Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! (29385 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
mbhs139:

my friend, I promise never to join the bandwagon of those people that will say you are a fool, not because you're not one, but because I don't want to call you one.
[/s]
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by donem: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
seangy4konji:
I some how find it funny how officers are in the front lines.

Majors and captains right there.am not saying they should not be there to boost moral of their younger officer but wen 10 die in a week then something is wrong.
Bro believe me that's a case of fragging, won't disclose more lest I put myself in danger.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by zubby29(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
emmanuel596:
Is that ear ring he is putting on

R.I.P sir
1 day I will put on dis great uniform and match to defend NIGERIA my father land

U died in active service I wish those hungry biafrans could use the strength they are using to protest to storm sambisa forest. Aand face real. War.....awon Igbo awwon oshi
fools like r best ignored,continue displaying ur madness

1 Like

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by leookagbare: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Bro's, who remember ushbebe From "Ays Crib"?. If you do, follow this link to watch or download one of him comedy video. LMAO grin grin, THIS VIDEO TO FUNNY ABEg. just watch and see d kind English.... download video here. http://medianehd.com/2015/11/comedy-skit-ushbebe-ft-toyin-aimakhu-arabinrin/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by banio: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Soldiers living for their con3.
Bloody civilians taking home millions.
Who get sense pass
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
chat2deen:

By their name we shall know them! Biafraudian on the loose! Have some sense and sympathy, cos he has family mourning his death.
[/s]

Is he better than the armless peaceful protesters murdered by idiots like him in recent days Or that 3.5 million Biafrans killed including over 1 million kids starved to death?

Who cares about his family?
Monkeys and Baboons everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
Gentlesniper:
permit me to call u a goat. RIP Major.
[/s]

Doesn't change a thing. My statement stands firm!

2 Likes

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by kingthreat(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:

He died defending Oyibo man's creation. He is indeed a black man.

Biafra my butthole. This man's bravery exceeds ur mentor Ojukwu one million times
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
johnnycrew:
must you display your stupidity,this is someone that died defending your silly ass nation
[/s]

My Nation is Biafra. Not some terrorist enclave designed by Oyibo for Monkeys and Baboons to die for.
He wasted his life.

1 Like

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
kingthreat:

Biafra my butthole. This man's bravery exceeds ur mentor Ojukwu one million times
[/s]

That's good. Keep ranting!
He was an idiot defending Oyibo man creation.

1 Like

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Rekit: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
my friend, I promise never to join the bandwagon of those people that will say you are a fool, not because you're not one, but because I don't want to call you one.[/quote
And you have indeed describe him well.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by peterovanski(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2015
mbhs139:

my friend, I promise never to join the bandwagon of those people that will say you are a fool, not because you're not one, but because I don't want to call you one.

Sakasim
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by kingthreat(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:
[s][/s]

That's good. Keep ranting!
He was an idiot defending Oyibo man creation.

Your whole family are not up to his military boots.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Pidggin(f): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Yet they keep saying "We are winning the war"

RIP Comrade
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Rekit: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
True talk bro.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
kingthreat:

Your whole family are not up to his military boots.
[/s]

Doesn't change the fact he died a slave, does it?

2 Likes

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by adino(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Rest In Peace Sir!

Note: The way News are been dished out about boko haram killing officers ranked Major and above is frightening.
You don't just kill an Army Major.
What ofthe troops he commands?
It only means one thing, tens to hundred of Nigerian Soldiers were killed!
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by kingthreat(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:
[s][/s]

Doesn't change the fact he died a slave, does it?

Better than die a coward - Ojukwu
Better than die stupidly - Biafran soldiers with machetes against federal soldiers with Ak47 and RPGs
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Chukzy001(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
chat2deen:
On 16th November, 2015 we lost a gentleman officer and a senior brother in arms. Major AL Ayangbesan sacrificed his freedom for our country! Some say it was friendly fire while others say it's ambush. I had d privilege to meet u as an instructor at NDA and later as rear CO 222 mechanized infantry battalion,ilorin. May Allah shower his mercy upon ur soul and those that lost their life before us,amin. Adieu sir!
Haba! Dis is Oga Lateef na! May ur soul RIP sir...
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:
[s][/s]

My Nation is Biafra. Not some terrorist enclave designed by Oyibo for Monkeys and Baboons to die for.
He wasted his life.
then let the soldiers stop fighting and let the enemies waste you all,so we can see how you will have that biafra at last...you have a very low sense of reasoning
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by kushma(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Since u no die for Biafra its non of my concern but I will still tell u RIP bro I hope ur dullard saves u oh I have forgotten he is still on tour around the world in 365 days.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by sirade(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
johnnycrew:
must you display your stupidity,this is someone that died defending your silly ass nation
You just confirm what that dude you quoted wrote undecided
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
johnnycrew:
then let the soldiers stop fighting and let the enemies waste you all,so we can see how you will have that biafra at last...you have a very low sense of reasoning
[/s]

Ranting of a lunatic!
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
chat2deen:
On 16th November, 2015 we lost a gentleman officer and a senior brother in arms. Major AL Ayangbesan sacrificed his freedom for our country! Some say it was friendly fire while others say it's ambush. I had d privilege to meet u as an instructor at NDA and later as rear CO 222 mechanized infantry battalion,ilorin. May Allah shower his mercy upon ur soul and those that lost their life before us,amin. Adieu sir!
Died for nothing.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by bosedekemi(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Truth is coming out small small about the missing 105 soldiers. Kai Buhari
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by bosedekemi(f): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2015
adino:
Rest In Peace Sir!

Note: The way News are been dished out about boko haram killing officers ranked Major and above is frightening.
You don't just kill an Army Major.
What ofthe troops he commands?
It only means one thing, tens to hundred of Nigerian Soldiers were killed!

Exactly, the missing 105 soldiers are dead.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Griffin01: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2015
RiP Sir.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by freshcvvs: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2015
M4gunners:
Don't die for this Country again, they won't regard you instead the Leaders will be busy sharing our Money.

At least he died for a country, when you die, what are you going to die for?
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

At least he died for a country, when you die, what are you going to die for?
U nko?
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by freshcvvs: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
kosplateau:

U nko?

Me nko what?

Let him answer a simple question since he's questioning another man for dying for his country!
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by 4lashyme: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
RIP bro. You had no option of either accepting or rejecting this assignment. Because rejecting it would have ment deserting the NA. I think this is a really challenging time to be a military officer in this country. As the global war on terorrism escalats with Nigeria in the midst of it, i fear for the officers in our armed forces. In my opinion, i think it's a strategic move by BH to target senior officers. This is because it's a time tested strategy of destabilizing any group and gaining advantage in battle. In as much as succession plans are in place for events like this, the group may not be fully prepared for the sudden lose of their leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.