Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG (810 Views)

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men / Woman Whose Teeth Were Ripped Off With Pliers By Her BF Releases Horrific Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by exlinkleads(f): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Husband and wife, please walk away rather than engage in fights that could lead to a mess like this one. What could even possess a couple to engage in physical combat? It is true that some ladies today lack all sense of respect and decorum, but violence is a no, no! The wife, Mrs. Nwogo Nzedebe was allegedly attacked with pliers by husband, Paul Nonso, after she was said to have “slapped him” and also reported him to the Police for beating her not long after she gave birth to their first child, a baby boy. The matter is really dirty and controversial.

The husband has told his side of the story through a friend on Facebook. Read what he said…

Mrs. Nwogo Nzedebe The husband’s friend wrote this on his facebook page: The girl’s family has a little money, sponsored majority cost of their wedding (Nigerians and big wedding). If you do wedding at your backyard no one will die oh… Anyways, his mother-in-law seized all the money they sprayed them that he did not contribute enough to the wedding, the girl’s family disrespects and abuses him, then the girl slaps her husband..

Let me state a disclaimer.. before I continue gist..

Any girl in this world that puts just one finger on me, whether you are forming anger.. Hmm, I’m knocking you the phuck out and I do not say this lightly..Everyone keep your hands to your self.. Now back to the gist.. the girl slaps him anytime they have a disagreement, the girl destroyed their materials and furniture when they had an argument. Anyways, from fighting one of these days..he used pliers and screwed out her ear…!

Pathetic story right?? But guess who I blame?? The MAN..
- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/damnn-husband-attacks-cuts-her-wifes.html#sthash.TcxZWVKz.dpuf

Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by saintgoogle(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2015
angry
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by ORACLE1975(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Oga where is the love that u promise?

1 Like

Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Stale news
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2015
I doubt very much that these ladies posted here are the same person. One has xxxl lips & the other doesn't
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by marked10(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2015
na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooo

which kind couple is that?

lalasticlala and ishilove abeg make una no fight if una marry ooooo: lol frontpage
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I doubt very much that these ladies posted here are the same person. One has xxxl lips & the other doesn't

It's the same person. It's just that her face and lips had swollen in the second photo, as a result of the massive beating.
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

It's the same person. It's just that her face and lips had swollen in the second photo, as a result of the massive beating.

Riiight. The crying lady is way darker though. Women & their art of deceit called makeup tongue
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe thats her look after panel beating grin
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Riiight. The crying lady is way darker though. Women & their art of deceit called makeup tongue

I think you should have said - "We and our act of deceit called makeup," because you are also a perpetrator of this deceit.
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2015
catlova:

Maybe thats her look after panel beating grin

Lol he gave her a lip job. Natural fillers.
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

I think you should have said - "We and our act of deceit called makeup"
because you are also a perpetrators of this deceit.

grin

But not so much to the point where I start looking like a whole new person. Honestly I wish I had the makeup skills some ladies have. The transformations are amazing. Plus it'd be nice to play around with different looks.
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin

But not so much to the point where I start looking like a whole new person. Honestly I wish I had the makeup skills some ladies have. The transformations are amazing. Plus it'd be nice to play around with different looks.

You could acquire the skill if you want to. You know, there are a lot of opportunities at your disposal, most of which you don't even have to pay a single penny for.

On Youtube for instance, there are lots of ladies who give free professional makeup tutorials. You could download these videos and watch them in your spare time.
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

You could acquire the skill if you want to. You know, there are a lot of opportunities at your disposal, most of which you don't even have to pay a single penny for.

On Youtube for instance, there are lots of ladies who give free professional makeup tutorials. You could download these videos and watch them in your spare time.

Yeah, I tried the youtube thing but it doesn't always look how it's suppose to. Makeup is trickier than it looks. It's not easy. It's real art.
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by eyeview: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2015
The woman no dey hear word,so he wanted to ensure that the 'words' get straight to her brain without being obstructed by her ears.

But as for the husband,what did he expect when he married a woman whose face looks troublesome even on her wedding day
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by philfrey08: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2015
And pple wud b like "the most beautiful couples ever liveth, made for each other" not knowing the monsters were just unleashed.
Or they married at first sight"

Marriage!
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I tried the youtube thing but it doesn't always look how it's suppose to. Makeup is trickier than it looks. It's not easy. It's real art.

Yes it's real art, but just like all other forms of real art, it's learnable and masterable. All you need is to have the desire, diligence and the patience to take it one step at a time.
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

Yes it's real art, but just like all other forms of real art, it's learnable and masterable. All you need is to have the desire, diligence and the patience to take it one step at a time.

Very true.
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Jeezzz
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Damnn: A Husband Attacks & Cuts Her Wife's Ear With Pliers - OMG by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Very true.

Finally, we both agree on something.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend / Brides, Would You Rock These "Ugly" Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.