Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual (1426 Views)

Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / My Experience With A Homosexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
I have had funny and bitter experiences with homosexuals. Years back as a child I showed great potentials, so my parents got me a private tutor who coached me at his place. I discovered that he was fond of touching my genitals so I told my parents who took drastic measures against him. That was the end of the extra moral lessons.
As I grew older, I successful rebuffed advances from the gay sect of the society.
Fast forward to my NYSC days up till now, I have encountered over 25 gays asking me to be their lovers. Just yesterday, I sternly warned a student to back off..
A Vicar Who I met during my nysc days is on my neck pestering me to be his lover. He has been caring not knowing that he had ulterior motives..

One surprising thing I notice is that, Homosexuality begins with just an act no body is born a homosexual. God is good so there is no way that he is going to create a perverse soul.
It is said that, SOW AN ACT, REAP A HABIT. SOW A HABIT, REAP A CHARACTER. SOW A CHARACTER AND REAP A FUTURE AND A DESTINY..

Parents should be careful with the adults they entrust their innocent kids to. Trust no one.

I SEE A SOCIETY FULL OF JUVENILE DELIQUENTS AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDERS.

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by MRLINGTON(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2015
looool run for ur life broooo....mumu Igbo nigga
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by tunnyl(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2015
ewo!. wah! shocked . if he is looking for a tight asshole he can still marry a woman nawa o. woman no dey shit?. and where im hear seh woman pussy dey wide. yeye
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Daaaamn! Nasty convo... grin

When did an ass become creamy? tongue is it bcoz of sh!t? Lol...
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by Slimzjoe(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
I don't Believe this Shii undecided
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Rubbish, diz gays want to drag men with us?
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by Lucialovely(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin c begging to pipe yansh. OP Pray against all yansh pipers and Gabrielism that comes your way
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by Mermaids(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Dang!

Hole fucking vicar
cheesy
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by wordbank(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Vicar! Vicar¡
Nna take 5 na u biko
U wan a smaller hole okwaya¿
Ngwanu op buy vaseline so u no go scream ur tongue out when moses rod enter ur small hole
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by wordbank(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Rubbish, diz gays want to drag men with us?
At least make d number of guys going after gehs reduce so e go go us at least 10 10 biko
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by amiskurie(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Yawa don gass,u dont even block his pix before u post...ugochukwu is in soup
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
So whats wrong in been gay? Having feelings for the same sex shouldnt be a problem. If you arent ok with it thats your problem. Make sure you got his permission before posting your conversation with him online.
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by bronzegoddess(f): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Are homos on this forum banned? Why have I never seen an openly lesbian/gay moniker?
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by DonX001: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
OP, what is it about you that attracts gays to you??
25 gays have asked you out.....gaddemmit meehn!!!! shockedshockedshocked

By the way, looks like you were actually somehow enjoying the gay chat with him....If it were me, I would have broken his head with Amadioha thunder at the slightest inkling of such bullshyte.
Re: My Bitter Experiences With A Vicar Who Is A Homosexual by stevecantrell: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Daninya11:
I have had funny and bitter experiences with homosexuals. Years back as a child I showed great potentials, so my parents got me a private tutor who coached me at his place. I discovered that he was fond of touching my genitals so I told my parents who took drastic measures against him. That was the end of the extra moral lessons.
As I grew older, I successful rebuffed advances from the gay sect of the society.
Fast forward to my NYSC days up till now, I have encountered over 25 gays asking me to be their lovers. Just yesterday, I sternly warned a student to back off..
A Vicar Who I met during my nysc days is on my neck pestering me to be his lover. He has been caring not knowing that he had ulterior motives..

One surprising thing I notice is that, Homosexuality begins with just an act no body is born a homosexual. God is good so there is no way that he is going to create a perverse soul.
It is said that, SOW AN ACT, REAP A HABIT. SOW A HABIT, REAP A CHARACTER. SOW A CHARACTER AND REAP A FUTURE AND A DESTINY..

Parents should be careful with the adults they entrust their innocent kids to. Trust no one.

I SEE A SOCIETY FULL OF JUVENILE DELIQUENTS AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDERS.

Pls repost the original story. Why did u edit ?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Too Lazy! I Need Insults To Strengthen Me. / Hillarious Pictures That Will Show You The Real Love / Will You Marry This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.