they are coming for you in zillions with this comment of yours cheesy

hope you are prepared
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2015
tunnyl:

Madam abeg speak for yourself. Is it not possible that after a guy has agreed with a girl to have a non sexual relationship, the girl will have one guy that will be servicing her. Then the slowpoke boyfriend will be deceiving himself
And where did I generalize?
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Upload your pic and let's see what you look like.

Anu'mpama
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Mznaett: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

shocked bae they are coming for you in zillions with this comment of yours cheesy

hope you are prepared

Hahahaha let them come in their numbers and you'll see how am gonna devour them like a hungry liongrin

Good morning deariecheesy
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by tunnyl(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:
And where did I generalize?

cool. k

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Mznaett: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Yes! you read my post very well..no one is making mouth here oga

QatarPlayboy:
They havent givin birth to such a guy u said? continue making mouth u hear?

either male nor female, its unjustifiable when someone has no brain. majority of ladies with brain re those u wud find in top positions in multinational companies while majority of d brainless ones re those u find in the market selling pepper nd melon. and pls enlighten me on some of the health issues that worries brainless ladies. and whats the essence of living without banging when u re nt impotent as a man? impotent men in some communities re nt allowed to wine n dine wit d potent ones.

What's unjustifiable there? A person without a brain you mean? My friend,unless you had a brain scan,you would never know if U had a brain or not. There could be thousands or millions of seemingly normal people with little or no brain at all and we would never know.

The question you would have asked is "How can these people with no brain be able to function as normally as someone with a healthy brain"?

And you saying not being impotent is a greencard to fvck always is something one needs to ponder on cuz ur way of reasoning is so lamesad
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by jmoore(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Sex na food? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Dirty Questions That Will Turn Her On / Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles / My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.