Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! (29387 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Only god knows how many people he may have made to swim in gutter in the cause of his military career.

R.I.P,but if he was good at his job he wouldn't have gone so easily.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sunnycliff:
What happened to the troops that a Major commands, that makes him fall easily? Is hard for an American or British Officer of such cadre to die in the battle field!!

Is our NA technically incompetent?

Fellow, this is one pertinent question that has remained unanswered. Senior officers whose military contributions should border more on intelligence, strategy and tactical guide keep falling as though they were low-level field combatants.

Is this how America and Britain lose senior military officers every day? This is an enigma!
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by M4gunners: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

At least he died for a country, when you die, what are you going to die for?
I will die for Biafra when time comes. And you what are going to die for?
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by freshcvvs: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
M4gunners:
I will die for Biafra when time comes. And you what are going to die for?

How come you are not in the place of Kanu? you will die for Biafra when the time comes which may likely never happen? why are you not Kanu or at least be besides him in the court/prison?

I will die for whatever tickle my fancy, for now, nothing except my family and loved ones.

I shouldn't even be answering you since i never questioned the brave man who died for Nigeria, you did!
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by M4gunners: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

How come you are not in the place of Kanu? you will die for Biafra when the time comes which may likely never happen? why are you not Kanu or at least be besides him in the court/prison?

I will die for whatever tickle my fancy, for now, nothing except my family and loved ones.

I shouldn't even be answering you since i never questioned the brave man who died for Nigeria, you did!
Oh you can't even die for Nigeria? hahaha shame on you. online warrior.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Omololu007(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
M4gunners:
lol

1 Like

Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by freshcvvs: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
M4gunners:

If i want to die for Nigeria, then i would join any of the military outlets out there, become an activist (political/social/human right) or simply turn a politician.

If you're not in any of these list and claim to want to die for any country/region, then you're a liar! you're the online warrior here waiting for an unimaginably day to die for "biafra" lol.. why not now? grin
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by mbhs139(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
peterovanski:

Sakasim

It reminds me of those days in school, we call it toilet journalism, when someone will write on the toilet wall that "I will not join the bad habit of writing on the wall".
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by claremont(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sunnycliff:
What happened to the troops that a Major commands, that makes him fall easily? Is hard for an American or British Officer of such cadre to die in the battle field!!

Is our NA technically incompetent?
Exactly!

Why would a Major be on the front-line when there are JNCOs and SNCOs who should be in charge of doing the dirty work?! In the event that the NCOs are incompetent, his junior commissioned officers should lead from the front. The job of a Major should be mainly that of strategic planning, the tactics should be left with his subordinates.

R.I.P to him though.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by M4gunners: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

If i want to die for Nigeria, then i would join any of the military outlets out there, become an activist (political/social/human right) or simply turn a politician.

If you're not in any of these list and claim to want to die for any country/region, then you're a liar! you're the online warrior here waiting for an unimaginably day to die for "biafra" lol.. why not now? grin
So what are you waiting for to join military? Someone just died for the cause of serving a Country that won't even remember her wife not to talk of kids.Die for Nigeria please. Na beg i dey beg you. Please dear join the military so you can die for this great nation.
As i type this am not mad,i am only learning from past mistakes. A relative of my died 2004 in Ikeja in the hands of Arm robbers, a month after his death, they chase her wife and Children out of Mopol barrack . saying the person entitled to live there is no more. Do you expect me to forget it just like that?
I will never die for the Zoo.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by freshcvvs: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
M4gunners:
So what are you waiting for to join military? Someone just died for the cause of serving a Country that won't even remember her wife not to talk of kids.Die for Nigeria please. Na beg i dey beg you. Please dear join the military so you can die for this great nation.
As i type this am not mad,i am only learning from past mistakes. A relative of my died 2004 in Ikeja in the hands of Arm robbers, a month after his death, they chase her wife and Children out of Mopol barrack . saying the person entitled to live there is no more. Do you expect me to forget it just like that?
I will never die for the Zoo.

Save us the sermon. you have no right to question the dead soldier's decision to die for his country. full stop!
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by seangy4konji: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't know what you mean by fragging and m not in d military but the little I know through movies of war,senior officers from even lieutenant control over 40 enlisted men when they are going to secure a hot zone,must be that a senior member of the enemy is in a zone then the captain will follow or a major and by then they are backed by a helicopter gunship piloted by a colonel because high ranking are on the ground. A major will just take troops out here with no air support or airily view and guys with lie moral. A major usual controls over 40-60 men. Whatbi mean is a captain or senior lieutenant has a platoon,a major with a division and a colonel with a barrack.now imagine how many senior officers die line that?correct me if am wrong.
donem:

Bro believe me that's a case of fragging, won't disclose more lest I put myself in danger.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Duru1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
The zoo called Nigeria has too many dumbass military and police officers.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Until rapture takes place,Nigeria will remain what she's best known for:every thing bad!
tonyfrenzy:

Grow up!
India, South Africa, and other Commonwealth nations are all Oyibo man's creation. How are they living in harmony? Do you think they are all monotonous groups of people?
They fought out the enigmas created by diversity (race & ethnicity, religion & believes) and are all growing together and creating conducive living arrangements by supporting one another and covering their blemishes in human and humane ways.

Thinking Biafra is the only way you can improve is so myopic and and watery. Ask the heavy-weight Igbo investors, they'll tell you they will never support Biafra.
Why? They will be sabotaging their business acumen, expansion and reach.
Only some myopic citizens, covetous politicians and manipulative individuals are causing the naive youths to think the best that can ever happen to them is Biafra.

THE ANALOGY IS:
A Goat can never grow to the size of a Cow. Some nations can only boast of some things with the small size but they can never match the strength that diversity will create in a bigger country....by the time the *bigger* country gets everything right.

Can't you see China, India, Russia and even USA? They are leveraging thier size to improve their countries and the world at large, so, Nigeria will one day attain that status.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Sammiejo: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2015
claremont:

Exactly!

Why would a Major be on the front-line when there are JNCOs and SNCOs who should be in charge of doing the dirty work?! In the event that the NCOs are incompetent, his junior commissioned officers should lead from the front. The job of a Major should be mainly that of strategic planning, the tactics should be left with his subordinates.

R.I.P to him though.

Unfortunately we may never know the truth. Friendly fire, fragging or ambush.
RIP Major Bayo and may God comfort your family.
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Jiboy95(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chukzy001:

Haba! Dis is Oga Lateef na! May ur soul RIP sir...
rip major,this dude died along wit my bro captain i.o siyanbola
Re: Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! by Jiboy95(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chukzy001:

Haba! Dis is Oga Lateef na! May ur soul RIP sir...
rip major,this dude died along wit my bro captain i.o siyanbola embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Blasts ElRufai Over Memo To Buhari: You're A Coldblooded Backstabber / Nigeria Begins Use Of Cement For Road Construction Against Asphalt. / Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.