Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? (3809 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday / Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex / Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Hahahahahahaha. na another guy gf u dey tel dis one o. bro nor be so na. bt wait o,..u dey use style say d girl na transgendered? hahahahaha
just view her pic. you will see real definition of DRYNESS

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Yes! you read my post very well..no one is making mouth here oga

What's unjustifiable there? A person without a brain you mean? My friend,unless you had a brain scan,you would never know if U had a brain or not. There could be thousands or millions of seemingly normal people with little or no brain at all and we would never know.

The question you would have asked is "How can these people with no brain be able to function as normally as someone with a healthy brain"?

And you saying not being impotent is a greencard to fvck always is something one needs to ponder on cuz ur way of reasoning is so lame:(
k
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:
just view her pic. you will see real definition of DRYNESS
i already viewed her pic d moment i read ur earlier comment. MY MOUTH NOR FIT TALK COME OUT WETIN MY EYES SEE!

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Mznaett: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
k
Sorrysad
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:

Sorrysad
No need for dat SWEETHEART. such is common on nairaland. so i wasnt expecting anything less.
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by misspicy(f): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:

Hahahaha let them come in their numbers and you'll see how am gonna devour them like a hungry liongrin

Good morning deariecheesy
morning twinny grin

how is school
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Upload your pic and let's see what you look like.
Anu'mpama
bia this guy. you know i didn't insult u
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by utenwuson: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Yes, a Lady can.
And they are still guys that won't demand for sex in a relationship.
can u date witout requesting for financial assistance?
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by MissSlimbody(f): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
utenwuson:
can u date witout requesting for financial assistance?

I have never asked for financial assistance in a relationship, and I don't intend to start now.

And I'm not being proud of forming miss independent. I'm not just comfortable making demands.

The question I always ask myself is; what if I'm not in a relationship?
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
chidiezeh:
;
OP, so aare u a guy of yesteryears?
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by osazeeblue01: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:

Dem nova born dat kind guy wey go do me bad thing 4dz lifetongue

Eh! It's understandable when a lady has no brain at all cuz we already know it's health issue BUT considering the fact that as a male with a brain all he desire in life is to bangbangbang as if that's what life is all about is disheartening. So a lady w/o a brain is better off than a man with one that's been wired to his d!cktongue
WHAT IS SHE SAYING THAT HER DAD REASON WITH HIS DICK. HMM TOO BAD FOR HIM.
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by utenwuson: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I have never asked for financial assistance in a relationship, and I don't intend to start now.

And I'm not being proud of forming miss independent. I'm not just comfortable making demands.

The question I always ask myself is; what if I'm not in a relationship?
I don't want. 2 believe ds, how does he show care then, it must b money directly but a guy has to spend to make a relationship romantic! he doesn't buy u perf, shoues, cloths, under wear, or even recharge card? u re a rare gem then
Re: Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? by Mznaett: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:
morning twinny grin
how is school
School?? Well,it's fun when d "ba" is there grin
Thanks for asking anyways

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? / A Or B Which Of These Girls Do U Prefer / The Meaning Behind I Stand With Girls" Profile Frame On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.