Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage (27878 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun / Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=IAMTHEHERO post=40450287]Your verbal punches are at best copies of the original.. Don't you have some form of brain matter?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=IAMTHEHERO post=40450287][/quote]COPYCAT... OKPO... Don't you have any semblance of brain matter in your cranium?BLISTERING TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=nobeku post=40450750][/quote]
Can you hear yourself?
You are crying already!!
You started copying and changing my words to your comfort.
I have beaten you in your game.
Hahahaha!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
COPYCAT... OKPO... Don't you have any semblance of brain matter in your cranium?BLISTERING TORCHECUL!!!
Zombies don't normally cry.Anytime they cry,know that it pain am.
Hahaha!! The same word or he changes my statement.
Nobeku,you are a compound SHIT.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Nobeku!! Do you have brain? You have sim card inside your head. If l remove now,l month no one will hear of you. l am only restraining myself.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Nobeku,
Don't celebrate yet, you are not still up to an idiot status. If you want to use this thread to elevate yourself to an idiot status. Idiots have to come together and initiate you into their association. For now,they are still better than you.
Bad news to you,oya cry again.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Nobeku!! Do you have brain?
You have sim card inside your head.
If l remove now,l month no one will hear of you.
l am only restraining myself.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. If I let myself all out, I might have to look for you and beat your brains back to life..in the real world.. GET CREATIVE.. COOKIE MONSTER!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. If I let myself all out, I might have to look for you and beat your brains back to life..in the real world.. GET CREATIVE.. COOKIE MONSTER!!!
How can a brainless being locate something?
Laugh want kill me.
Chaiii! See rooo roooo ooo
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Nobeku,
Don't celebrate yet, you are not still up to an idiot status. If you want to use this thread to elevate yourself to an idiot status. Idiots have to come together and initiate you into their association. For now,they are still better than you.
Bad news to you,oya cry again.
Oh! I see you've been able to take the correction and finally spelt Idiot properly.. Your verbal punches are like that of a sissy.. UPGRADE... BLISTERING TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

How can a brainless being locate something?
Laugh want kill me.
Chaiii! See rooo roooo ooo
Now you are learning slowly but surely.. You have managed to qualify yourself in the proper manner, "SOMETHING".. BLOODY inanimate TORCHECUL.. Check up what TORCHECUL means cos there is no way on earth you can comprehend.. GASBAG!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Why should I contend with a FACTORY FITTED FOOOOL like you? You can't even express yourself in any basic manner in English.. Read all your posts.. You are GENETICALLY CERTIFIED UNCEREBRAL.... DUNDERHEAD...
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Why should I contend with a FACTORY FITTED FOOOOL like you? You can't even express yourself in any basic manner in English.. Read all your posts.. You are a GENETICALLY CERTIFIED UNCEREBRAL LOWLIFER .... DUNDERHEAD...
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
Why should I contend with a FACTORY FITTED FOOOOL like you? You can't even express yourself in any basic manner in English.. Read all your posts.. You are a GENETICALLY CERTIFIED UNCEREBRAL LOWLIFER .... DUNDERHEAD...
No matter what,l will not insult fools by calling you a fool.You are a DUNCE
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
With due respect to the animal kingdom;
Nobeku,you are nothing but a compound BUFFOON+DUMB OX+BIRD BRAIN+ASS+TURKEY.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Nobeku Attention!! ZOMBIE OOOO ZOMBIE!! OYA MOVE,KEEP MOVING, LEFT RIGHT,CONTINUE. MUMU!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2015
You are a dope+nitwit+twit+twerp+ninny.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Nobeku Attention!!
ZOMBIE OOOO ZOMBIE!!
OYA MOVE,KEEP MOVING, LEFT RIGHT,CONTINUE.
MUMU!!!
Who is this local FOOOOL?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

With due respect to the animal kingdom;
Nobeku,you are nothing but a compound BUFFOON+DUMB OX+BIRD BRAIN+ASS+TURKEY.
Very weak verbal punches.. And very LOCAL!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

No matter what,l will not insult fools by calling you a fool.You are a DUNCE
Your STUPOR is from UP ABOVE! It's God Given.... You were FEVERISHLY and FEARFULLY MADE... It's AWE INSPIRING...It's the Lord's doing and it's MARVELOUS in our sight.... SCALLYWAG.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Nobeku Attention!!
ZOMBIE OOOO ZOMBIE!!
OYA MOVE,KEEP MOVING, LEFT RIGHT,CONTINUE.
MUMU!!!
You are very DRY...Didn't you play with toys as a kid?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
You are very DRY...Didn't you play with toys as a kid?
You are still a kid.I hope you are wearing your pampers.
You are a COMPOUND POO
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
See the meaning of your name.
N =Nincompoop
O=OLX Goat
B=Buffoon
E=Easy Mark
K=Knucklehead
U=Ugly Zombie
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
You are a stinting dingleberries +twit+boob+twerp. Useless idiot. Buhari ass licker. Shallow and block head. Zombie!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Even mere starring at your face cause your fellow kids to suffer convulsions. You are God,Man and Satan rejected soul. You supposed be ashamed of yourself. Even your fellow Zombies have rejected you. NOBEKU,your stupidity knows no boundary.Disgrace is your second name. Ewu Ajegunle.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nobeku,you are devilishly made .
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Even mere starring at your face cause your fellow kids to suffer convulsions. You are God,Man and Satan rejected soul. You supposed be ashamed of yourself. Even your fellow Zombies have rejected you. NOBEKU,your stupidity knows no boundary.Disgrace is your second name. Ewu Ajegunle.
FRINGE!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Nobeku,you are devilishly made .
Mtchewwww.. I need someone my size to take on..
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
See the meaning of your name.
N =Nincompoop
O=OLX Goat
B=Buffoon
E=Easy Mark
K=Knucklehead
U=Ugly Zombie
Bloody Jewman!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

You are still a kid.I hope you are wearing your pampers.
You are a COMPOUND POO
There is no need using a sledge hammer to kill a stupid and silly ant... Or is there any?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
There is no need using a sledge hammer to kill a stupid and silly ant... Or is there any?
MUMU!!! Nut head.Frustration packed low lifer,.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nobeku,your head is full of FEULENCE. Hunger will kill you since Buhari is not in town. Buhari ass licker. No shit to eat till buhari comes back.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
lf not Seun's nairaland forum,who is this imbecilic, moronic,vacuous NOBEKU to quote me. Zombie!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 / FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.