Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club (7752 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by futuregovernor: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
A fourth night ago, I met a beautiful damsel in a stripers club around FESTAC town. I asked fellow nairalanders how I can change her from been a striper,I was courage to invited her over. She arrived my home around 11am this morning, is Sunday morning and I hardly cook,she complained of hunger considering the fact that she is coming from mainland. Bought noodles for her,she was glad. TIME TO TALK,told her about my intention to change her from that job,she asked me what I can offer and accommodation......,told her we can't stay together, that I have a sales rep job for her and the pay is 40k with accomadtion and we could go meet up the lady in her house,to my big surprise, she said NO,asked her why? Hear her,I can't do a 40k job bcs I am a big girl, so 40k can't pay my bills. That I should help introduced her to big guys in Island,she is ready to stop the job if only she can get big guys that will be paying her for sex. I try persuading her,but she refused, told her I wanna go watch Arsenal match,she asked me for sex and 5k,told her no but I will give her 8k for her trip back to mainland. She asked if I was dating,that we should just be in a relationship and she immediately make some move,but I insisted I do not Bleep ashy,and I will never try it. That was how our meeting ended, have told her to think about my offer again. Meanwhile, I am glad I try my best. Thanks fabs. Happy Sunday

39 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by QueenSekxy(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
big girl by exposing her body to rabbids.

You did your best, God knows.

19 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Dasherz(f): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
You simply can't change everyone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by MrWondah(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Queensekxy and Dasherz be carefull o. Why una go comment before me? tongue

Back to the topic, OP, I rember reading someone saying you can't change wetin don spoil. I guess the were right.
Take the advice, give the job to someone on the street, they may need it better.
As for the kpanshing "Assanal" match don finish, go do the kpanshing, give her money go. But remember she go dey always come back o.
If to say she dey pH I for say make you connect me

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by maxti: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Just One at a Time.

God Bless your Good heart!
....... But... Please, try not to get lost while trying to save another

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
You have done your best actually.... God will bless you for it bro.......m nt trying to take advantage of ur nice attitude or character rather but brother im starving here ....can you help with anything you can....pleaseeeee m a unemployed graduate hustling tp survive

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
A fourth night ago, I met a beautiful damsel in a stripers club around FESTAC town. I asked fellow nairalanders how I can change her from been a striper,I was courage to invited her over. She arrived my home around 11am this morning, is Sunday morning and I hardly cook,she complained of hunger considering the fact that she is coming from mainland. Bought noodles for her,she was glad. TIME TO TALK,told her about my intention to change her from that job,she asked me what I can offer and accommodation......,told her we can't stay together, that I have a sales rep job for her and the pay is 40k with accomadtion and we could go meet up the lady in her house,to my big surprise, she said NO,asked her why? Hear her,I can't do a 40k job bcs I am a big girl, so 40k can't pay my bills. That I should help introduced her to big guys in Island,she is ready to stop the job if only she can get big guys that will be paying her for sex. I try persuading her,but she refused, told her I wanna go watch Arsenal match,she asked me for sex and 5k,told her no but I will give her 8k for her trip back to mainland. She asked if I was dating,that we should just be in a relationship and she immediately make some move,but I insisted I do not Bleep ashy,and I will never try it. That was how our meeting ended, have told her to think about my offer again. Meanwhile, I am glad I try my best. Thanks fabs. Happy Sunday
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dingbang(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
8k gone just like that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Even if its just 1k for me to survive so as to get strength to hustle

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pls help :-
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by 2buffagain(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
You can never save a hoe.

Better men than you have tried.
You will just be seen as a mark.

Hoe's don't need saving. They are honest with themselves and have done the math. They understand that they just need to have sex with someone 1-4 times a month to get that same salary without entering bus every morning and struggling to do something they don't even enjoy. At least with sex they enjoy that the deed too.

She would only need to have sex with a "big-boy" once a month to get the same 40k, so that is all she was expecting from you.

At least now you have satisfied your curiosity about any future hoe-saving tendencies you might develop.

Before you go into a strip club, you have to gather up any "CPT Save-a-hoe" tendencies you may still have left, but it all in a bottle, and leave that ish in the car. Enter that ma'faga cold as ice. You don't even need to respond to every stripper who comes at you (only the ones that strike your fancy). Complete bone face. No apology cheesy

Those adults have made their choice. Leave their saving to God or other women.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by QueenSekxy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
8k gone just like that.
everyone must not be you.tongue
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by ayodijex(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol. hard, very hard for leopard to change its spots.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by kodded(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2018

you give ashawo free 8k and you no fvck am, meanwhile me dey look for 5k, such is life sad

11 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dingbang(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

everyone must not be you.tongue
yea.. I am allergic to foolishness cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
That 40k a month u promised her a month in dat sales job..she probably dey make twice of it in day if she hustle customer. If she's not interested let her be.

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by QueenSekxy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
he tried, he's a good guy.

God will bless him for that.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dingbang(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

when he has a sister who he hasn't given money to? Mehn. You make me laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by QueenSekxy(f): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
when he has a sister who he hasn't given money to? Mehn. You make me laugh
How did you know that the sister is in need of cash.

if he really wanna give, it's fine.
just that some people aren't just worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by leonard002(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dear op, please I'm interested in that job you are talking about. is it still available?

10 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
I want that job too grin
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

No he his NOT a good guy, gosh. I'm tired of saying this over & over. He has lack of knowledge which makes him behave that way. I don't know why women just equate stupidity for being good.

There are little girls on the island that hawk pure water. There are Women who are under graduates & starving in school & trying to sell little things around campus just to survive.

He should go & give it to them.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
8k gone just like that.
na d the 8k ur mind jus deycheesy. Op na big boy...he's a future governorcheesy. 8k is just chicken change to himcheesy.hw much is dat in dollars sefcheesycheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dingbang(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
na d the 8k ur mind jus deycheesy. Op na big boy...he's a future governorcheesy. 8k is just chicken change to himcheesy.hw much is dat in dollars sefcheesycheesy.
one thing to have money and another thing is to be wise in spending

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
my guy was telling me how one dude he knew invited one ashi to spend d night with him . He say the next morning the guy noticed im two ATM cards plus im body spray with hair cream just dey miss.na so i roll for chair dey laughcheesycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
my guy was telling me how one dude he knew invited one ashi to spend d night with him . He say the next morning the guy noticed im two ATM cards plus im body spray with hair cream just dey miss.na so i roll for chair dey laughcheesycheesy.
ah ah.. Na wetin these broke girls sabi. I hardly keep important stuff on my table any longer.. If a babe wants to come over, I just clear very valuable from sight and keep in my box.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
one thing to have money and another thing is to be wise in spending
bro their guys wey dey spend 250k at a blow for club. Just go to jokers club and see for urselfcheesy. For some guys sha wen money dey dem go splash am around like rain wey dey fallcheesy. For op's case... 8k might be like 5 naira to amcheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bro's has started doing campaign grin

please Some persons are requesting for the job here on nairaland.Help them na..

As for me, Please Dash me 10k so I can sub grin...

Story story.....

I'm not surprised Sha

Nigerian politicians are chronic prevaricators undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dingbang(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
bro their guys wey dey spend 250k at a blow for club. Just go to jokers club and see for urselfcheesy. For some guys sha wen money dey dem go splash am around like rain wey dey fallcheesy. For op's case... 8k might be like 5 naira to amcheesy.
na g money na..
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:

Why will a Man has a working brain even invite a prostitute to his home?

People will never learn.

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
ah ah.. Na wetin these broke girls sabi. I hardly keep important stuff on my table any longer.. If a babe wants to come over, I just clear very valuable from sight and keep in my box.
wat of ur tv remote control? U no dey hide am as well?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by futuregovernor: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
leonard002:
Dear op, please I'm interested in that job you are talking about. is it still available?
Send ur contact, will direct u to d lady,Lekki

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's My Achievement In School / Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? / It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.