Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage (28011 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun / Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

FEULENCE
What is in your own head?

EEJIT+BOXHEAD+NUMPTY= NOBEKU
l will not insult foools by calling you foools. ok.
I will never upgrade you to foool status, if it is your plan, it can't work.
SHALLOW GRAVE..You still are keeping on with the typos.. Oh! You are a natural typo yourself... BUNGHOLE CLEANSER!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

FEULENCE
What is in your own head?

EEJIT+BOXHEAD+NUMPTY= NOBEKU
l will not insult foools by calling you foools. ok.
I will never upgrade you to foool status, if it is your plan, it can't work.
CHOLERIC COWARD, your verbal punches are like that of a sissy.. You can do better....GASBAG!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobeku:
SHALLOW GRAVE..You still are keeping on with the typos.. Oh! You are a natural typo yourself... BUNGHOLE CLEANSER!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
You have started digging your grave already. Didn't l warn you?
Oya!!! l command you to go inside your grave, now!!!
Nobeku enter your grave nah, save your people their time so that they can cover the grave.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobeku:
CHOLERIC COWARD, your verbal punches are like that of a sissy.. You can do better....GASBAG!!!!!!!!
Who asked for your name?
I know already that your second name is COWARD!!!
WINDBAG+BLUSTER+BLOWHARD+SPINELESS+WEAKLING=NOBEKU
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by HastaCuando(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
A country where lies prevail over truth,injustice rains over justice and innocent people klled for nothing.These are the things that brings curses upon people.I wonder how exposing the truth became criminal offence.May God continue to watch over his people.
Zi:
Social Media?? I knew this will happen cry
Last Tuesday, one silly boy came here to call out his friend, who is a military officer on Nairaland, something the military might translate to sabotage. Here is the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2750693/dead-body-105-soldiers-killed

Immediately, I saw it, I called it attention to it, but it was already too late as other posters had quoted him repeating the same name.
Money40, I hope your friend is not one of those affected. Otherwise, you will forever live to regret your stupidity.

God please save us all from loud-mouthed friends angry
And may this serve as a warning to all of us. You are responsible for whatever you post online.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Who asked for my name?
I know already that my second name is COWARD!!!
WINDBAG+BLUSTER+BLOWHARD+SPINELESS+WEAKLING=IAMTHEHERO
Sure.... We know that already...
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

HAHAHAHA!!!
I have started digging my grave already. Didn't l warn you?
Oya!!! l want to go inside my grave, now!!!
Nobeku pls help me to enter myq grave nah.. Help me save my people their time so that they can cover the grave....
IAMTHEHERO, it doesn't have to end this way...
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
nobeku:
IAMTHEHERO, it doesn't have to end this way...
See this mumulious specie.l said it this is just the beginning. Only six months into Buhari regime. You are already frustrated.l refuse to commit murder.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

See this mumulious specie.l said it this is just the beginning. Only six months into Buhari regime. You are already frustrated.l refuse to commit murder.
Hahaha hahaha... We don't need government to BALL!!!! WE BEEN BALLING SINCE 73'...OKPO!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
nobeku:
Hahaha hahaha... We don't need government to BALL!!!! WE BEEN BALLING SINCE 73'...OKPO!!!!
TOZO
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Nnam wu TOZO
THATS cool..
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 4:33am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
THATS cool..
Whether you like it or not ,we know who is TOZO. Nobeku is a TOZO.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 4:36am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
Nobeku is an idiooooot.
But l know you are less than idioooot. Nobeku who upgraded you to the status of Idioooot? You are insulting the idioooots ooo.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Yes,l know already. He has proved it in this forum.
Village boy.. Can't you be original in your life? Copycat, take your lack of ingenuity faraway from here.. OKPO!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by EternalTruths: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
This APC government don't have shame at all, their robots and zombies inclusive. When GEJ tried some soldiers, they shouted to the roof top, they even set them free and recruited some of them that were expelled back, now they are arresting some of them.
May be, the soldiers were arrested for telling Nigerians the truth about the 105 soldiers.

God,What did we do that you decide to punish us with this kind of government?

Leave God alone oooo

It is the descendants of the fallen angels Oduduwa and Obatala you should hold responsible angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
Village boy.. Can't you be original in your life? Copycat, take your lack of ingenuity faraway from here.. OKPO!!!
Hahaha!!!
See this TOZO!!! You are the one that is changing my words.That is why you and your likes are Zombies!! Robots!!! Do you have any brain to think,that's why you and your likes are Buhari ass lickers.What a shame!!!Buhari will be heading to hell,you will follow him. You can never reach the level of ewu.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
Nobeku is a Village boy.. Can't he be original in his life? He is a Copycat, someone should tell him take your lack of ingenuity faraway from here.. HE IS OKPO!!!
Chaii!! My fellow nairalanders come and see what Buhari economic hardship has done to his supporter called NOBEKU. He is insulting himself in this forum. He is mad oooo. I don't know what Buhari is turning his supporters into these days. The other day,one of his trekkers from Adamawa committed Suicide. Now NOBEKU has turned to a MAD MAN insulting everybody including himself.
Chaii! Chaiii!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Chaii!! My fellow nairalanders come and see what Buhari economic hardship has done to me.. I keep insulting myself in this forum . I am mad oooo. I don't know what Buhari is turning his naysayers into these days. The other day,one of my fellow madmen from Adamawa committed Suicide. Now I have turned into a MAD MAN insulting everybody including myself .
Chaii! Chaiii!!!HELP ME OOOOO
Which Highway you dey for Lagos NOW, make I call NEMA? ....
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2015
My fellow nairalanders,Nobeku has insulted the idioooots by upgrading himself to the status of idioooots through calling himself IDIOOOOT.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
I am on third mainland bridge with matchet.Nairalanders pls call NEMA for me.... Help me,pls help Nobeku
Chaii!! Abeg who has NEMA number in this forum?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
My fellow nairalanders,Nobeku has insulted the idioooots by upgrading himself to the status of idioooots through calling himself IDIOOOOT.
MR Idiot, it's spelt Idiot... I D I O T....
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
l AM MR IDIOT, not Idiooot...I SAY I D I O T....
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Chaii!! Abeg who has NEMA number in this forum?
Madman still dey forum? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Well,.one IDIOT... abi Madman, fit get am.. He knows himself..
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
Madman still dey forum? Nobeku is one of them Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Nobeku is an IDIOT... abi Madman, fit get am.. Nobeku knows himself..
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=IAMTHEHERO post=40449608][/quote].
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Nobeku,I warned you, you can never insult me and expect me to keep quiet. You and your types who think you can be insulting people making known their opinion in this forum and go free. I am ready for you.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Nobeku,I warned you, you can never insult me and expect me to keep quiet. You and your types who think you can be insulting people making known their opinion in this forum and go free. I am ready for you.
If you shoot, SHOOT.... Don't TALK!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
If you shoot, SHOOT.... Don't TALK!EEJIT...
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
NOBEKU = EEJIT...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo / An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious / Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.