Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl (7826 Views)

7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction / "Ladies Beware".7 Signs He Is Not For Real!!! / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
wahabian:

Go try am for your husband house,you never sabi

I sabi ooo..na immature men dey do that kind list.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by yapapa: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I disagree on this article. Waz wrong with a guy helping me in washing my clothes?
like seriously?
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by gamaliel121(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I disagree on this article.
Waz wrong with a guy helping me in washing my clothes?

You just registered today and you are already commenting...you should be observing only for now...lol

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by gamaliel121(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
HizMissy:
8. Don't tell her you love her.
9. Never, I repeat never be faithful to her.
Nice one bitchh, nice one!!!
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
gamaliel121:

You just registered today and you are already commenting...you should be observing only for now...lol
hahaha, no dear, I have been a guest since April, loved some of the topics in the sections but could not comment due to the fact that i was not a member then, so i registered.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by gamaliel121(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
hahaha, no dear, I have been a guest since April, loved some of the topics in the sections but could not comment due to the fact that i was not a member then, so i registered.

Nice one...enjoy yourself.....
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by HizMissy(f): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
gamaliel121:

Nice one bitchh, nice one!!!

Excuse you?
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
gamaliel121:

Nice one...enjoy yourself.....

thankz
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=JustHere2Observ post=40361869]
I sabi ooo..na immature men dey do that kind list. [/quote
Na mumu wey money full him hand ona like.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=wahabian post=40365197][/quote]

Abeg how does doing those things make you mumu? You are only a mumu when you do those things and depend on your babe for livelihood. My man does all those things and more and I respect him and will never ever disrespect him or take him for granted because he still shows me he is the man both in bed and otherwise. I duff my hat to ijebu man grin
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by harristo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
lgboks:
wow
Many rules and regulations for just a relationship...
@op
Do you know that if you are uptight or don't allow your girl to flirt with other guys actually tells a good percent of girls that you are insecure
Let me not even start with insecurities...
Not letting your girl shout for you shocked
How do 1 control that undecided
If she shouts you shut her up? How
Letting her shout sometimes and after she's done saying am sorry,no wonder I love you,you look beautiful when you are angry (and add - I wish I can make you angry more often kiss) don't forget the grabbing her part and kissing her after she stops or just hug her tightly cool
All the above her good way to deal with a shouting boo in a loving and romantic way...
But then each to their own opinions
Just as I don see babe's wen go say if her bf can't slap or beat her when he's angry or she misbehave den he's not a real man shocked shocked or she won't love the guy
What a world
My banga soup don hot grin

What language is this one writing in? undecided that he is writing from right to left.

Trying to read your post causes headache.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by harristo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I disagree on this article.
Waz wrong with a guy helping me in washing my clothes?

Are you a disable with no hands? undecided

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by lgboks(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
harristo:

What language is this one writing in? undecided that he is writing from right to left.

sorry if trying to read my post gave you headache cry

But wait o
Don't tell me you went ahead and read my post from right to left shocked shocked shocked
Na so you like work undecided

Even if the post are to the right, the words run from left to right na lipsrsealed
You dey read am the other way shocked shocked shocked
Some ppl sha
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
Seven things you are not to do for your BF
1.washing his clothes
2. Writing his exams or helping with assignments
3.having sex with him
4.giving him the liberty to chat, flirt or talk to other girls
5. Cooking for him or cleaning his apartment
6. Allowing him to have the upper hand in arguments
7. Feel free to add yours
Only the smart girls could do this in school, and they're usually married to Jesus or their books tongue
Cooking for your bf, having sex, allowing him to have his way in a disagreement once in a while are things a girl should never do for her man? I know you're just trying to come up with counter points but c'mon, there's a line woman undecided
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Only the smart girls could do this in school, and they're usually married to Jesus or their books tongue
Cooking for your bf, having sex, allowing him to have his way in a disagreement once in a while are things a girl should never do for her man? I know you're just trying to come up with counter points but c'mon, there's a line woman undecided

Biko tell OP his list is crossing the line not me.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Biko tell OP his list is crossing the line not me.
Nah, OP's list are traits every good wife should display. My only regret in life is the fact that NL does not have a buy-one-crate-of-orijin icon. OP d'you care for grilled fish? tongue
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Nah, OP's list are traits every good wife should display. My only regret in life is the fact that NL does not have a buy-one-crate-of-orijin icon. OP d'you care for grilled fish? tongue

E Pele ooo Association of Good husbands, Nairaland chapter. Who will not do anything for their woman but expect a lot. Shioor
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

E Pele ooo Association of Good husbands, Nairaland chapter. Who will not do anything for their woman but expect a lot. Shioor
Yes oh, awaniye grin
*Adjusts agbada*
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Yes oh, awaniye grin
*Adjusts agbada*

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by sanbells(f): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
I totally disagree with 3 and 5. I usually hit him playfully, even slap him on d face and I totally respect him still. At least I know wen to hit and wen not to. He helps me carry my bag too most times. It's just a kind gesture which I totally appreciate and can never disrespect him for that.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by harristo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
lgboks:

sorry if trying to read my post gave you headache cry

But wait o
Don't tell me you went ahead and read my post from right to left shocked shocked shocked
Na so you like work undecided

Even if the post are to the right, the words run from left to right na lipsrsealed
You dey read am the other way shocked shocked shocked
Some ppl sha

Lol.

But, is there a meaning to you arranging your comments on the right?
Why can't you just be normal like everybody else? Some ppl sha
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by fajani(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
Seven things you are not to do for your BF
1.washing his clothes
3.having sex with him
4.giving him the liberty to chat, flirt or talk to other girls
5. Cooking for him or cleaning his apartment
6. Allowing him to have the upper hand in arguments
7. Feel free to add yours
u write for writing sake
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by fajani(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
harristo:

chinko
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by fajani(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
harristo:

Lol.

But, is there a meaning to you arranging your comments on the right?
Why can't you just be normal like everybody else? Some ppl sha
both of you are words and opposite
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
fajani:
u write for writing sake

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=JimiCoker post=40370006][/quote]
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=JimiCoker post=40370006][/quote]

Try am

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by fajani(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

couldn't get any msg
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
fajani:
couldn't get any msg

Exactly my point...
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by fajani(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Exactly my point...
funny small girl
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
fajani:
funny small girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Perfect Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend This Christmas / I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice / Funny Yahoo Questions And Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.