Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce (25817 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ralph28(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Fela forsaw all these things. Animal Wan give us human rights.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Owliver(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Even as a corps member 19800 is not enough not to talk of someone that has a family. God i shall not be poor cry

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by efilefun(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Aproko calling someone Amebo....lmao
AprokoMan:

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pillarmaria(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:
Ben again?!
Madcow like you! grin grin
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by hyperflex(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2015
JAZES:

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/668679855517532160

Mr Ben Bruce will run for president soon maybe by 2023. Cuz 2019 wld be too early since Hausa wld wanna complete 8 yrs. When he does contest I wld vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Akinz0126(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Bruce tell em oooo what is 18' that the governors can not afford I bet even there underwears is more than 18k.Those pathetic and uncompassionate scroundrels parading em selfs as governors.Well we know why you gov are crying foul its because no more business as usual.TeamPayUsOur18kMinimumWage!

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Dbboy(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Stupid point dogs are not up to the population of human.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Kingbilo:

I agree with you on the fact the civil service is bloated.. But on the matter of services rendered...its a case of chicken vs egg. You could say they don't provide value and are therefore redundant for the money spent on them. But you can also say they are that way because they have to survive in 18k per month taking bribes might be their only means of survival ..
It all boils down to disciplining the hiring system and raising wages to an acceptable level.. Like Bruce said, you can't pay a man 18k and expect him not to steal given the opportunity..

We need more quality, less quantity.

Yes in summary ''we need more quality, less quantity''.

My prose is to guide those who may require to be led into pondering on the issue and an in depth analyses of the problem. The issue of the Nigerian civil service being corrupt did not start today. That is not to say they should not be paid valuable wages/salaries. As a matter of fact, one of the many measures in order to preposition the civil service and curbing corruption is to increase pay or introduce a pay that will be able to economically sustain the work force.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by TheeReaper(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2015
deeswagger:
This Nigeria sef, e dey one kind... If dem reduce minimun wage, how people wan afford wristwatch wey go tell dem if rain go fall in the next 3 hours or not... No reduction puleaseeeeeeeee!!!
smart wink
deeswagger:
This Nigeria sef, e dey one kind... If dem reduce minimun wage, how people wan afford wristwatch wey go tell dem if rain go fall in the next 3 hours or not... No reduction puleaseeeeeeeee!!!
smart
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by MadCow1: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2015
pillarmaria:

Madcow like you! grin grin

My guy ha far?
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by LegitDiva: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Hypocrite....tryna gather supporters so he can go for presidency.
Go and fix d corruption in ur MBGN first undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by AleAirHub(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by christee(f): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2015
common sense senator, na sense you talk o
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by sasquareT(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 
Mumuni pele oo...how will you no that there is a plan to slash the minimum wage wen all you do is jumping from thread to thread defending your slave Master Buhari without even reading the content of d thread, I can't believe it that despite all this noise about minimum wages for the past one week nw u never still understand a thing...how dumb
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Horchmane(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 
Calm down I think u r d one seeking attention here. When a govt says it can no longer pay 18k minimum wage, what does it imply
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ibullem(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:

Stale undecided
Try something else
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pillarmaria(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

My guy ha far?
No qualms dude
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by phidel147(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
I dey tell you.. 9ja don enta one chance government... grin grin grin
Bitterleafsoup:
The change is clear!
This administration is out to suffer the 95% that voted for them but they are still defending them. I guess all that clueless talk during the election has infected them.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Raiders: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Horchmane:

Calm down I think u r d one seeking attention here. When a govt says it can no longer pay 18k minimum wage, what does it imply
They never said anything about reducing the minimum wage. They only said they are broke to pay the minimum wage so It means they need more money from the FG to pay workers. Besides only the FG, after getting approval from the senate, has the power to adjust the minimum wage in Nigeria.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ishmaelistic: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2015
I love this man. You are the future President of Nigeria. I will vote you any day any time.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by saint047(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Now am back to the days when I have to carry 10 ltrs Jerry can and mobile phone charger when going to the office. This change has changed me
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by DaInferno(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Dnt knw how... But this man's inspiration comes straight from heaven
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by saint047(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2015
They don't ask you at petrol stations if you are APC member or you voltron for PMB. All of us dey queue paparapa!
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by saint047(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Petroleum Minister Minister (state) petroleum Power Minister
All in Iran, Nigerians are suffering hardship & they aren't saying anything.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ishmaelistic: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
They never said anything about reducing the minimum wage. They only said they are broke to pay the minimum wage so It means they need more money from the FG to pay workers. Besides only the FG, after getting approval from the senate, has the power to adjust the minimum wage in Nigeria.
It is still the same thing. Their body language is telling us that they may reduce. So a stitch in time...
I love this man Bruce. He is the future President of Nigeria. I will vote him any day any time.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by kenny1313(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2015
chesterlee:
Ben Bruce

Best Senator ever!!!
I am an APC die hard. But I so much love BEN Bruce. Nigerians don't appreciate what they have until it's gone.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by AfroKnight: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Senator how much do you take home every month?
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Despite the insulting begging wage, these poor workers still have to provide for themselves water, power supply, repair roads, repair transformers, etc.......Nigerian leaders are very useless, thanks to the cowardly, confused and extremely self preserving masses.

18000 amounts to N600 per day- less than MTN N750 airtime. This internal slavery seems worse than the Transatlantic one.....LOL! As for me, I can't wait to finally exit the Rat Race.

Stand for something. Die for your values, if need be. No people ever got good governance by placing themselves at the mercy of leaders they voted into power.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our own minds. Bob Nestor Marley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by saint047(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Criticising and leading are very different things. Prior to this time, GMB was a career critics. He famously said "Subsidy is a fraud"...
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Raiders: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
ishmaelistic:

It is still the same thing. Their body language is telling us that they may reduce. So a stitch in time...
I love this man Bruce. He is the future President of Nigeria. I will vote him any day any time.
Bruce is just a noise maker. What has he done in the senate and how many bills has he propose since he became a senator? He is going to be worse than GEJ if he rules Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt / Police Impose Three-Day Curfew In Bayelsa After Violence / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.